听着 我在缓刑期内 我不想违法乱纪
Look, I'm on probation. I don't want to get violated.
如果你乖乖合作 我们会看看能做些什么
If you cooperate, we'll see what we can do.
如果你拒绝 我们会撤销你的缓刑期
And if you don't, we will take you back down to probation,
意味着你就得回去蹲监狱了
which means you will go back to jail.
好消息是 当你从大牢里出来的时候
You know, the good news is that by the time you get out,
我们会以联邦毒品走私罪起诉你
we'll be ready to indict you on federal drug trafficking charges,
所以好好想想吧
so you have that going for you.
我只知道有人付钱给我
All I know is is that some guy paid me
前不久让我带着一包毒品去芝加哥
to take a backpack of dope to Chicago the other day.
海♥洛♥因♥吧 我觉得是
It was heroin, I think.
"你觉得"是什么意思
What do you mean, "You think"?
他说是海♥洛♥因♥ 但我没看 那个包被锁住了
He said it was, but I didn't look, the bag was zip tied.
我打不开拉链的 - 你到了芝加哥之后
It wasn't an option. - What'd you do with
怎么处理那个包的
the backpack once you got to Chicago?
我把它丢在机场外的垃圾桶里了
I dropped it in the trashcan outside the airport.
谁付钱让你走私的
Who's this guy that paid you to do the drop?
我在餐馆遇到的一个人
Some guy I met at a restaurant.
他张嘴之后就一直说 一件事又一件事的
He started talking, and one thing led to another.
餐厅是叫漆树屋吗
Restaurant called Sumac House?
是的 你是怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know?
是他吗 - 是的 就是他
Is that him? - Yeah, that's him.
他叫什么名字 - 我不知道
What's his name? - I don't know.
但他答应我给我五千块
But he promised me 5 grand
而且说我不会被抓的
and said I had no chance of getting busted,
因为他们在运输管理局有人罩着
because they had a TSA chick in their pocket.
你给他跑腿了多少次 - 就一次
How many runs have you made? - One.
我发誓 我都还没有拿到报酬呢
I swear. I haven't even been paid yet.
我应该明天见去餐厅见那个家伙
I'm supposed to meet that dude tomorrow
拿到我的钱
at the restaurant to collect my cash.
杰姆·波拉特 出生于伊斯坦布尔
Jem Polat, born in Istanbul,
但他青少年时期基本上待在叙利亚
but spent most of his teenage years in Syria.
他两年前来到美国
He came to the US two years ago.
持的是临时签证
He's here on a temporary visa.
财务记录显示他去年开了这家餐厅
Financial records show that he opened the restaurant last year.
也没有犯罪记录或国际刑♥警♥组织的标记
No criminal record or Interpol flags, either.
好吧 所以波拉特是个毒贩
All right, so Polat is a drug dealer,
有运输管理局的特工为他做事
has a TSA agent in his pocket.
在她被枪杀的前一天
Day before she gets shot,
她告诉别人她遇到麻烦了
she tells somebody she's got a problem,
她的老板产生了怀疑
and her boss gets suspicious.
她去见了巴勒22
And she meets with BALLER22
并跟他讲了自己多疑的主管
and tells him about her suspicious supervisor.
然后巴勒22在她背后开了三枪
And then BALLER22 shoots her three times in the back.
对
Right.
问题是巴勒22到底是谁
Question is, who is BALLER22?
我猜是波拉特
I'm guessing it's Polat.
可以 有点道理
Right. It makes sense.
但现在我们需要证明这一点
But now we need to prove it.
收到
Copy that.
你去那见面 就像什么都没发生一样 好吗
You just show up like nothing happened, okay?
照常交易 你就是去取钱的
Business as usual... you are there to collect your cash
然后继续过你的一天
and get on with your day.
试着让他说出一些有犯罪行为的事情
Try and get him to say something incriminating.
好的 知道了 我会试着让他多说几句
Okay, cool. I'll just try and get him to talk.
但别显得太刻意了
But don't push too hard.
露出一点破绽都会被他察觉到的
'Cause he'll smell it from a mile away.
