But when it comes to investigating crime
和潜在的恐怖袭击这种问题上
and potential terrorist activity,
他的首要任务是保护同胞 和我们不同
he has a different agenda: protecting his community.
- 这么糟吗 - 对
- Is that so bad? - Yeah.
如果他掌握的信息能帮我们阻止威胁
If he has information that could help us thwart a threat,
想象一下
just imagine what would happen
如果又一个穆♥斯♥林♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥钻了空子
if another Muslim terrorist slipped through the cracks,
引发特大袭击会怎么样
and a major attack occurred.
那会让我们倒♥退♥整整20年
It would set us back 20 years,
所有的发展和成绩都功亏一篑
erase all the progress we've made.
我也在努力保护穆♥斯♥林♥
Look, I'm trying to help our people too,
不过是以另一种方式
but I'm just doing it in a different way.
希望视频能帮上忙 不是我给的
Hope the video helps. Didn't come from me.
用那个ID查出什么了吗
You havin' any luck with that ID?
到处都找不到
Not a single hit anywhere.
咱们的系统里没有他们
Their faces are not in our system.
是吗 那丰田车牌照查到什么了吗
Really? What of the license plate on the Honda?
黑牌照 车管局记录显示
It's cold. DMV records show
- 那是一辆蓝色公羊卡车的牌照 - 嗯
- it belongs to a blue Ram truck. - Okay.
咱们可以用那辆车和嫌疑人照片
Maybe we should put a BOLO out on that car
- 出协查通告 - 好 可以
and the suspect photos. - Yeah, yeah.
让我看看
Let me see this.
如果嫌疑人今天就要枪
If the suspects wanted the guns today,
- 咱们快没时间了 - 是啊 我知道
- we are running out of time. - Yeah, I know.
我们在全力以赴了 一刻没闲着
We're doing everything we can. Can't catch a break.
好了 听我说
Okay, listen.
如果嫌疑人去大沙阿清♥真♥寺
If the suspects attend the Grand Shah Mosque,
我们需要伊玛目的协助
we need the Imam's cooperation.
我知道你们吃了闭门羹
I understand you've been getting pushback,
但你和这名伊玛目有私交
but you have a personal relationship with the Imam.
利用私交 把情报要来
Use it, and get some answers.
好 我尽力 但是
Okay. I can try, but...
让我跟他单独谈会比较好
it might help if I can talk to him alone.
他不会因为我们对他友善就妥协的
That guy's not gonna fold just because we're nice to him.
相信我
Trust me.
来吧 我跟你一起去
Come on. I'll go with you.
嗯 去吧
Yeah. Go.
是这样
Uh, look.
无意冒犯 但是我觉得可能
No offense, but I think this might be better
我单独去会比较好
if I do it on my own.
为什么 怕我惹怒他吗
Why, because I might offend him?
实话说 没错
Honestly, yeah.
让我们假设一下 我问你
Let me ask you a hypothetical question.
如果他是个天主教神父
If this were a Catholic priest,
你会像现在这么纠结吗
would you be struggling so much?
我觉得这么比较不太公平
I don't think that's a fair comparison.
当然公平了
Of course it is.
听我的
Just follow my lead.
我来当坏人 负责惹怒他
I'll push his buttons, get him worked up.
你唱白脸 替他说话
You come to his defense, ingratiate yourself,
把我赶出去
chase me out the door.
等到你们独处时
When you're alone with him,
把答案套出来
get the answers we need.
这种事我做不到
That doesn't work for me.
没人在乎你做不做得到
I don't give a damn what works for you.
我们要这么做
That's what we're going to do.
这是命令
That's an order.
遵命
Copy that.
你是说这些人杀了柯西
These men killed Kosey?
你们有证据吗
You have proof?
我们没有证据
We don't have proof.
但阿米尔为我们提供了嫌疑人外貌信息
But Amir gave us a physical description
和车的颜色信息 都与这张照片相符
and a car color and that photo is a match to both.
但你们不确定
But you're not sure?
这是什么
What is this?
一张昨天拍下的照片
That's a photo taken yesterday.
你的弟弟在和三个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥交谈
Your brother talking to three known terrorists.
