我不明白他为什么这么做
Don't see why he would do something like that.
所以我们需要你的调查档案
That's why we need your investigative files on him.
我不能给你们
I can't do that.
那仅供内部查看
That's for internal review only.
属于一个更大的案子
Part of a bigger case.
比一名探员在大白天
Is it bigger than our agent getting shot
在自己家门口被枪击还大吗
in front of her house in broad daylight?
我理解你们调查的重要性
Look, I understand the importance
所以我愿意提供
of your investigation, so I'm willing to tell you
跟你们案子相关的任何信息
everything that's relevant to your needs,
但那份文件是保密的
but that file stays sealed,
所以你们想知道什么就问我吧
so just ask me what you need to know.
你知道温特斯最新的住址吗
Do you have a last known address on Winters?
不知道
That's a no.
他有同伙吗
What about known associates?
或许能帮我们找到他
Maybe that can help us track him down.
有 但有点复杂 - 那是什么意思
I do, but it's complicated. - Well, what does that mean?
意思是我也想帮忙 但我不想搞砸一桩
It means that I want to help, but I don't want to blow a case
我已经查了两年的案子
that I've been working on for two years.
我真不知道这是什么鬼
I don't even know why we're doing this.
你们副局长是汤姆·帕森斯 对吧
Your deputy director is Tom Parsons, correct?
他怎么了
What about him?
我在阿富汗和他一起服过役
I served in Afghanistan with him.
我要给他打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna give him a call
看看他对你阻挠我们调查有什么想法
and see how he feels about you stonewalling us.
好吧
Okay, okay.
温特斯有个同伙叫比尔·麦凯恩
Winters has an associate by the name of Bill McCain.
他在布鲁克林有一家私人枪♥支♥俱乐部
He owns a private gun club in Brooklyn.
我们调查发现 温特斯每天都去那
During our investigation, we've seen Winters make daily visits.
据我所知 他们俩关系很近
From what I understand, the two of them are close.
他现在还经常去那吗
Does he still frequent the place?
两天前刚去过 但给我个面子
He did as of two days ago, but just do me a favor.
如果你们要抓温特斯 不要在那家店动手
If you jam Winters, do it away from the gun store.
知道了 地址呢
Understood. Address?
比尔·麦凯恩是我的头号♥目标
Bill McCain is my primary target.
这家伙害得全国出现大量
The dude is responsible for flooding the country
无法追踪的枪♥支♥
with a bunch of untraceable ghost guns,
如果他受刺♥激♥发了疯
so if he gets nervous and rabbits,
我们两年来的心血就要付之东流了
that's two years' worth of work down the drain.
就算是你那大人物朋友
Yeah, even your big shot friend Deputy Director Parsons
帕森斯副局长 也会生气的
will be pissed, if that happens.
你没有和他的上司共事过 对吧
You didn't really work with his boss, did you?
没有
No.
我都不知道这地方怎么还能开着
Man, I don't know how this place stays open.
三个小时过去了
There's not been anybody in or out
没看到一个人进出
for the last three hours.
网上评分它只有两颗星
Going in the online reviews, it only gets two stars.
很多评论都在控诉老板是个混♥蛋♥
Lots of comments about the owner being a bit of an ass.
或许手上枪够多
Well, I guess when you got a lot of guns,
脾气也可以大一些吧
you can afford to have a lot of attitude.
怎么了
What's up?
铸博发来瑞纳的最新情况
It's an update from Jubal on Rina.
医生们尽了最大努力 但情况很凶险
Doctors are doing their best, but it's an uphill battle.
如果我是温特斯
If I was Winters,
我会往边境跑 而不是枪♥支♥店
I would be heading for the border, not a gun store.
我们在监控所有边境
We're tracking all the borders
和航♥班♥名单
and flight manifests.
如果他是凶手 他肯定知道这一点
If he's our shooter, I'm sure he's aware of that.
他来了 注意
There he is. Heads up.
目标刚刚到达
Our target just pulled in
开着一辆新款雪佛兰迈锐宝
driving a late model Chevy Malibu.
准备记录车牌
Stand by for plates.
纽约车牌
Yeah. We got a New York plate.
