注意身后 这家伙可不简单
Watch your six. This guy's no joke.
莫利 莫利
Molly! Molly!
该死
Damn it.
斯科拉 我发现点东西
Scola, I think I got something.
你找到他了吗
You have him?
我现在在南边楼梯 需要支援
I need backup in the south stairwell now.
收到 立刻向你靠近
Okay, copy. Moving to you now.
蒂凡尼 收到回复 你在哪
Tiff, talk to me. Where are you?
在走廊 向...
In the hallway, headed towards the...
蒂凡尼
Tiff?
蒂凡尼
Tiff.
蒂凡尼 你还好吗
Tiff, you okay?
我没事
I'm good.
我没事 只是...
I'm good, I just...
他狠狠敲了我一下
he sucker punched me.
铸博 是我
Jubal, it's me.
我们跟丢了
Yeah, we lost him,
还有 莫利死了
and Molly's dead.
你的弟弟会去哪里 爱德华多
Where would your brother go, Eduardo?
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你经历了什么
I know what you've been through.
我看过你父亲的警局档案
I've seen the police file on your father,
那里记录了他是如何虐待你的
about how he abused you, there's documentation in there.
上面写着他杀了你母亲
It says that he killed your mother
还打你和安德烈 - 你不知道
and he beat you and Andres... - You don't know.
我知道的是 安德烈是你逃离
What I do know is that Andres was your golden ticket
痛苦人生的金钥匙
out of a life of pain,
所以你在掩护他
and that's why you're covering for him.
我不需要跟你讲话
I don't have to talk to you.
醒醒吧 爱德华多
Wake up, Eduardo.
你是谋杀案的帮凶
You're an accessory to murder, and you are looking
如果你不合作 要被关起来很长时间的
at serious time here if you don't cooperate.
你父亲把安德烈变成了怪物
Your father made Andres into a monster.
这是事实
That's a fact.
但你不是
But not you.
你是个好人 我能看出来
You're a decent person. I can see that.
你试图保护她 警告她
You were trying to protect her, to warn her.
而现在她被安德烈杀死了
And now she's dead because of Andres.
我不知道该做什么
I didn't know what to do.
爱德华多... - 不
Eduardo... - No.
我想说
I want to.
安德烈 他走了最坏的路
Andres, he got the worst of it.
长大后继承了所有的暴♥力♥
Grew up taking all the beatings.
让他变得很坏
Made him, uh... real mean.
但他爱我
But he loved me,
照顾我 保护我
took care of me, protected me.
他是杀人犯 - 他不是
He's a killer. - He wasn't.
在迈阿密之前还不是
Not before Miami.
然后他女朋友跑了
And then his girlfriend dumped him and...
他变得很阴沉
He went really dark.
他是我的家人
He's my family.
他是我仅有的一切
He's all I've got.
我从始至终仅有的一切
All I've ever had.
抱歉 我不会帮你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
嘿 - 我们刚刚接入了安德烈的手♥机♥
Hey. - We just got access
他几小时前关机了
to Andres' phone... He turned it off
删掉了最近的短♥信♥
a few hours ago and deleted the most recent texts,
但他关机前给法明代尔的某个人
but he made a call right before
打了一个电♥话♥
he shut down his phone to someone in Farmingdale.
法明代尔有个私人机场
There's a private airfield in Farmingdale.
告诉玛纪和OA 让他们过去
Alert Maggie and OA. Get them over there now.
明白
Got it.
在哪 在哪 他在那
Come on, come on, come on. There he is.
他们在走向飞机 - 收到
They're heading for the plane. - Got it.
联邦调查局 趴到地上
FBI, get on the ground.
安德烈 结束了
Andres, it's over.
我去追他
I got him.
没事吧
Hey, come on.
你觉得你能打败我吗
You think you can beat me?
你想打我吗 我不会再被打了
Lay your hands on me? No, not anymore.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
你的朋友铸博放我进来的
Your friend, Jubal, let me in.
他甚至给我发了个工牌
He even had them issue me a badge and everything.
我听说你抓到凶手了 那个综合格斗的
I heard you caught that killer, the MMA guy,
我过来是想告诉你
and I just wanted to come by
我为你感到骄傲
and tell you I was proud of you.
你为我骄傲吗
You're proud of me?
现在 过了二十年
Now, after 20 years.
就因为你母亲相当
Just because your mother
联邦调查局探员 不意味着你必须...
dreamt of working with the FBI doesn't mean you had...
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about this.
我澄清一下
You know, for the record,
我加入♥联♥邦调查局不是为了让妈妈骄傲
I didn't join the FBI to make Mom proud.
我是为了让你抓狂
I joined to make you crazy.
你认真的吗
You're serious?
你想让我去法学院
Yeah, you wanted me to go to law school,
我就跟你对着干 惹你生气
so I did the opposite just to piss you off.
我猜我应该谢谢你
I guess I should be saying thank you.
我来这的真正原因是
Look, the real reason that I'm here
我想修复我们的关系
is because I want to fix things.
我想让我们建立关系
I want us to have a relationship
不论之前发生过什么
regardless of what happened in the past.
我不确定这是个好主意
I am not sure that's a good idea.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
你甚至没出席妈妈的葬礼
You didn't even show up to Mom's funeral.
因为她请求我不要去
Because she asked me not to come.
我不怪她
And I don't blame her.
我也不怪她
Neither do I.
现在我们能一起去吃晚饭了吗
Can we go get some dinner?
拜托
Come on.
好
Yeah.
我来之前就有好的预感
I had a good feeling about this.
所以我在琼斯街的这家超棒的意大利餐馆
So I made reservations at this great Italian place
定了座位 走吧
on Jones Street, come on.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表