我可以去找个律师
I could ask for a lawyer,
但我觉得你应该照着他们的话去做
but I think you should just do what they ask.
帮他们个忙 然后从这所有的破事里脱身
Help out and be done with all this nonsense.
你得替自己考虑 贾马尔
You gotta worry about yourself,Jamal.
你还有未来
Your future.
好吧 那么...
Okay. So...
你们需要我做些什么
What do you guys need me to do?
这个是耳机
Earpiece.
这个是纽扣摄像机
This is a camera.
那个就像微型耳机一样戴着用
That goes in your ear, like a tiny EarPod.
而这个能让我们看到你看到的东西
And this helps us to see what you see.
那我怎么知道它是不是在运行
And how do I know it's working?
我们会用耳机跟你联♥系♥
You'll hear us in your ear.
而且他们 他们不会发现这个的 对吧
And they won't--they won't see it, right?
我向你保证 不会
I promise you they won't.
听着 贾马尔 保持冷静就好 好吗
Look, Jamal, just stay calm, okay?
找找能证明你兄弟和抢劫有关的证据
I mean, look for something that ties your brothers
比如说枪或者珠宝
to a robbery--some guns or jewelry,
这类的东西
something like that.
然后离开
And then get out.
我照做的话 你们撤销我所有的罪名 对吗
And all the charges go away forever, right?
没错
That's the deal.
很好 视频已经连接上了
All right, video link is up.
音频也是
And so is the audio.
贾马尔看起来还好吗
Jamal seem okay?
他很害怕
He's scared.
怕谁 我们还是他的兄弟
What, of us or his brothers?
都怕
Both.
很好 听着
Okay, you got this.
我们会在这看着
We're gonna be right here watching.
如果有什么事 我们会告诉你
And we'll be in your ear if we need to tell you anything,
别人不会听见
but nobody else will be able to hear us.
嗨 大伙儿 - 嗨 贾马尔
Hey, guys. - What's up, Jamal?
今天没有人要做作业吗
Anybody doing homework today, or what?
贾马尔 怎么了孩子
Jamal. What's going on, kid?
你今天不是六点下班吗
Thought you worked till 6:00 today.
老板放你早点走了
Boss let you go early.
老板放我早点走了
Boss let me go early.
我要和几个朋友去看电影
Yeah, I'ma go see a movie with some friends.
我只是回来换个衣服
You know, I just came home to change.
听起来很有趣 但如果你想鸽掉的话
Sounds fun, but if you looking to bail,
我们等会打算看尼克斯对开拓者的比赛
we're watching the Knicks-Blazers in a few.
我在做你最喜欢的鸡肉玉米片
And I'm making your favorite, chicken nachos.
加辣椒的吗
Wait, with the chilies, right?
你懂的 - 凯文哪去了
You know it. - Hey, uh, where's Kevin?
我以为他不会错过比赛的
I thought--I thought--I thought he never missed a game.
应该快回来了 我让他去银行跑一趟
Should be home in a minute. Just had him run to the bank.
他在紧张 少说话比较好
He's nervous. The less he talks, the better.
同意
Agreed.
贾马尔 往楼上走
Hey, Jamal, head upstairs.
去卧室看看
Check some of the bedrooms out,
从凯文的卧室开始
but start with Kevin's.
贾马尔 玉米片好了
Jamal, nachos are ready.
听上去不错 但我得上去换衣服了
Sounds good. I gotta change.
有个女生要一起来看电影所以...
You know, there's gonna be a girl at the movies, so...
好吧 你说到这我就懂了
All right, that's all you had to say, kid.
我给你留点玉米片
Hey, put some nachos aside for you.
你做得很好
Great job. You're doing fine.
这是那件黑色羽绒服
There we go. That's the black puffer jacket.
贾马尔 看看床底下
Okay, Jamal, let's look under the bed.
衣柜呢
What about the dresser?
你干什么呢
Hey! What you doing?
我只是 - 只是什么
I was just... - Just what?
在找一件衣服 - 衣服
Looking for a shirt. - The shirt.
我把尼克斯队的球衣借给你了
I let you borrow my Knicks shirt.
