Are you suggesting we had something to do with this?
七名在你们医院接受过治疗的患者
Well, seven of your former patients
在三个月内接连死去
have died in a span of three months.
这可不是巧合 你觉得呢
That's a hell of a coincidence, don't you think?
这些病人生病了
Those patients were ill.
他们有药物滥用问题
They had drug problems, heart conditions
长♥期♥使用抗精神病药物导致心脏病
brought on by long-term use of antipsychotics.
所以你觉得这个情况是正常的
So you're saying this is normal.
我的意思是精神病患者
I'm saying psychotics are at a higher risk
过早死亡的风险比一般人高
for premature death than the general population.
你知道为什么有人觉得
Do you know why someone would claim
这里的事件异常地多吗
that there's more going on here?
你有没有注意到
Has anyone ever brought any suspicious behavior
有人有可疑行为或者提出投诉
to your attention or filed a complaint?
我们收到过一些投诉
We've had a handful of complaints
在前几周 都是匿名的
over the last few weeks, all anonymous,
而且说实话 一切都是毫无根据的
and to be clear, all completely unfounded.
约翰
John.
你能把我们收到的各种投诉打印出来么
Can you print out those various complaints we received?
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
就没想过向执法部门上报这个问题吗
Never thought to maybe mention that to law enforcement?
你们想得到的
Well, as you might imagine,
我们这里会收到很多有趣的邮件
we get lots of interesting mail around here
来自我们以前的患者 他们的亲人
from former patients, their loved ones.
好的 但我们还是想看看那些投诉
Yeah, well, we still want to see those complaints.
还有现在和以前患者的名单
And a list of all current and former patients, too.
好的 我们全力配合
Well, we'll do our best.
有六所纽约的医院现在停电了
Six New York hospitals are without power right now.
我们没时间留给你尽力
We don't have time for your best.
你懂了吗
You understand me?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
瓦伦汀先生和女士 - 嗯
Mr. And Mrs. Valentine... - Yeah.
能借一步说话吗
Can I see you outside for a moment, please?
好的 - 当然
Okay. - Sure.
抗生素没能
Tyler's infection
像我们预想中那样
isn't responding to the antibiotics
控制住泰勒的感染 他的脾脏严重肿大
in the way we'd hoped. His spleen is severely swollen.
我们建议急诊脾脏切除
We are recommending an emergency splenectomy.
切除脾脏 这是我们唯一的选择吗
Like, to remove his spleen? Is that really our only option?
我们可以继续使用抗生素
We could continue the antibiotics,
但我建议手术不能再拖了
but I wouldn't recommend waiting.
如果他的脾脏破裂
If his spleen ruptures,
手术成功的几率更低
the chance for success is much lower.
在断电的情况下进行手术安全吗
Is it safe, operating with everything shut down?
并不理想
It's not ideal.
我们不得不进行开放手术
We'll have to do it as an open surgery.
但我觉得会没事的
But I think we'll be fine.
我儿子这样的话我也会做手术的
It's what I would do for my son.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
做吧 - 没问题
Okay. - Okay?
好的 借过
Very good. Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
伊索贝尔
Isobel.
我们一直在查看那些匿名投诉
We've been going through the anonymous complaints.
似乎是安娜·路易斯的死亡引发了一切
Catalyst seems to be the death of this patient Anna Lewis.
她死后医院就开始收到投诉
Complaints started coming in the day after she died.
"有七名原本健康的病人
"You've now had seven otherwise healthy patients"
突然死亡
die out of nowhere
就在出院后几天
only days after leaving your care.
有人利用你们医院
"Someone's been using your facility to target
来针对你们最脆弱的病人"
your most vulnerable patients."
所以 如果安娜·路易斯是第七号♥病人
So, if Anna Lewis is patient number seven,
黑客一定很熟悉她的病情
the hacker has to be familiar with her case.
对于她的死亡我们知道多少
What do we know about her death?
死因是心脏骤停
It was a cardiac arrest.
她一个人在公♥寓♥里被发现
She was found alone in her apartment.
现场没有犯罪痕迹
No signs of foul play at the scene.
她体内没有检测到药物
No drugs in her system.