2SPV768
2 Sierra Papa Victor 768.
凯利 查车牌 - 收到
Kelly, run that plate. - Copy that.
确定是温特斯吗 - 确定
Are you sure it's Winters? - Affirmative.
只有他一个人
Looks like he's on his own.
斯科拉 我们原地待命
Hey, Scola, we're gonna stand our ground
等候你的指示
unless you tell us otherwise.
收到
Okay. Copy.
等我们亮出身份后你和OA迅速出来
When we announce ourselves, you and OA pull up hot.
有火车要来了
Okay. There's a train coming.
等他跑出来我们就下车
Get ready to hop out when he bails.
不 你过不去了
No, no, no, no. You're not gonna make it!
该死
Damn it!
铸博 我们跟丢了
Jubal, we lost him.
什么叫跟丢了
What do you mean you lost him?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
凯利 车牌查的怎么样了
Kelly, where are we with that plate?
车是在布鲁克林租来的
It's a rental out of Brooklyn.
很好 能定位到吗
Okay, good. Is the GPS accessible?
他关掉了
Looks like he disabled it.
我试试远程启动
I'm gonna try to turn it back on remotely.
搞定 - 是他吗
Got it. - Yeah? It's him?
找到他了 - 是他
We got him? - It's him.
好 我们找到他的位置了
All right. We're getting his location!
那栋楼和租车给他的是同一个空壳公♥司♥
Okay, so the building is owned by the same shell corporation
很可能是温特斯创立的
that rented the vehicle, most likely set up by Winters.
很可能是他藏身的地方
It's probably where he lays his head,
估计戒备森严 - 收到
so assume it's fortified. - Copy that.
我们看到温特斯了 他在往屋顶跑
We've got eyes on Winters. He's heading to the roof.
站住
Stop! Hey!
探员中枪 玛纪 打到哪了
Agent down. Maggie, where are you hit?
和我说话 玛纪 你还好吗
Talk to me, Maggie. You okay?
不
No.
我看不到枪手
I don't see a shooter.
说话 玛纪
Talk to me, Maggie.
跟我说话 玛纪 你还好吗
Talk to me, Maggie. You okay?
拜托
Come on. Come on. Come on.
你怎么样
How you feeling?
防弹衣起作用了 我没事
Vest did its job. I'm fine.
子弹没有穿透防弹背心
The bullet didn't penetrate the vest, but she's got
但她肋骨有些擦伤 还有些轻微的脑震荡
some bruised ribs as well as a mild concussion.
我建议送她去医院
My advice is roll her to a hospital.
谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
恕我直言 我不打算去医院
All due respect, I'm not going to the hospital.
玛纪 能等等吗
Maggie, can we just slow down?
有那么一瞬间 我以为我要失去你了
I thought I almost lost you, for a second.
是 是挺可怕的
Yeah. Yeah. That was scary.
但我现在不想谈这个
Look, I don't want to get into that right now.
我们跟丢温特斯了吗
Did we lose Winters?
对 我们正在排查交通和监控摄像头
Yeah, but we are scrubbing traffic and surveillance cams.
没找到他
No sign of him.
所以这是什么
Hey, so what is this thing?
某种遥控机关枪
Some sort of remote-control machine gun?
我也不确定 只知道看上去
I don't know for sure, other than it looks like
是个相当复杂的装置
a pretty sophisticated device.
内部的软件处理板是最先进的
Software processing boards inside are cutting edge.
它的运作原理和复杂程度都不清楚
What makes it work and how sophisticated is a mystery
因为很不幸 OA把它毁得很彻底
because unfortunately, OA did a number on it.
幸好他那么做了
Good thing he did,
否则这东西还会继续射击
or else it would have kept shooting.
当然 但如果它没有损毁
No doubt, but if it wasn't damaged,
我也许还能查到一些零件
I'd be able to track some of these components.
再通过它查到温特斯
Maybe use that to help track down Winters.
话说 这东西就放在大众视线内
You know, this thing was hidden in plain sight.
我也许帮得上忙
I might be able to help with that.
就在那里
Right there.
一模一样的 - 对吧
It looks exactly the same. - Right?
我猜这是故意的
I'm betting that's by design.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表