好了 告诉他们发生了什么
Okay. Tell them what happened.
除非我们达成协议
Nothing you say can be used against you
你的话不会作为对你自己的不利证据
if we don't make a deal.
我杀了那两个孩子
Look, I killed those two kids
因为恶狗让我那么做
cause El Perro told me to do it.
他说我们不能承受那个女孩
He said we couldn't take the risk
吸毒过量的后果 - 拜托
of that girl overdosing. - Come on.
他强迫你杀人吗 这可不够
He forced you to kill 'em? You could do better than that.
他是老板
He's the boss, man.
如果我不听他的 我就会被杀
If I don't do what he says, then I get killed,
但我们需要更多证据
But we need more evidence.
我可以做任何事 我可以给他打电♥话♥
I'll do whatever it takes. I'll call him on the phone.
我可以带窃听器 你们说了算
I'll wear a wire. You name it.
我检举他的谋杀行径
I'll roll his ass up on these murders.
还有五六个人 还有毒品
Five or six more plus the drugs.
我全都知道 我知道姓名 地址
I know it all, man. I know names, addresses.
我知道尸体埋在哪
I know where the bodies are buried.
好吧 我们要和联邦检察官办公室
All right, we're gonna need to discuss this
讨论一下
with the U.S. Attorney's office,
但如果你说的是真的
but if you're telling the truth,
我想应该能达成协议
I'm thinking a deal can be made here.
哦 既然你说全招了
Oh, and since you're coming clean and all,
我还有一个问题
I got one more question for you.
说吧
Fire away.
你见面的女人 妮娜
You know, that woman that you met with,
加拿大的毒品贩子
uh, Nina, drug dealer from Canada?
她怎么了
What about her?
你真的安排了她和恶狗见面吗
Were you really planning on introducing her to El Perro,
跟她做交易吗
doing business with her?
妮娜 是我 斯科拉 听着
Nina it's me, Scola. Listen to me.
看到信息立刻回复我
Call me when you get the message.
很重要 我们刚刚审问了奥克塔维奥
It's important, all right? We just sat down with Octavio.
不要联♥系♥恶狗
Do not reach out to El Perro.
任何情况下不要和他见面
Do not meet up with him under any circumstances.
他没打算卖♥♥给你毒品 妮娜
He is not planning on selling to you, Nina.
他只想打劫然后杀了你
He's gonna rob you and kill you.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
嘿 进语♥音♥信箱了吗 - 是的
Hey, went to voicemail? - Yeah.
我可以再试试 她没接我电♥话♥
I mean, I could try it again. She's not gonna take my calls.
让我试试 - 我们得找到她
Let me try. - We got to find her.
你继续给她打电♥话♥ - 好
All right, you keep trying her. - Yeah.
我去找她的上级
I'm gonna track down her supervisor.
他应该有她的定位装置
He should have access to her GPS.
她的车在八十八街东边两个街区
Okay, her car is two blocks east on 88th street.
移♥动♥中吗
Moving?
刚停下 - 糟了
It just stopped. - Not good.
她可能要跟谁见面
Means she's probably meeting up with someone.
我看到他们了 我们应该潜伏吗...
Hey, I see them. Should we lay low until...
没时间了 妮娜 哟 我们得聊聊
We don't have time for that. Nina, yo, we need to talk.
你在这干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doing here?
你要和恶狗见面吗
Are you meeting El Perro?
没错 你得离开这里
Yes, you need to get the hell outta here.
他计划要打劫你
He's planning to rob you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
各位 有人来了
Guys, I think we have a company.
我说了只有你 不要别人
I said just you. No one else.
联邦调查局 不许动
FBI, do not move.
掩护
Covering!
掩护 - 掩护
Covering! - Covering!
掩护中 - 走 快走
Covering! - Go, go, go!
快走 到这边 快
Come on! Come over here. Come.
我是特别探员蒂凡尼·沃乐思
This is Special Agent Tiffany Wallace.
有三人在八十九街和瑞林街交汇处
We have three people shot at the corner
被枪击中
of 89th and Relling.
需要立即医疗救援
We need medical assistance now.
你还好吗 戈麦斯怎么样
Hey, you okay? How's Gomez?
他现在还行
He's fine for now.
医生说他很幸运
The doctor said he got really lucky.
子弹避开了所有重要脏器
Bullets missed all of his major organs.
这是好消息
That's good news.
我知道事情没像你想象的那样进行
Look, I know that this didn't go down like you hoped,
我很抱歉...
and I'm sorry about...
我应该打电♥话♥告诉你
I should have called you
我当时是什么情况
and told you what was going on with me.
这事我们已经谈过了 能翻篇了吗
We already did this. Can we just move on, please?
我认真的 我已经变了
I'm serious, okay? I've changed.
那太好了 我得走了
That's fantastic. I gotta go.
我们一起吃晚饭吧 - 什么
Let's have dinner. - What?
让我请你吃晚饭
Let me buy you dinner.
没事 我不用 - 拜托 妮娜
No, I'm good. - Come on, Nina.
我只想约你吃晚饭 一起聊聊
I just want to have dinner and talk.
仅此而已
That's it.
我的天啊 我刚刚救了你的命
For God's sake, I just saved your life.
你至少可以让我
The least you could let me do
请你吃个鱼之类的吧
is buy you a piece of fish or something.
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
你不要请我吃鱼 好吧
You're not buying me a piece of fish, okay?
我想吃牛排
I want a steak.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表