就像我说的 我不认识他 但是...
Well, like I said, I don't know him, but...
后面的人可能会认识
guys in the back might.
嗯
Mm.
嘿 斯塔克
Hey, Starkey.
这家伙在打听沃利
This guy's been asking questions about Wally.
是吗
Yeah?
你找他做什么
What do you want with him?
实际上 是我的一个朋友莫德尔
Uh, actually, a friend of mine, Moder,
他让我找沃利商量下他们之间的生意
asked me to find him about some business between them,
所 所以我可能不应该讲出来
so I-I probably shouldn't speak on it.
但就像我告诉你的这个伙计一样
But like I told your buddy here,
他会很乐意见我的
he's gonna be happy to see me.
如果你朋友这么想
Well, if your friend was so concerned
让你找到沃利 他干吗不直接
about you finding Wally, why didn't he just
给你电♥话♥号♥码
give you the number?
嗯 我不了解你
Well, I don't know about you,
但是我不相信电♥话♥那玩意儿
but I don't trust those damn things.
你永远不知道那头可能是谁
You never know who's listening.
好吧 听着
Well, look.
莫德尔似乎认为你们会很乐意帮忙的
Moder seemed to think you guys would be glad to help,
但很显然 他错了 所以
but apparently, he was mistaken, so.
朋友 是这样的
Well, the thing is, pal,
这是一个邻家酒吧
this here's a neighborhood bar,
这些伙计呢 他们也做一些邻里工作
and these folks, they got neighborhood jobs.
当有外人现身 开始问一些有关于
And when outsiders show up and they start asking questions
我们常客的问题 那么...
about our regulars, well...
所以我们敞开讲吧
So let's start over
你告诉我你真正想要的
with you telling me what it is you really want.
既然你这么问了
Well, since you're asking so nicely...
我觉得沃利和莫德尔合伙干了一票
I guess Wally and Moder did a job together.
我不知道确切是关于什么
I don't know what kind, exactly.
但我猜和炸♥药♥有关系
I'm guessing it has something to do with explosives.
而且莫德尔还欠沃利五千美元
And Moder owes Wally 5 grand.
但是 他被堵上门了 不得不离开镇子
But, um, he got jammed up, had to leave town,
所以他拜托我去找沃利 解决这些
so he asked me to find him, settle up.
五千 是吗
Five, huh?
对
Yeah.
钱拿出来看看
Let's see the money.
你觉得我会让密室里的这一帮人
You really think I'm gonna let myself get rolled
就这样卷走钱吗
by a bunch of guys in a back room?
悠着点
Easy.
莫德尔知道我在这
Moder knows I'm here.
如果他的钱出了任何问题
Anything that happens to his money,
他会知道是谁拿了
he's gonna know who took it.
好的
Yeah, okay.
好的
Okay.
沃利在迪特马斯附近
Wally's flopping.
一个叫埃尔姆赫斯特的地方之类的
Some place in Elmhurst near Ditmars.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
谢了
Thanks.
已发现沃尔特·弗雷斯特
Got eyes on Walter Forrest.
代称沃利
AKA Wally.
收到
Copy that.
他要穿过仓库 截住他
He's going through the warehouse.Try to cut him off!
停下
Stop!
他在哪 - 我们是FBI 他去了哪条路
Where is he? - FBI! Which way did he go?
什么都别说
Don't say nothin' to those pigs.
得了 伙计 他带着个炸♥弹♥
Come on, man, he's got a bomb.
他去了哪个方向
Which way did he go?
走吧 斯科拉
Come on, Scola.
我们得封锁附近10个街区
We gotta set a ten-block perimeter.
汇报吧
Talk to me.
弗雷斯特从我们的包围圈溜走了
Forrest slipped our perimeter.
这片区域有很多地铁口
There's a lot of subway entrances in this area.
所以他现在可以是在任何地方
So he could be anywhere by now.
对 但是我们有一个小队在
Yeah, but we got a team searching
他红钩区的家里搜查
his place in Red Hook.