也许是悲伤的亲戚想找寻她的死因
Maybe it was a grieving relative looking for answers.
不是 根据我们的资料
No. As far as we can tell,
安娜·路易斯没有任何亲人
Anna Lewis didn't have any family.
她的死因我们知道多少
What do we know about her death?
谁报案的
Who reported it?
一个朋友 叫莉迪亚·莱恩的女士
A friend, a woman named Lydia Ryan.
你说莱恩
Did you say Ryan?
对 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
莉迪亚·莱恩以前也是医院的患者
Lydia Ryan was a patient there.
我们对她了解多少 - 三十一岁
What do we know about her? - 31 years old.
曾接受双相情感障碍治疗
Was being treated for bipolar disorder.
在那里住了六个月才出院
Stayed six months before being discharged.
我猜她的住院时间和安娜·路易斯有重叠
And I'm guessing her stay overlapped with Anna Lewis.
对 她们是室友 实际上 她和
Yeah, they were roommates. In fact, she overlapped
黑客的名单上所有患者住院时间都重叠
with all the patients on our hacker's list.
伊索贝尔 莱恩是软件工程师
And Isobel, Ryan's a software engineer.
这意味着她完全有能力
Which means she's more than capable
发起恶意软件攻击
of pulling off the malware attack.
她也有动机
Well, she also had motive.
莱恩一个月前对精神病院进行投诉
Ryan filed a complaint against the psych facility a month ago.
说那里的病人
Said that the patients were dying
以异常高的比例在出院后去世
at an unusually high rate post-release.
为什么我们现在才知道这件事
Why are we just hearing about this now?
收到报告的官员
Well, the officer that took the report wrote it off
将其视作阴谋论不予立案 并没有跟进
as a conspiracy theory, never followed up.
伙计们 来看看 我就觉得她有点眼熟
Hey, guys, check this out. Thought she looked familiar.
这是电子商店的那个白♥痴♥库克所说的
This is from a traffic cam a half a block from where Cook,
USB是被送到的地方
the idiot from the electronic store,
半个街区外的交通监控
said the USB was dropped.
她就是我们要找的黑客
She's our hacker.
离开电脑
Step away from the computer!
联邦调查局 把手举起来
FBI. Show me your hands.
我说把手举起来 现在
I said show me your hands, now!
莉迪亚·莱恩 你被捕了
Lydia Ryan, you're under arrest
因为攻击纽约儿童医院
for the attack on New York Children's Hospital.
这里没什么能帮到你们的
There's nothing on there that'll help you.
解除勒索软件的唯一方法就是我
Only way to de-encrypt the ransomware is through me,
但我不会做
and I won't do it
除非你们找出杀害我朋友的凶手
until you find the monster that's killing my friends.
我们走
Let's go.
我不会解除锁定
I am not unlocking a damn thing
除非你们找到凶手
until you find the killer.
我理解你很难过 但是
I understand that you're upset. But...
别来感化我
Look, don't patronize me, okay?
我们调查了精神病院
We looked into the psych facility,
但我们没有发现有证据表明
and we didn't find any evidence that suggested
你名单上列的病人是被杀害的
that the patients on your list were killed.
对 因为你们没有仔细搜索
Yeah, because you're not looking hard enough.
要证实一起凶杀案往往要花费很长时间
Well, it takes a really long time to prove a murder case.
在目前的情况下 我们正在竭尽所能
We are doing the best that we can under these circumstances.
莉迪亚 你必须停下你现在做的
Lydia, you've got to undo what you've done.
解密勒索软件 如果你解密
De-encrypt the ransomware. If you do that,
我可以帮你申请减刑
I can recommend that you get a reduced sentence.
我不想减刑
I don't want a reduced sentence.
明白吗 我只想要正义
Okay? I want justice.
我想要你们找到
I want you to find
杀害安娜和其他人的凶手
the person that killed Anna and the others.
我想要你们去关心这件事
I want you to care.
我当然关心了 - 是吗
I do care. - Oh, really?
我已经报告这件事好几个月了
I've been talking about this for months,
没有人想听 但是一家儿科医院停摆了
and no one would listen, but then a pediatric hospital
你们一天就找到了我
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表