过去三周里 他们在同一个埃及集市
They've met in the same Egyptian marketplace
碰头了四次
four times in the last three weeks.
说明他们在密谋什么事情
It means they're planning something.
不 不
No, no.
你看 欧玛
See, Omar?
和我说过的一模一样
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
在他看来 只要不相信美♥利♥坚♥是完美的人
To this man, anyone who doesn't believe America is perfect
就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
is a terrorist.
他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 这是国♥务♥院♥说的
State Department says those men are terrorists,
可不是我说的
not me.
他们下一次露脸
Next time they show their faces,
就会被我们的无人机干掉
one of our drones will be taking them out.
滚出我的清♥真♥寺
Get the hell out of my mosque.
我要知道这两个人的名字
I want the names of those two men.
别用你的脏手碰我
Don't ever lay your hands on me.
- 听明白了么 - 好了 够了
- Am I clear? - Guys, enough.
- 这里是清♥真♥寺 - 他威胁我的弟弟
- We are in a mosque. Please. - He's threatening my brother!
你怎么能指望我协助这种人
How do you expect me to deal with a man like this?
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
- 我替他道… - 别替我道歉
- Okay, I apolo-- - Don't ever apologize for me!
他弟弟憎恨美国可不是我的错
Not my fault his brother hates America.
从我的清♥真♥寺滚出去
Get out of my mosque!
巴沙 拜托 快走吧
Bashar, please, just go.
我很抱歉 但你知道的 我不会骗你
I am sorry, but you know me, and I wouldn't lie to you.
我们只是在找
We are just looking for the people
袭击柯西和阿米尔的人 仅此而已
that attacked Kosey and Amir. That's it.
照片里那两个人一周前来找过我
The two men in that photo approached me a week ago.
问我先知是怎么说因果报应的
Asked me what the prophet says about retribution.
你怎么回答的
And what did you say?
我告诉他们 宽恕会有好报
That to forgive is great and will be rewarded.
如果他们如你所说做了那种事情
If these men did the things you say,
那是我的失败
I have failed...
不管是作为伊玛目 还是作为人类
as an Imam and as a human being.
所以我祈祷你是错的
So I pray that you're wrong.
你同事的行为越线了
Your colleague there just crossed the line,
指控我弟弟是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
accusing my brother of being a terrorist,
玷污他的声誉
attacking his reputation.
他必须受到惩罚
He won't get away with that.
我会跟他谈 好吗
I'm gonna talk to him, okay?
不 这不够
No, that's not good enough.
我要投诉他
I'm filing a complaint,
希望你能站在我这边
and I expect you to support me on this.
如果你拒绝 那以后就不要再来这做礼拜了
If not, you can forget about worshipping here in the future.
要到名字了吗
You get the names?
- 嗯 - 很好
- Yeah. - Good.
我就知道PS照片能有用
I was hoping that Photoshop ruse would move the needle.
走吧
Let's go.
等等 这些照片是你伪造的吗
I'm sorry. You fabricated these photos?
你指控他的弟弟和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥勾结
You accused his brother of associating with terrorists.
巴沙 我们不能这么做
Bashar, we can't do that.
谁在乎呢 达到目的了不是吗
Who cares? It worked.
我们拿到想要的了
We got what we needed.
好了 各位 嫌疑人确定了
All right, people. We have our suspects:
一对表兄弟 拉苏尔和帕帕·彼得洛夫
two cousins named Rasul and Papa Petrov,
他们很可能已经开始行动了
and whatever they are planning could be happening as we speak.
所以必须马上确定他们的位置 辛苦
So let's pin down their location immediately, please.
我们找不到固定住所
Yeah, there's no permanent addresses we can find.
也没有上网痕迹
Neither have an online presence.
试着在美国范围外搜寻
Okay, what about a search outside the U.S.?
驾驶证上显示他们是 哪的人来着
From the driver's license, I'm saying they're, what,
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 车♥臣♥
Russian? Chechen?
来自车♥臣♥的穆♥斯♥林♥
Chechen-Muslims.
据我搜集的信息 两名嫌疑人都是在2010年
From what I can tell, it looks like both suspects
离开的车♥臣♥格罗斯尼
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表