所以你最好还是回答我们
So you might as well talk.
你的反美言论要点会被记录下来
You can get your anti-American talking points on record.
我没有什么言论要点
I don't have talking points.
我爱美国
I love America.
谁不爱呢
Who doesn't?
别装傻了 好吗
Please don't play stupid, okay?
游戏时间结束 我们知道你是阿富汗人
The time for games is over. We know that you are Afghani
你的名字是哈利勒
and that your name is Al-Halil.
我们查了在你餐厅的
We scrubbed the laptop we found
后勤办公室里找到的笔记本电脑
in your restaurant's back office.
找到了你和威尔金斯之间的通信
We found the text between you and Wilkins.
那就继续说你的 别问我了
Then make your case and leave me alone.
谁杀了威尔金斯 你吗
Who killed Wilkins, you?
我是餐厅老板 不是杀手
I own a restaurant. I'm not a killer.
你的意思是 你的同伴杀了她吗
So your partner shot her. That's what you're saying.
我没有同伴
I don't have a partner.
你当然有
Sure you do.
我们在犯罪现场找到了
We found two sets of footprints
两组足迹 一组是你的
at the murder scene, one belonging to you...
另一组是你同伴的
and the other belonging to your partner.
塔米尔·哈扎拉的
Tamir Hazara.
我不认识这个人
I don't know anyone by that name.
我觉得你认识
I think you do.
我不是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
I'm not a traitor.
不 你是个懦夫
No, sir, you are a coward.
你想炸毁一架坐满无辜的
Trying to blow up a plane full of civilians,
平民百姓的飞机
innocent people.
你们的军队又杀死了多少无辜的
And how many innocent Afghani civilians
阿富汗平民百姓
did your army kill?
成千上万
Thousands.
所以别跟我说什么杀害无辜市民
So don't talk to me about killing innocent civilians.
他在哪 塔米尔在哪
Where is he?! Where is Tamir?!
我要我的律师 现在马上
I want my lawyer, now.
够了 OA 走吧
Enough, OA. Walk away.
他行使了请律师的权利
He invoked his right to counsel.
你刚刚在干嘛
Hey, what the hell was that?
我们需要答案 - 是啊 我们得到了一些
We needed answers. - Yeah, and we got some.
你看到我提及塔米尔时他的眼神了 对吗
You saw his eyes when I mentioned Tamir, right?
好的
Okay.
我认为你需要跟人聊聊
I think you need to talk to somebody, okay?
OA 你对塔米尔的这种执迷
OA, this obsession that you have with Tamir,
是不健康的 并且影响了我们的案件
it's unhealthy, and it's affecting our case.
我知道对于你这种人来讲
Okay, I know it might be hard for people like you
理解这事可能有点困难 妮娜 但不是所有
to understand this, Nina, but not everybody
上过战场的人回来后都有创伤后应激障碍
that went to war came back with PTSD
或需要治疗
or needs therapy.
好吗
Okay?
波拉特拿的枪的弹道报告出来了
Hey, ballistics came back on the gun that Polat was carrying.
它跟杀害威尔金斯用的枪不匹配 所以...
It is not a match to the one that killed Wilkins, so...
这并不意味着他就不是凶手
Well, that doesn't mean he's not the shooter.
他可能用了另一把枪
He could have used a different gun.
是的 但是
Yeah, but it...
这确实意味着我们不足以
it does mean we do not have enough
因杀害威尔金斯逮捕他
to arrest him for killing Wilkins.
我们还有时间调查那件事
Well, we have time to build that case.
当下我们需要确定
Right now, we need to determine
是否还有别的炸♥弹♥
if there's another bomb out there.
西斯内罗斯乘坐的航♥班♥
The flight Cissneros was supposed to take doesn't leave
还有一个半小时起飞 我们集中精力在这吧
for another hour and a half, so let's focus on that.
确切地说 是那个新运输安全管理局官员
More specifically, the new TSA agent.
我马上去证据科
You know what, I'll grab Cissneros' backpack
找出西斯内罗斯的背包还有机票
and plane ticket from evidence right away.
很好
Good.
翻看每一段录像
Okay, scrub every piece of footage.
