二十二号♥楼
Building 22.
他们在大楼后方的
They--they use a basement
一个地下室
in the back.
行动 行动 上 上 上
Move! Move! Go! Go! Go!
- 行动 上 - FBI
- Move. Go. - FBI!
联邦探员
Federal agent!
控制住一个
Contact one down!
露西亚在哪
Where's Lucia?
她在哪 莫雷诺
Where is she, Moreno?
我什么都不会说
Ain't talking.
上 上
Go, go!
蒂凡尼 跟我来
Tiff, on me.
我来掩护你
Covering.
露西亚
Lucia.
嗨
Hi.
我是FBI的
I'm with the FBI.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
- 那你能跟我一起走吗 - 嗯哼
- Yeah? Can you come with me? - Mm-hmm.
行了 你现在安全了
Okay, you're safe.
我的老天 好了
Oh, my God. Okay.
你安全了 没事了
You're safe. You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
玛纪 嗨
Maggie. Hey.
嗨
Hey.
她还好吗
How is she?
- 她还在昏迷 - 嗯
- She's unconscious. - Mm.
医生们担心芬太尼的作用
Doctors are worried about the effects of Fentanyl.
一种强效的类阿片麻醉剂
确定是芬太尼吗
It was Fentanyl?
那女孩怎么了 露西亚
Uh, how's the little girl, Lucia?
她受到了惊吓 不过还好
She's shaken up, but she's all right.
至少身体上是没事
Physically, at least.
她会被送去儿童服务机构
She's going to Child Services
知道我们理清詹妮的情况
until we figure out Jenny's situation.
我们要起诉詹妮吗
We--we're charging Jenny?
她持刀抢劫了一名女士 所以是的
She robbed a woman at knife point, so yeah.
当时那边发生什么事了
So what happened back there?
我听说是一团糟
I heard it was a mess.
我当时接到一个电♥话♥说艾琳吸毒过量
I got the call that Erin was overdosing
然后
and, uh...
我就没盯着那交易现场了
I took my eye off the drop.
我想我应该不让你去的
I guess I should have pulled you.
那个被枪击伤的警员
That officer that got shot,
要是那子弹往左移五厘米
if that bullet had hit him two inches to the left,
他就光荣殉职了
he'd be dead.
而你也会被移出警队
And you'd already be out of a job.
所以...
So...
唔...
Um...
我不知道
I don't know how to...
我应该怎么处理这事
manage this.
嗯
Mm.
我酗酒的那会儿
When I was still drinking...
我可以说
I can say,
那些自以为
the people who thought
帮我最多的人
they were helping me the most,
其实并不是
weren't.
得做些困难的决定了
Got some hard choices to make
因为昨天发生的事
'cause what happened yesterday,
绝不能再发生
it cannot happen again.
- 贝尔女士 - 是
- Ms. Bell. - Yeah.
你妹妹刚醒来了
Your sister just woke up.
她现在恢复意识了
She's conscious.
行 那我可以去见她吗
Okay. Can I--can I see her?
现在还不行 不过很快了
Not right now, but soon.
嗨
Hey.
- 嗨 - 你感觉怎么样
- Hey. - How you feeling?
好多了
Been better.
嗯 我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
对不起 玛纪
I'm sorry, Maggie.
我就是经历了一个困难时期
I'm just going through a rough patch.
你心跳一度停止了
You flatlined.
你离见上帝就差这么一点
You were this close to death.
这不是什么困难时期了
That's not a rough patch.
艾琳 所以我要你去参加那些互助小组
Erin, this--this is why you have to be going to meetings.
这也是为什么你需要一个担♥保♥人
This is why you need a sponsor
来帮你度过这时期
to be going through this with.
我不能再做你的备选计划了
I can't be your fallback anymore.
我不能一直这么存在在你的生命里
I can't be in your life like this.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我觉得我们未来一段时间
I don't think we should see each other
最好不要见面了
for a while.
- 玛纪 我需要你 - 是 我也需要你
- I need you, Maggie. - Yeah. I need you.
艾琳 我也需要你戒毒
I need you to be sober, Erin.
爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表