妮娜
Nina.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好吧 我知道这似乎不太可能
Okay, look, I know that it seems unlikely,
但如果我在西斯内罗斯家附近看到的那个人
but if the guy that I saw near Cissneros' place
真的是塔米尔的话 波拉特就会知道
really was Tamir, then Polat is going to know
豪尔赫被捕了而且身上戴着窃听器
that he was arrested and that he's wearing a wire.
你追上那个人了
You grabbed the guy.
那不是他啊
It wasn't him.
我知道 但是... - 听着 你告诉我
I know, I know, but... - Look, you told me
塔米尔是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 对吧
that Tamir was a terrorist, right?
他不是毒贩 那他为什么跟西斯内罗斯
Not a drug dealer. So why would he be involved
或者波拉特的事情有关呢
with Cissneros or Polat?
我不知道
I don't know.
但不知怎么我... - OA 你已经跟你的
But for some reason I... - OA, you confirmed
军队伙伴确认过了 塔米尔已经死了
with your army buddy that Tamir was dead.
他们在无人机袭击现场发现了他的DNA
They found his DNA at the site of the drone strike.
在餐厅里的那个人就是他 妮娜
It was him at the restaurant, Nina.
那就是塔米尔
It was Tamir.
好吗 虽然过了很多年了 他的脸也变了
Okay? It's been years, his face has changed,
他可能整了容 但我清楚地记得他的眼睛
he could have had surgery, but I remember his eyes.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
你以前从未见过他吗
You've never seen him before?
不 - 我们知道波拉特
No. - We know that Polat
有一个伙伴 我们认为是这个家伙
has a partner, and we think that it is this guy.
他的名字是塔米尔·哈扎拉
His name is Tamir Hazara.
你有没有在餐馆 或是在你家附近见过他
You've never seen him at the restaurant, near your place,
跟波拉特一起时呢 - 没 从没见过
with Polat, anything? - No, never.
别骗我 豪尔赫 - 我没有
Don't lie to me Jorge. - I'm not.
我从未见过他 - 我是在帮你 伙计
I've never seen him. - I am trying to help you, bro.
因为如果塔米尔知道你参与其中
Because if Tamir knows that you were involved,
他就会知道你戴了窃听器
he's going to know you're wearing a wire.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying...
OA
OA.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们出发吧
Let's do it.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
记住 要钱第一 这样他就不会起疑心了
Remember, money first so that he doesn't get suspicious.
知道了
Got it.
挑个合适的时候 不是上去就问
And at some point, not right away,
务必问问合作伙伴的事
make sure to ask about the partner.
案发现场有两组脚印
There were two sets of footprints at the crime scene.
如果波拉特没有扣动扳机
If Polat didn't pull the trigger,
那就意味着是另一个人动的手
means the other guy probably did.
是 我明白 但我不想把他绕晕
Yeah, I get that, but I don't want to confuse him.
只要他在那说错了一句话
He says one wrong thing in there
波拉特就会让他永远闭嘴
and Polat's going to shut him down.
嗯
Yeah.
坐下 点点儿什么
Sit, order something.
你永远不知道有谁在盯着你
You never know who's watching.
随便给我拿什么都行 我只是想拿我的报酬
Just bring me whatever. I just wanna get paid.
拿着菜单
Take the damn menu.
那些摄像头可不是摆设
Those cameras aren't for show.
如果警♥察♥来看监控录像
If a cop reviews them,
我们的交流要表现正常
this needs to look like a normal interaction.
我要烤鸡肉串
Chicken kebab.
好的
Perfect.
你把包裹送到了吗
Did you drop off the package?
按照我说的送到芝加哥了吗
In Chicago, like I said?
是的 放到垃圾桶里了
Yeah, in the trash can.
和你要求的一样
Just like you said.
你那边的人没拿到吗
Your guy on that side didn't get it?
没有
No.
因为包裹是空的
Because the package was empty.
什么
What?
我们要确保能信任你
We needed to make sure we could trust you.
他说了"我们" 问他同伴是谁
He said "We." Press for the partner's name.
"我们"指谁
Who's we?
我的同伴
My partner.
他在哪
Where's he at?
这不重要 不用问这个
Doesn't matter. Doesn't concern you.
我当然要问清楚
Of course it concerns me.
我要知道我在为谁工作
I'd like to know who I'm working for.
信任是双向的
Trust is a two-way street.
给你
Here.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表