我已经还给你了
I already gave that back to you.
对
Right. Right.
也许它在洗衣机里
Maybe it might be in the washer.
可能是 但这是我的房♥间
Maybe, yeah. But this is my room.
不管有没有你的衣服 你不能直接进来
You just can't walk in, shirt, no shirt.
你听懂了吗
Understand me?
我知道了
I--I understand.
好
Good.
现在我们来谈谈
Now let's talk about what happened
今天发生在当铺的事
at the pawn shop today.
你知道那个开当铺怎么了吧
You know what happened with that pawn shop dude, right?
我想是的 金博尔 对吧
Um, yeah, I think. Kimball's, right?
那个人叫金博尔
The guy Kimball's.
对 他压了我的价
Yeah, he talked me way down on my prices.
我... 我紧张了 我很抱歉 兄弟们
I got--I got nervous. I'm--look, I'm sorry, guys.
所以这件事教会你
So I guess lesson number one is
除了家人没人可信 对吧
you can't trust anybody unless they family, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我们是一边的 兄弟
It's us against the world, bro.
我们四个是一家人 是兄弟
The four of us right here, we're family, we're brothers.
因爱和命运而紧密相连
Bound together by love and circumstance.
这才是永恒的 比血缘纽带强多了
This is forever. Way stronger than blood.
听着 我告诉你 弟弟
Look, let me tell you something, little bro.
我来告诉你
Let me tell you something, all right?
你现在和我们是一边的 你是我们的一员
You with us now. You part of us.
我们要一起打造我们的未来
We're gonna build a future together.
这就是我们的珠宝生意的意义所在
That is what our little jewelry business is all about.
是为达到目的的一种手段 你明白吗
A means to an end. You understand me?
对
Yeah.
就这么简单 - 是啊
Sometimes it's just easy. - Yeah.
等等 发生了什么
Wait, what happened?
我不知道 音频和视频被掐断了
I--I don't know. The A/V cut out.
是插头松了吗
Is something unplugged?
不 不是我们这边 是屋子里
No, it's not on our end. It's from the house.
也就是说
Which means that--
也就是说 贾马尔切断了信♥号♥♥
Which means that Jamal cut off the feed.
或者是他的哥哥发现了相机
Or one of his brothers found his camera.
我也不知道 蒂凡尼 你在干嘛
Tiff, I don't know. Tiff, what are you doing?
如果他们逼他...
If they made him--
我们现在不能进去
We can't go in there right now.
等等 画面回来了
Hold on, it's back on.
你怎么样
Hey, are you okay?
发生什么了 你的信♥号♥♥中断了
What happened? Your feed went out.
我不知道 凯文说话的时候
I don't know. Kevin was talking,
耳机开始噼啪作响
and then the thing started crackling in my ear,
所以我就尽快离开了
so I just--I just bailed as fast as possible.
你确定是这样吗
You're sure that's what happened?
你是什么意思
What do you-- what do you mean?
我是说 就在你的兄弟们要认罪的时候
I mean, the feed disappeared just as your brothers
信♥号♥♥消失了
were about to incriminate themselves.
你是觉得是我♥干♥的
And you think--you think I had something to do with that?
别耍我们 贾马尔
Do not play us, Jamal.
我告诉你 这很糟糕
I'm telling you that's a really bad idea.
我发誓我没有
I'm not! I'm not! I swear I'm not.
所以他说了什么 有任何有用的东西吗
So what did he say? Anything useful?
什么都没有
Nothing?
所以当他们开始讨论珠宝生意的时候
So it's just a coincidence the feed cut out
信♥号♥♥刚好中断 只是个巧合
as soon as he started talking about the jewelry business?
他有提到射杀金博尔吗
Did he mention shooting Kimball?
偷窃手表的事呢
What about stealing the watches?
没有
No, no.
我只是说 我很高兴他们把我当兄弟
I just said I was--I was glad to be thought of as a brother,
还说我想加入他们的珠宝生意
and I wanted to join the business.
我说我电影快迟到了 然后就走了
I said was late for the movie, and I just left.
你要我相信这些
This is what you expect me to believe?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表