Okay. Thank you.
所以 是的 蒂凡尼和OA是对的
So yeah, Tiff and OA are right.
阿尔瓦雷兹的日历
Alvarez's calendar is infected
感染了某种木马追踪病毒
with some kind of Trojan horse tracking virus.
所以阿尔瓦雷兹法官实际上就是目标
So Judge Alvarez was actually a target.
我们可以利用它来追踪病毒的来源
Can we use it to identify where the virus came from
或是确定枪手吗
or who the shooter is?
在理想条件下 可以
In a perfect world, yes,
但IP地址用虚拟专用网络掩盖了
but the IP address is masked by a VPN,
所以我们能确定的只有
so all we can say for sure
这个家伙很会用电脑
is that our guy is good with computers.
好吧 这... 这也是线索 好吗
Okay, that's... That's something, right?
好了 所以我们知道我们正在找
All right, so we know we're looking
一个极客射手
for a tech-savvy shooter
他和穆德和阿尔瓦雷兹都有矛盾
who's got issues with both Mulder and Alvarez.
这缩小了那么一点范围
That narrows it down a bit.
别忘了和布拉德·贝克尔的可能联♥系♥
Don't forget the possible connection to Brad Baker.
说得对
That's right.
我正在查 交叉对比
I'm on it, and cross referencing
穆德的逮捕记录和阿尔瓦雷兹的诉讼表
Mulder's arrests with Alvarez's docket
我发现有十三处重合
gives me 13 points of overlap,
这... 非常有意思
which... hey, this looks interesting.
这是奥斯卡·罗德里格斯
This is Oscar Rodriguez.
他是数据技术创新公♥司♥的一名程序员
He's a coder at Data Tech Innovations.
所以我们知道他是名极客
Mm, so we know he's tech-savvy.
而且他的父母六个月前被穆德批准逮捕
And his parents were arrested by Mulder six months ago,
并且阿尔瓦雷兹法官
and then Judge Alvarez
将他们驱逐回了萨尔瓦多
deported them back to El Salvador.
好 所以我们知道他对这个系统十分不满
Okay, so we know he's angry at the system,
但每天都有成千上万的人被驱逐
but thousands of people are deported every day.
一定有更多的原因促使他疯狂开枪
It's gotta be something more to motivate a spree shooting.
我认为这可能与接下来发生的事情有关
I think it might have something to do with what happened next.
这是美♥联♥社♥六周前
This is an AP wire report that came out of San Salvador
从圣萨尔瓦多发回的报道
six weeks ago.
纽约男子声称移♥民♥海关执法局对其父母的暴♥力♥死亡负有责任
奥斯卡的父母被发现死在一条水沟里
Apparently, Oscar's parents were found dead in a ditch.
被当地的MS-13组织枪杀
Shot up by local MS-13.
噢 好吧 虽然很不幸 但这是个动机
Ooh, well, as tragic as that is, that is motive.
奥斯卡认识布拉德·贝克尔吗
Does Oscar know Brad Baker?
他们是朋友 至少从脸书上看是这样的
They're friends, at least according to Facebook.
把他带过来
Bring him in.
联邦调查局 - 联邦探员
FBI! - Federal agents!
往上 - 往右
Point up! - Pull a right!
画室安全
Drawing room clear!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
好 看起来这就是奥斯卡
Well, looks like this is where Oscar's
经常居住的地方
been spending most of his time.
发现奥斯卡的笔记本电脑
Got Oscar's laptop here.
把它送到联合反应组
Let's get it to CART.
我拿到了怒气冲冲的
I've got draft letters of angry petitions
给纽约参议员的请♥愿♥书的草稿
to New York senators,
还有律商网上关于驱逐法案的文章
and LexisNexis articles on deportation law.
所有的这些 都提示他是一个
All of the things that you would expect to see from someone
一直与体制抗争的人
who has been fighting the system.
嘿 蒂凡尼 看看这张照片
Hey, Tiff, take a look at this picture.
这不是贝克尔和奥斯卡吗
Isn't that Baker with Oscar?
对
Yep.
"我保证 奥斯卡 不惜一切代价
"I promise, Oscar, whatever it takes
度过这个难关 我们会过去的
"to get through this pain, we'll do it
所以我们两个人可以一起拥有
"so the two of us can have
我们应得的未来"
the future together we deserve."
我觉得贝克尔和奥斯卡
I think Baker and Oscar
不仅仅是脸书上的朋友
are more than just Facebook friends.
在奥斯卡的公♥寓♥里发现了这个
Found this in Oscar's apartment.