我要知道这个人当时在不在饭店
I need to know if this man was in the restaurant.
他在那 停下播放
There he is. Stop the feed.
就是他
That's him.
放大他的脸
Okay, punch in on his face.
然后用这张图检索附近地区
And then take that image and scrub every street pod
每个街道和安保的监控录像
and security cam in the immediate area.
好的
You got it.
是铸博打来的
That was Jubal.
伊恩 给我集中精力在这件事 好吗
Okay, Ian, I need you to focus on this for me, okay?
给我尽可能跟踪这个人
I need you to follow this man as far as you can.
每个交通和公共汽车的摄像头 尽你所能
Every traffic cam, bus cam, whatever you need to do,
给我马上去做 明白了吗
I need you to do it right now. Do you understand?
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯科拉 一共有三个运输安全管理局官员
All right, Scola, it looks like there's three TSA agents
在那个时间点轮班
on shift at that checkpoint.
他们当中有人给你使眼色了吗
Any of them giving you the eye?
没有
Uh... negative.
他们好像都集中精力在屏幕上
They all seem pretty focused on their screens.
先生 登机牌
Sir, a boarding pass?
跟我来 - 好的
Follow me. - Yup.
是受害人的上司
It's the victim's supervisor.
雷诺兹先生
Mr. Reynolds.
你被逮捕了 - 不要闹事
You're under arrest. - Don't make a scene,
跟我们来 - 不 不
and come with us. - No, n-no.
请不要这么做 你们会害他们被杀的
Please don't do this. You're gonna get them killed.
谁会被杀
Who's going to be killed?
他们劫持了我的妻子和孩子
They have my wife and my kid.
他们说如果我不这么做的话就会杀了他们
They said they'd kill them if I didn't do this.
大伙听着 有两个无辜的人
All right, folks. We have two innocent people
被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥劫持 我们还不确认他的身份
being held by a terrorist, one that we have no clear ID on.
发送人♥质♥照片的手♥机♥ 我们调查的怎么样了
So where we are on the phone used to send that hostage picture?
是个一次性手♥机♥ 但是自从
It's a burner, but it's been shut off
把那张照片发给雷诺兹之后就关机了
since sending that photo to Reynolds.
好吧 行不通了
Right. So dead end.
嘿凯利 雷诺兹说
Hey, Kelly, Reynolds said
他的妻子和孩子是在去学校的路上失踪的
his wife and kid disappeared on the way to school.
弄清他们会走的路线
Let's figure out what route they would have taken
然后找出监控录像
and start pulling footage...
看我们能不能监控到这起绑♥架♥
see if we can get eyes on this abduction.
正在做了
On it.
嘿 - 铸博
Hey. - Jubal.
我知道塔米尔的藏身之处了
I know where Tamir's staying.
你在说什么 你在哪
What are you talking about? Where are you?
我在杰姆·波拉特的饭店
I'm at Jem Polat's restaurant,
这里的安保摄像头
and the security cam footage here
能看到他们两个的互动
shows the two of them interacting.
这让我更能看清他
It gave me a better glimpse of him.
就是他 铸博 我猜测就是他
It is him, Jubal, and I'm guessing that he's the one
劫持了人♥质♥
holding on to the hostages.
好的 别挂
All right, hold on.
他听起来很确定
Well, he sounds pretty certain,
但是大家都说 这个人应该已经死了
but by all accounts, this guy's supposed to be dead,
并且OA最近经历了很多事
and OA has had a rough go lately.
我知道 他承受了很大压力
Yeah, I know. He's been under a lot of stress.
OA 要不你回办公室来
OA, why don't you come back to the office,
然后我们再聊这些
and we'll talk about everything?
恕我直言 伊索贝尔
With all due respect, Isobel,
没有时间了 我得去那了
there is no time for that. I need to head over there.
在这件事上我必须遵循我的直觉
I have to follow my gut on this one.
地址是工业路254号♥
The address is 254 Industrial Way.
请让其他人在那里跟我碰面
Please have the others meet me over there.
好吧 让团队去他那里
All right. Get the team out there.
不管他是否正确 他需要我们的帮助
Whether he is right or not, he needs our help.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我们到了 兄弟 你还好吗
We're here, buddy. You all right?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表