不是菲利克斯
but it's not Felix.
你好啊 汉娜 别来无恙
Hello, Hannah. How are you?
阿尔贝托在哪里 - 他来不了
Where's Alberto? - He couldn't come.
好吧 那我先走了
Okay, I guess I should go then.
不行 你现在还走不了
No, don't leave. Not yet.
没事的 汉娜 冷静点
It's all right, Hannah. Just stay calm, all right?
留在这里 和他聊两句
Stick around and talk to him.
我是来找阿尔贝托的
I came to see Alberto.
我带你去找他
So let me take you to him.
他见到你一定很高兴
I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.
不用了
No, that's okay.
既然他来不了
He couldn't come.
一定是情有可原
There must have been a good reason.
他得和几个投资人开会
He had a meeting with a few investors.
但他让我过来 带你去他的公♥寓♥
But he told me to come here, take you back to his apartment,
然后你就能见到他了
so you guys can be together.
不 我不想这样
No, I... I don't want to do that.
需要我们介入吗
You want us to move in?
钱都在这里了吗 小妞
Is that the money, chica?
是的 但我想...
Yes, but I... I wanted...
我想直接给他
I wanted to give it to him.
先静观其变
Just let it play out for now.
你之前说过想要投资新项目
You did say that you wanted to invest
好了 汉娜 你先和他离开咖啡厅
All right, Hannah, you can leave the café with him.
告诉他你没有时间见阿尔贝托就行了
Just tell him that you don't have time to see Alberto
把钱给他 让他开车走人
Give him the money, let him drive away.
好主意
Sounds good.
我们去见阿尔贝托
Let's go see Alberto.
很好
Fantastic.
是这样 我现在没有时间见他
You know, I don't really have time to see him right now.
我得回去工作
I've gotta get back to work.
这是他要的钱
So here's the money he asked for.
谢了 但你得跟我走一趟 小妞
Thanks, but you're coming with me, chica.
我... 我说了不行...
I... ow! - I said that I couldn't...
联邦调查局 放开她
FBI, get your hands off her right now.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
没事吧
You okay?
很高兴认识你 卡洛斯
Nice to meet you, Carlos.
或许你更喜欢韦莱斯先生这个称呼
Or would you prefer I call you, uh, Mr. Velez?
随便你叫我什么
You can call me anything you want,
又没有什么区别
won't make a damn difference.
美国利欲熏心的财政系统是一大祸根
The mercenary financial system of the United States
必须铲除这种歪风邪气
is a scourge that must be eradicated.
唯有如此
Then, and only then,
全球经济才能实现平等共荣
can global financial equality and prosperity occur.
官话说得挺漂亮
That's a hell of a speech.
于是呢 重新分配一下财富
So what, just redistribute the wealth,
皆大欢喜
and then wham-o,
世界迎来大团圆结局
world's one big happy family?
卡洛斯 我们需要你的帮助
Look, Carlos, we need your help.
如果你肯和我们合作
Now, if you cooperate with us,
告诉我们菲利克斯·拉莫斯的信息
and tell us what you know about Felix Ramos
还有炸♥弹♥的... - 我知道将有上千人丧命
and this bomb... - I know thousands will die.
也就是说你知道炸♥弹♥被藏在哪里
So you do know where this bomb is planted.
这对你来说是个好事 卡洛斯
And that's good for you, Carlos.
你有交换条件的筹码了
That means you have something to trade.
告诉我们你知道的一切
So tell us everything you know,
你很有可能被无罪释放
and you might just walk free.
我只知道这个炸♥弹♥
All I know is that this bomb,
这个事件
this event,
九一一事件和它一比都只是小菜
is gonna make 9/11 look like a picnic.
我还是建议你好好考虑一下
Yeah, I'm gonna suggest you think this one through.
你真的想在牢笼中度过下半辈子吗
You really want to spend the rest of your life in a cage?
