They broke up a $20-million counterfeit ring in August.
也不太像
Ah, unlikely.
这些造假只会说空话
Forgers deal in paper because they don't
因为他们不想脏了自己的手 再努把力
want to get their hands dirty. Come on, people.
我们在找最近发生的 激发了某人的事
We're looking for fresh wounds that could trigger someone.
暴♥力♥倾向的 - 好的
Violent priors. - Okay, okay.
我可能找到了
I think I might have something.
拉斐尔·阿尔瓦雷斯 一米七二 袭击罪
Rafael Alvarez, 5'8". Assault convictions.
去年夏天因为逃离枪♥支♥买♥♥卖♥♥卧底现场而被捕
Was arrested for fleeing a gun buy-and-bust last summer.
技术上可以定罪
Beat it on a technicality,
但他说警♥察♥偷了他的钱
but he said the cops stole his money.
我知道这个案子
I read about that case.
有二十万在犯罪现场不翼而飞
200 grand at the crime scene went missing.
等一下 把照片放一下
Okay, wait. Throw him up.
这个拉斐尔·阿尔瓦雷斯 认为杰勒德和戴恩
This guy, Rafael Alvarez claims Gerrard and Dane
偷了他的钱
stole his money?
他们当时有被起诉吗
Were they ever charged?
没有 但另一个警探被起诉了
No, but another detective was.
他叫鲁丁斯基 - 他现在在哪儿
Guy named Rudinsky. - Where is he now?
纽约邮报 腐♥败♥警♥察♥在监狱操场被殴打致死
应该在北方蹲监狱
Looks like he's doing a stretch upstate
但三周前
until he was killed in the prison yard
在监狱操场上被杀了
three weeks ago.
所以 有人在杀掉
Okay, so somebody is killing off the guys
偷了拉斐尔钱的人
that stole Rafael's money.
看来我们得查查这个拉斐尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
Looks like we're tracking down this Rafael Alvarez.
铸博 我找不到最新的地址
I don't have a last known address, Jubal.
档案里什么也没有 - 试试手♥机♥号♥
There's nothing on file. - Try his cell phone.
没有信♥号♥♥ - 肯定关机了
It's not pinging. - It must be off.
但是 看看这个
But get this,
历史定位显示 杰勒德被谋杀的当晚
historical GPS has him near the bar
他曾出现在酒吧的附近
Gerrard was shot the night of the murder.
行吧 这可真是越来越刺♥激♥了
Well, this just keeps getting better and better.
如果我们不能靠现代技术跟踪他
All right, if we can't track down him the modern way,
那就用传统方法
let's use the old-fashioned way.
找到认识他的人
Find somebody that knows this guy.
档案上说一个叫鲁伊斯的巡警
File says a patrol officer
当时也在
named Ruiz was also at the scene
阿尔瓦雷斯被捕的现场
of the Alvarez bust.
她是实施逮捕的人
She's the one who actually made the collar.
好嘞
Okay.
蒂凡尼 是我 铸博
Hey, Tiffany, it's Jubal.
我需要你查一个纽约巡警叫...
I need you to track down an NYPD patrol officer named...
米歇尔·鲁伊斯 - 米歇尔·鲁伊斯
Michelle Ruiz. - Michelle Ruiz.
查一下她认不认识一个拉斐尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
Find out what she knows about a guy named Rafael Alvarez.
埃利斯会和你说详细情况
Elise will fill you in.
我记得阿尔瓦雷斯
Yeah, I remember Alvarez.
你知道钱丢了这回事儿吗
You know anything about this missing money business?
我知道公♥寓♥里应该有钱
No, I mean, there was money supposedly
但我从来没进去过
in the apartment, but I never went inside.
你可真幸运
Lucky you.
进去的三个警探现在可都不太好
Three detectives who did haven't been doing so well.
我都听说了
Yeah, I know all about that.
这总得有些联♥系♥吧 - 不知道
Gotta be a connection, right? - Don't know.
我刚说了 我没有进过公♥寓♥
Like I said, I never went inside the apartment.
但是你实施了逮捕 - 是的
But you made the arrest. - Yeah.
我到达现场的时候 阿尔瓦雷斯已经跑了
By the time I got to the scene, Alvarez had taken off.
当他意识到自己在和警♥察♥进行枪♥支♥交易时
When he figured out he was selling guns to cops,
他跑的可快了
he ran like hell.
二十分钟之后才在
Tracked him down 20 minutes later
华盛顿高地他外婆家找到了他
over at his grandmother's place up in Washington Heights.
你能帮我们找一下地址吗
You think you can dig up that address for us?
134号♥街东段 公♥寓♥一楼
Ground floor apartment, East 134th Street.
