我还想着你还会不会来
I wasn't sure if you were going to show up or not.
我差点就放弃了 - 我差点就不来了
I almost gave up. - I almost didn't,
但我没忍♥住
but I couldn't help myself.
我明白的
I get it.
你们这类人会觉得这样子不好
It feels wrong for guys like you.
别挣扎
Don't fight it.
我想让你好好享受
I want to make you feel so good.
联邦调查局 第四季第四集
特伦斯 再见啦
See you, T.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
工作日来教堂 让我惊讶
Church on a weekday. I'm impressed.
唔 不完全是
Yeah, well, not exactly.
是来悼念我父亲的
It's a memorial service for my father.
他在一年前的今天去世
He passed a year ago today.
噢 对不起 我不知道
Oh, I'm sor--I didn't know.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
No, I'm good.
我妈比他早两年去世的
My mom passed two years before him,
所以自那时起 我就基本不为此难过了
so I kind of got this grief thing on lock.
好吧 不过如果你想和其他人倾诉...
Okay, but you know if you ever need to talk...
噢 好意心领了 但我没事
Oh, thanks, but I'm good.
毕竟聊私事
I know talking about our personal lives
不适合我俩 - 是吗
is not really our thing. - It isn't?
是的 - 噢 哪有 从什么时候
No. - Oh, come on, since when?
从我们认识开始 - 哪有 我们有聊天的啊
Since we met. - What? We talk.
我们不是在聊吗 比如现在
We're talking--isn't that what we're doing right now?
你说是就是吧
Sure.
噢 等一下
Oh, wait.
噢 来案件了
Oh, we just got a case.
铸博让我们直接前往案发现场
Jubal wants us to head straight to crime scene.
我会上报联♥系♥应急响应小组 你想跟进的话
Um, I'll liaison with ERT if you want to get an update.
我是米切尔中士
I'm Sergeant Mitchell.
这案件是有你们来负责吗
You the ones taking the handle on this?
是的 我是探员斯科拉
Affirmative. Agent Scola.
那边的是我的搭档 探员沃乐思
My partner over there is Agent Wallace.
目前掌握了什么情报 - 没多少
What do you know so far? - Not much.
报案的目击者是个自然摄影师
Witness who called it in is a nature photographer.
以为他是被倒下的树干绊倒的
Thought he'd tripped over a fallen tree limb.
却结果发现是只埋着的手臂 所以报了警
Called 911 when he realized it was a partially buried arm.
我已经给他录下口供
I've already taken his statement
可以转给你们 - 他有可能是案犯吗
which I can forward to you. - Any chance he's involved?
不会 根据土壤情况
No. Based on the composition of the dirt,
尸体是在清晨时分被埋的
the body was buried sometime early this morning,
而他几个小时前才飞过来的
and he just flew in on assignment
因为国家地理的一份工作
from Nat Geo a few hours ago.
尸体和土壤周围没有过多血迹
No excess blood around the body or in the soil.
我想他是在其他地方被杀的
I think he was killed somewhere else.
实话实说 我们还从来没有
Gonna be honest here, we've never dealt with
遇到过这样的事
something like this before.
知道受害人的身份了吗
Any luck identifying the victim?
没有 我翻过受害人衣服口袋了
No. I went through his pockets,
只找到几个避孕套和一些现金 没有身份证
found a few condoms and some cash but no ID.
行吧 希望DNA和指纹鉴定能有答案吧
Kay. Hopefully DNA and prints will give us some answers.
斯科拉 快过来看看 - 你那有什么
Scola, you got to see this. - What do you got?
还有四个墓地
Four more graves.
都是警犬找到的吗 - 嗯
Dog alerted on all of them? - Yeah.
看来这杀人犯干了不少活
Looks like our killer's been putting in some serious work.
看好了 伙计们 DNA鉴定报告出来了
Take a good look, folks. DNA is in and our recently
这个连环杀人犯的下手对象...
discovered serial killer appears to have a type--
似乎都是无家可归的年轻黑人
young, black, and homeless.
这些年轻人
Most of these young men
大部分都有毒品或卖♥♥淫前科
had prior drug or prostitution charges
集中在格林尼治村附近
in and around the West Village.
全部都是颈部被刺
All were stabbed in the neck.
让我难过的是
None, and this saddens me to say...
没有一人有被朋友或亲戚报告失踪
had been reported missing by friends or relatives, so...
所以我们要更努力去挖掘资料了
let's dig in extra hard, huh?