他的车呢
And what about his car?
在后备箱中发现了C4炸♥药♥残留 但没有炸♥弹♥
We've got comp-C residue in the trunk, but no bomb.
所以我们必须假设他已经安置了第二个炸♥弹♥
So we have to assume he's already deployed the second device.
还在座位下找到了一个坏掉的一次性电♥话♥
We... we also found a dead burner under the seat.
好 让现场技术人员马上上传
Okay, have the field tech upload
手♥机♥的定位数据给伊恩
that burner's GPS data to Ian right now.
嘿 蒂凡尼
Hey, Tiff.
借一步说话 -当然
You got a second? - Sure.
委员会就你的投诉进行了联♥系♥调查
The Commissioner reached out about your complaint.
纽约警局开火了
NYPD came out firing.
他们说这是一次例行的逮捕行动
They said it was a routine takedown.
我不关心他们的说辞
I don't care what they said.
我报告的句句属实
It went down exactly the way I reported it.
只是纽约总部的人对接到这样的投诉时
It's just the boys down at 1PP get very nervous
精神格外紧绷
when it comes to complaints like this.
尤其是这段时间
Especially these days.
他们在对莫德尔拳打脚踢
They were kicking and punching Moder
而他则只能躺在地上
while he was on the ground.
他没抵抗 也没有回击
He wasn't resisting, and he wasn't fighting back.
如果他们想 他们可以给我施压
They can pressure me if they want to.
但我看到的都是真的
But I saw what I saw.
这就是我需要听到的
That's all I needed to hear.
应急反应小组刚搜查完了弗雷斯特公♥寓♥
Hey, ERT just finished scrubbing Forrest's apartment.
没有发现
It's clean.
伊恩 那个一次性电♥话♥什么情况了
All right, Ian, where are we with that burner phone?
搞定
Okay.
他在詹米基金会呆了40分钟
He was at Jamie's Foundation for 40 minutes.
然后在炮台公园的桥和白厅待了29分钟
Then Bridge and Whitehall in Battery Park for 29.
然后在迪特玛斯过了夜
Then he overnighted at the Ditmars location
我们也是在那发现了他偷的车
where we found his stolen car.
这些都可能是安置另一个炸♥弹♥
Could be another bomb or an accomplice
或者存在同伙的地方
at either location.
霍布斯 你能查查那些地带附近
Hobbs, can you check those locations
有没有别的哥谭自♥由♥前锋成员吗
for other Gotham Freedom Front members?
有一个叫塔米·埃斯特斯的哥谭成员
A Gotham member in Ditmars
就住在迪特玛斯 距离我们发现被盗车辆
named Tammy Estes lives a block and a half
一个半街区外
from where we found that car.
玛纪
Maggie.
联邦调查局
FBI.
塔米·埃斯特斯 我们得和你谈谈
Tammy Estes, we need to speak with you.
我们是联邦调查局 女士
FBI, ma'am.
怎么了 - 我们得问你几个问题
Yeah? - We need to ask you a few questions.
关于什么的
About what?
沃尔特·弗雷斯特
Walter Forrest.
你最后见到他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
我有几个月没听到他消息了
I ain't heard that name in months.
抱歉
Sorry.
喂
Hey!
别动
Don't move.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
别想跑 伙计
Not today, pal.
你截获成功了
Heard about your collar.
干得漂亮 - 谢了
Nice job. - Thank you.
我们现在还不是庆祝的时候
We're not popping champagne yet.
还有个炸♥弹♥没解决
There is still a bomb out there.
有什么线索吗
Any leads?
没 还没 但是总会有的
No, not yet, but, you know.
好运
Good luck.
嘿 听着 还有件事
Hey, listen, just one more thing.
我听说你的搭档和几个警♥察♥发生了争执
I heard your partner got into a beef with a few cops.
什么
I'm sorry?
她向内务部提出了投诉
She filed a complaint with IAB.
然后呢
And?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表