开一辆红色科迈罗
Drives a red Camaro too.
在加维公园对面
Across the street from Garvey Park.
你记忆力一直都这么好吗
Wow, is your memory always this good?
他可是给我留下念想的人
Well, when the perp gives me something
我肯定会记得很清楚
to remember him by, it is.
两场手术 五个钢钉
Two surgeries and five screws.
够惊险的
That's a hell of a collar.
这话留给上级说吧
Yeah, well, tell it to the brass.
今年我又要拿上盾牌了
I'm up for my shield again this year,
第四年了
fourth year running.
坚持住 我也花了四年
Hang in there. It took me four years too.
你以前也是警♥察♥ - 对啊
You were a cop? - Yeah.
铸博 - 谢谢
Jubal. - Thanks.
有阿尔瓦雷斯的线索了
We got a lead on Alvarez.
这绝对是他的车
It's definitely his car.
老式的警报 说明会有典型警报声
Old-school alarm means old school sound.
阿尔瓦雷斯 联调局
Mr. Alvarez, FBI.
我们有几个问题想问一下
We have some questions to ask you.
我♥干♥什么了 - 之后会告诉你的
Ow, what'd I do? - We'll tell you all about it.
我和警♥察♥的枪击案一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with no cop shootings.
那你为什么要冲我们扔棒球棒
Okay, so why did you throw a bat at us
还跑了
and take off running?
我孩子的妈妈一直撒谎说
My baby mama has been telling lies
我们发生了争斗
about a fight we didn't have.
这违反了假释条例 所以我很害怕
It's a parole violation, so I got scared.
或者你和那些警♥察♥有过节 对不对
Or you had bad blood with those cops, right?
昨晚 在其中一个警♥察♥被射杀前
Last night you were at the bar before
你在那个酒吧附近 你当时在跟踪他们
one of them got shot. You were stalking them.
我没有跟踪 - 那你为什么在那个酒吧
I wasn't stalking nobody. - So why were you at the bar?
我只是想告诉戴恩和杰勒德
I was just there to tell Dane and Gerrard
他们偷的钱不是我的
that the money they stole wasn't mine.
是德马科兄弟的钱
It's the DeMarco brothers',
如果不交出来 我们都死定了
and we're all dead unless they cough it up.
得了吧 我们不会信的
Yeah, okay, there's no way we're buying that.
他们说要么还钱
They say they want their money or they'll do me
要么让我像死在监狱的警♥察♥鲁丁斯基一样
like that cop Rudinsky they smoked in prison.
所以昨晚上
So you exchange words with either
你和其中哪个警♥察♥有过交流吗
of these cops last night?
没有 我等累了 直接走了 可以了吧
No, I got tired of waiting, and I took off, okay?
不可以
No, not okay.
我要你好好讲一下
I want you to account for every minute
你离开酒吧之后 到我们抓住你的每一分钟
when you left that bar and we picked you up.
每一分钟
Every minute.
如果他说的是实话
If he's telling the truth...
那我们可就在查一起严重的警♥察♥腐♥败♥案
Then we are looking at some serious police corruption.
我会和市长说一声
I'll brief the mayor,
让他知道可能会发生什么
let him know what might be coming down the pike.
你确定现在要打草惊蛇吗
Are you sure you want to send up a flare right now?
什么意思
Meaning?
我们没有任何证据 而唯一个证人
We don't have any evidence, and our one and only witness
还是个职业罪犯
is a career criminal.
如果我们硬碰硬
I mean, we get in front of this
还没有证据的话 我们就完蛋了
and we don't have proof, we could get burned.
确实 但如果我们找到了证据
Right, but if we do find proof
却什么也没说 他会认我们故意隐瞒了他
and we say nothing, he'll think we sandbagged him.
调出杰勒德昨晚所在酒吧
Hey, pull up security footage from the store
对面商店的监控录像
opposite the bar Gerrard was at last night.
我们来找找阿尔瓦雷斯的红色科迈罗
This time we're looking for Alvarez's red Camaro.
不是这里 倒带
No, rewind.
找到了
Yeah, there it is.
他什么时候开走的 - 十一点三十四
When does he drive off? - 11:34.
杰勒德被射杀一小时前
An hour before Gerrard was shot.
阿尔瓦雷斯不太可能再回来
Unlikely Alvarez doubled back.
如果要杀人的话 你是需要一直等在那儿
I mean, sitting on a place to whack someone, you stay put.
确实 调出附近的交通摄像头
Yeah, yeah, pull up nearby traffic cams.
能不能弄清楚 他去了哪里
Let's see if we can figure out where he went.
在调了
On that.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表