你明白了吗
Do you understand?
蒂凡尼 发现什么了吗
You got anything, Tiff?
还没有 但是 参加这场活动的人
Nothing yet, but obviously, everybody inside the event
都只露了冰山一角
is just the tip of the iceberg.
我知道 我们还监视了
I know, we're looking at, like,
这里三千扇窗户
3,000 windows here, guys.
玛纪 你听到了吗
You hearing this, Maggie?
斯科拉 是的 我能听见
Yeah, I can hear you, Scola.
在这下面待得时间越长 我越不喜欢这里
The longer I'm down here, the less I like this.
我觉得你们该换个路线
I'm thinking you guys should take another run
让格兰奇下来
at trying to talk Grange down.
议员 我们收到了
Congressman, we have just received
周边的最新消息
an update from the perimeter.
仍没发现 奥斯卡·罗德里格斯
We still do not have eyes on Oscar Rodriguez.
是说他不在附近
Meaning he's not here?
就是说没法保证
Meaning that there is no way to know for sure.
但是他会被保护对吗
But he'll be protected, right?
如果他按之前的安排
If he sticks to the script.
我们在讲台前安排了一个顶尖的防弹罩
We have a top-of-the-line bulletproof shield
而且他穿了防弹衣
in front of the podium and he is wearing a vest,
但是 议员
but Congressman,
我强烈要求您谨慎考虑后再走出来
I am urging you to reconsider going out there.
你记得我早上说的
You remember what I said today
一席之地的事吗
about getting a seat at the table?
外面那些人 把控财权的人
Those people out there, they control the purse strings
保住了我的位置 泽丹
that keep me in office, Zidan.
他们的政♥治♥捐款要求爱国者无所畏惧
And their political donations say patriots don't cower.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想感谢今天来的每个人
I want to thank you for coming out today
认识到我们知道的是对的
to acknowledge what we know is true.
各位 美国正在遭受攻击
America is under attack, people!
今天 我在三十六小时内
Today, I was shot at
经历了第二次枪击
for the second time in less than 36 hours,
介于此 我穿了作战防弹衣
targeted to the point that I'm wearing a tactical vest
站在防弹玻璃后面
and standing behind bulletproof glass.
别暴露了我们的保护 拜托
Stop giving away our protection, please.
因为我们的社会没有准入
Because a society that has no standards for admission,
共同传承和价值的标准
common heritage, or values,
社会处在崩塌的边缘
that society stands weakened on the brink of collapse.
穆德探员 阿尔瓦雷兹法官
Agent Mulder, Judge Alvarez,
这些爱国者都
all these patriots were guilty of
把移除美国毒素作为己任
was trying to remove American's toxins.
说得好听
Subtle.
都被枪杀了 - 我知道
Both shot and killed. - I know, right?
楼顶还是安全
Roofs are still clear.
被偷偷潜入我国国境的野蛮人
By barbarians who had snuck through our porous gates.
这还会持续发生
And this will keep happening
除非美国清除这些垃圾
until America takes out the trash!
只有清除这些垃圾
'Cause once the trash is deported,
美国人才能再一次
Americans, once again, will be safe
安全地走在大街上
to walk the streets.
安全地与朋友相处
Safe to mix with friends,
要我说 我们现在就给这些禽兽看看
and I say we show these animals
我们不害怕
that we're not afraid right now.
这应该是见面晤谈会 对吗
This is supposed to be a meet and greet, right?
我们见面吧
Well, let's meet, then.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
狙击手 - 议员
Shooter. - Congressman.
不 - 医生
No! - Medic!
议员被击中了
Congressman's been shot!
各位 是奥斯卡
Guys, it's Oscar.
他在莱昂纳多楼的一家旧鞋厂里
He's in the old shoe factory building on Leonard.
你保证过会让他活着的
You promised you would keep him alive!
都怪你 - 医生
This is your fault! - Medic!
你应该组织他走上舞台的
You could have stopped him from going on stage!
你是联邦调查局
You're the FBI!
他在那
There's our guy.