你以为是好事吗
That sound like a good time to you?
你还有很长的路要走
You got a lot of good years ahead of you.
帮帮你自己 把你知道的告诉我们
Do yourself a favor. Tell us what you know.
好吧
Okay.
我知道 在这个国家
What I know is that in this country,
如果我要求见律师
if I ask to talk to a lawyer,
你们就得闭嘴
you gotta stop talking to me.
以此为由...
With that in mind...
我要见律师
I'd like to see a lawyer.
狗东西
Son of a bitch.
下一步怎么办
What's our next move here?
我们没有其他的选择了
Uh, we don't really have much of a choice.
必须把这个混♥蛋♥
We need to turn this punk over
交给情报部门的那些家伙
to our friends in the intelligence community.
没门儿 - 那行
No, that's not gonna happen. - Okay, fine.
把他交给我
Then turn him over to me.
让我们俩私下聊聊
Let me talk to him offline.
就我和他
Just him and me.
那更不行
That is not an option either.
那我们干脆什么也不做吗
So we're gonna do nothing?
就这样傻站着
We're just gonna stand around,
眼睁睁地看着数千公民丧命
let thousands of Americans die?
斯科拉
Scola!
我知道你对这个案子的感情很复杂
I know this case is emotional for you
你也只是想帮忙
and you just want to help.
我们都一样
We all do.
但不管怎样都不能越线
But we are not crossing lines here.
我们得按正确的方式来
We have to do this the right way.
正确的方式
The right way?
什么是正确的方式
What does that even mean?
那就是通知委内瑞拉大使♥馆♥
It means we need to notify
我们拘留了
the Venezuelan embassy
一名他们国家的公民
that we have one of its citizens in custody.
然后我们再搞清楚
Then we need to figure out
他到底把这个该死的炸♥弹♥藏哪儿了
where the hell he planted this bomb.
有记录显示 卡洛斯上周
Hey, looks like Carlos got a job
在当地的快递公♥司♥找了一份工作
at a local delivery company last week.
XDS物流
XDS Logistics.
他们运送普通包裹 设备器械...
They deliver packages, equipment...
我们在联♥系♥经理了
We put a call in to the manager.
很好
Okay, good.
还找到什么线索
What else do we know about him?
很少
Not much.
过去两天他的手♥机♥一直处于关机状态
His phone has been off for the past two days,
但我们已经在检索他的短♥信♥了
but we're scrubbing his texts now.
目前为止 没什么可疑的
So far, nothing interesting.
好 继续跟进 - 好的
Okay, keep at it. - Okay.
埃利斯 根据从他钱包里找到的地铁卡
Elise, the metro card we found in his wallet,
有没有查到他的行踪
any luck tracking his movements?
他上周在红钩区和华尔街
In the last week, he's made
这两地之间往返了几个来回
several round trips from Red Hook to Wall Street.
华尔街
Okay, Wall Street.
先假设目标地区就在华尔街的某个地方
Let's assume the target location is somewhere down there.
现在调取所有主要地标的
Let's start pulling surveillance video
监控录像
outside all major landmarks...
世贸中心一号♥楼 联邦储备银行
One World Trade Center, Federal Reserve,
纽约证券交易所
New York Stock Exchange.
再调取周边地铁站的
And let's start pulling video outside the subway stops
所有监控录像
down there, yeah?
已经在找了 暂时没有发现他的身影
We're trying. No visual hits so far.
好的 继续找
Okay, keep looking.
这样吧 把返程的监控录像
And you know what, we should be digging
也查一遍
into the return trip as well.
我估计卡洛斯应该是待在
I'm guessing Carlos was staying
红钩区的某个地方 给我调那里的监控
somewhere in Red Hook, so find me a video.
交通监控 公交摄像头... 找到这个混♥蛋♥
Traffic cams, bus cams... Let's find this punk!
有发现 - 说
Got something! - Yeah, talk to me.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表