我想这是你的笔迹吧
I'm assuming that's your handwriting?
你不需要回答这个问题
You don't have to answer that.
对 是我的笔迹
Yeah, it's my handwriting.
所以当你写
So when you wrote
你会"不惜一切代价度过难关"
that you'll do "whatever it takes to get through this,"
你是在说帮助奥斯卡杀人吗
you were talking about helping Oscar kill people?
我已经告诉过你们
I already told you people before,
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
只是一个购买♥♥大威力步♥枪♥
Just a guy who buys high-powered rifles
和特制弹♥药♥来消遣的人吗
and specialty ammunition for fun?
你为什么逃走
Why'd you run?
因为在联邦调查局闯进我办公室的前一分钟
Because 60 seconds before the FBI barged into my office,
我听到了一条爆♥炸♥性新闻
I heard a breaking news report
穆德被杀 所以我慌了
that Mulder had been shot, and I panicked.
因为你知道那是奥斯卡做的
Because you knew it was Oscar.
不要说任何会让你后悔的话 布拉德
Don't say anything you're going to regret here, Brad.
不 没关系 菲尔
No, it's okay, Phil.
他们现在知道是他了
They know it's him now.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what it was like?
看着奥斯卡经历这些
Watching Oscar go through this?
说说看
Enlighten us.
迈克·穆德和他的冲锋队
Mike Mulder and his storm troopers
把奥斯卡的父母半夜
pulled Oscar's parents out of their bed
从床上拽起来
in the middle of the night
他们已经在这个国家生活了二十七年
after 27 years of living in this country
只是因为奥斯卡的父亲拿到了一张超速罚单
all because Oscar's dad got a speeding ticket
然后被列上了某些名单
and ended up on some list.
所以你在法庭上抗争 - 我们试过
So you fight it in court. - We tried.
但我们总是一头撞向这个...
But we kept running headlong into this...
保守的激进主义法官 阿尔瓦雷兹
Conservative activist judge, Alvarez.
她把奥斯卡的父母送回了
She sent Oscar's parents back to the same country
他们几十年前逃离的那个国家
they fled decades ago.
他们枪杀了他的父母
They shot his parents
然后把他们像狗一样扔在沟里
and left them in a ditch like dogs.
所以这时候复仇计划就开始了
So this is when the revenge plot started?
我不知道 我没有策划
I don't know. I didn't plot it.
是的 但你知道这件事
Yeah, but you knew about it.
我知道那时我爱的那个安静男人开始生气了
I know that's when the quiet man I love grew angry.
我还知道上周有一天我回到家
I also know I came home one day last week
发现我的一把枪不见了
and found one of my guns missing.
一把半自动狙击步♥枪♥和大量弹♥药♥
A semiautomatic sniper rifle and lots of ammo.
你报告了吗 - 没有
Did you report it? - No.
我只是装作没有注意到它不见了
I just pretended like I didn't notice it was gone.
布拉德 这会让你
Brad, that makes you responsible
对穆德和阿尔瓦雷兹的死亡负责
for the deaths of Mulder and Alvarez.
我不希望这事发生
I didn't want this to happen.
在第一把枪不见之后
After the first gun went missing,
我把剩下的都搬到了我的办公室
I moved the rest to my office.
那就给我们提供
Then prove it by giving us
有用的线索来证明它 布拉德
a lead that we can work with here, Brad.
因为如果你拒绝 你将会被指控为
Because if you don't, you're staring down
谋杀从犯
an accessory to murder charge.
好吧 他还有没有
Okay, is there... Is there anyone else
因这件事怪罪别的人
that you know that he blames for this?
或是... 或是他要去的藏身处
Or... or a hideout that maybe he's gone off to?
如果我知道他在哪里 我会告诉你的
Look, if I knew where he was, I would tell you
因为我不认为他会停手
because I don't think he's gonna stop.
但你们必须用其他的方式找到他
But you have to find him another way.
这正是我们会做的
Then that's what we'll do.
我们会把你送到拘留中心登记
We're gonna send you down to MDC for booking.
好吧 不幸的是
All right, so unfortunately,
除了很多共有的愤怒之外
other than a lot of shared rage,
看起来奥斯卡更多地把他的男友贝克尔
it looks like Oscar mostly kept his boyfriend
蒙在鼓里 所以我们怎么才能找到他
Baker in the dark, so how do we find him?
并且 如果我们找不到奥斯卡
And if we can't find Oscar,
试着找到他的下一个目标
let's try and find his next target.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表