奥斯卡·罗德里格斯 联邦调查局
Oscar Rodriguez! FBI!
退后
Stay back!
所有人退后 不然我杀了她
Everyone back or I'll shoot her!
任何人带武器进入这里
If anyone armed enters this place,
我立刻毫不犹豫地杀了她
I'll end this girl's life without a second's regret!
房♥主刚刚送过来房♥屋蓝图和布局
Hey, the owner just sent over prints and a layout.
假设奥斯克把她一路拽到最里面
Assuming that Oscar pulled her all the way to the back,
我们的前门和人♥质♥之间
we're looking at about 60 feet of washing machines
会有二十米的洗衣机挡路
between the front door and our hostage.
有办法让摄像机进去
Is there any way to get a camera in there
确认一下位置吗
to confirm their location?
联合反应组正在
CART team is tapping into
接入大楼的安全监控
the building security as we speak.
我们应该很快能有视野
We should have eyes and ears soon.
那女孩怎么样
Um, what about the girl?
刚和她朋友谈过
Just talked to the friend.
人♥质♥的名字是艾琳娜·拉米雷斯
Our hostage's name is Elena Ramirez.
纽约大学大二学生
Sophomore at NYU.
家里来自洪都拉斯
Family's originally from Honduras.
洪都拉斯 好吧
Honduras? Okay, good.
或许我们能利用上
Maybe we can use the Central America connection
这种中美州的联♥系♥
to our advantage.
我们也可以就让特警硬刚
We could also just overwhelm him with SWAT.
但会让艾琳娜有危险
Not without risking Elena's life.
他手上有半自动步♥枪♥
He has a semiautomatic rifle
不知道究竟有多少弹♥药♥
and we don't know how much ammunition.
后面的办公室怎么样
What about this back office, guys?
看起来在旁街有一个入口
Looks like there's an entrance from the side street.
是有 但上锁了 你有什么想法
There is, but it's padlocked. What are you thinking?
分而治之
Divide and conquer.
我们其中之一和玛纪一起 不带武器进去
One of us walks in unarmed with Maggie,
和他对话
starts up a conversation.
另外两个绕到后面
The other two slip around back,
一旦谈话破裂 准备突入
ready to make entry if talking goes south.
这可能是我们唯一的选择
Yeah, that might be our only play.
我负责议员的安全保障
I ran point on the congressman's detail,
他儿子责怪我没能保护好他
and his son blames me for not protecting him,
所以如果事情真到那一步
so I'm gonna face off with Oscar
让我来处理奥斯卡 好吗
if it comes down to it, okay?
OA 我们尽力了
OA, we did everything we could.
他没按计划行事
The guy went off-script.
我知道 斯科拉 我知道
I know, Scola. I know.
你和我绕到后面
Let you and me take the back.
我们去后面
We'll take the back.
怎么了
What's going on?
把我带出监狱的保安不肯说
Guard who pulled me from my cell wouldn't say.
奥斯卡刚刚杀了柯蒂斯·格兰奇
Oscar just killed Curtis Grange.
议员吗 - 对
The congressman? - Yes.
现在他和人♥质♥一起被堵在洗衣房♥里
And now he's pinned down in this laundromat with a hostage,
这个情况下 除非他自首
which is a situation he is not going to survive
绝无生还可能
unless he turns himself in.
找你来 是为了让他自首
You're here because I need you to help us make that happen.
我不觉得他会听我的 - 为什么
I don't think he'll listen. - Why?
因为如果奥斯卡想被劝说
Because if Oscar wanted to be talked down,
他一开始就会把他的复仇计划
he would've told me about his revenge plan
告诉我
in the first place.
不管怎么样 我们很需要你尝试一下
Either way, we really need you to try.
我读过你写给奥斯卡的信
I read the letter that you wrote Oscar,
信中写着你们想一起白头到老
how you want to grow old together.
但如果你真的爱他
But if you really do love him,
你唯一能再和他见面的方式
the only way you're gonna see him again
就是把他从悬崖边上拉回来
is if you pull him back from the brink.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表