既然没有其他人去关心他们了
Since nobody else really seemed to care.
干活吧 - 我们有没有
Go to work. - Do we have any
可以用的公园或路边监控录像
security footage we can scrub from the park or the roads?
目前还没有
None to speak of yet.
嘿 铸博 - 嗯
Hey, Jubal. - Yeah?
好像找到点东西了 这是个三天前安装的
I think we got something. This is from a nature cam
野外监控摄像头
that was installed three days ago
是用来监控动物活动的 好消息是
to monitor animal crossings. Good news for us
这让我们能清楚看到
is that it gives us a clear view of the road
距离案发现场不到八百米的路边景象
less than a half mile from the burial site.
拍到的唯一一辆车
The only vehicle that was captured
是一辆无牌蓝色厢式小货车
was this blue cargo van with no plates.
是今早它离开公园的时候拍到的
Time stamp has it leaving the park early this morning.
能给司机来个面部识别吗
Can we get a facial rec hit on the driver?
我试过了 角度太差
I've tried. Angle's bad.
行 所以是辆蓝色厢式小货车 无牌
All right, so blue cargo van, no plates.
有任何用处吗
That help anybody?
唔 我们就只能是摸着石头过河
Well, we'll work with what we've got,
这信息的确是少得可怜
which admittedly is not a whole hell of a lot.
我们能确定这人的任何身体特征吗
What can we ascertain about the guy's physical attributes?
埃利斯 你说说看
Elise, you want to help me out?
根据货车的高度
Based on the height of the van,
和货车内饰 估计这个司机
specs on the interior, estimate the seated subject
身高一米八零
is about 5'10".
穿的卫衣合身
Hoodie is form-fitting.
这人显然身材不错 所以体重大概是
The guy is obviously fit so he probably weighs
七十七公斤 - 他大概是左撇子
about 170 pounds. - Meaning he's probably
因为他一直用
a lefty based on the dominant use
左手开车
of that hand on the steering wheel.
来跟我说说最近一个受害者
Somebody talk to me about the most recent victim,
罗布·霍尔登 - 二十岁
Rob Holden. - 20 years old.
出生于肯塔基州的哈泽德
Born in Hazard, Kentucky. He's got three priors
有三次卖♥♥淫前科 其中两次在格林尼治村
for solicitation. Two in the West Village.
报告说他是从当地酒吧招揽客人的
Reports indicate that he picked up his johns at local clubs.
行吧 所以我们需要找来
O--okay so we need to start pulling
格林尼治村里所有酒吧的监控录像
security footage from bars in the West Village.
伊恩 你要不要 - 长官
Ian, you want to... - Sir?
来了 - 嘿 我们知道第一个受害者的
Yeah. - Hey, do we know when
遇害时间吗
the first victim was killed?
法医说大概是两周前
ME's office says it was about two weeks ago.
所以这凶手每几天就要作案一次
So this guy is striking every few days.
我们要赶快查 在他再次作案前抓住他
Let's dig in and get this guy before he strikes again.
纽约警♥察♥说他们好像
NYPD seems to think they found
在布鲁克林找到凶手的车了
the killer's vehicle in Brooklyn.
有任何嫌疑人的迹象吗 - 额 没有
Any sign of the suspect? - Uh, negative.
他们在那等着应急响应小组过去
They're sitting on it until ERT gets there.
行 你俩 带上玛纪和OA
All right, you two, grab Maggie and OA.
快去看看有什么有用信息
Get some answers fast.
三周前从皇后区被盗
Stolen three weeks ago over in Queens.
没有监控摄像或目击者看到小偷
No security cams or witnesses to the theft.
行 你能不能让车主过来
Okay, can you arrange for the owner of the vehicle
看车里有没有什么东西
to come down, check the front, see if there's anything
不是他的
in there that doesn't belong to him?
没问题 那小货车里面有很多血
Not a problem. Lot of blood in that van.
好 我们需要彻底检查货车
All right, we need a thorough sweep of the van.
看疑犯有没有留下的任何DNA
If there's a shred of DNA from our suspect in there,
我们就靠你们了
we're counting on you guys to find it.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
好 我们负责街区的东边
Okay, we'll take the east side of the block.
那你们去西边
You guys want to canvass the west?
收到 若有任何发现
Copy that. We'll radio you
无线电联♥系♥ - 好的 我们也一样
if we find something. - Okay, we'll do the same.
抱歉 - 你们是要问那辆
Excuse me. - You guys asking about
警♥察♥在鼓捣的小货车吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表