They make a decision
就要求全世界都同意他们的选择
and expect the world to agree with their choice.
如果另一个国家自己做主
When another country makes its own decision,
他们就扔出红旗警告
they throw the red flag.
是美国先出手 俄♥罗♥斯♥只是反击了他们
America made the first move. Russia just countered them.
但我们成了坏人 他们是英雄
Yet we are the bad guy, and they are the hero.
在大多数情况下 美国才是真正的反派
America is the real antagonist in most situations.
这个国家喜欢对世界的其他地方
This country likes playing at big brother
扮演老大哥的角色
to the rest of the world.
而我们俄♥罗♥斯♥人感到被冒犯了
And we in Russia, we are offended.
我们和他们一样 有自主决策的能力
We're just as capable of making our own decisions
知道什么对自己国家最好
as they are to do what is best for our country.
枪
Gun.
我刚给医院打电♥话♥了
I just called the hospital.
柯西的弟弟阿米尔情况稳定
Kosey's brother, Amir, is in stable condition.
恢复期很长 但他会活下来
It's gonna be a long recovery, but he'll live.
太好了
That's good to hear.
你看
Look.
我不想越界
I don't wanna cross the line.
但我想说 我想我可以
But for the record, I think I could've gotten
从穆斯塔法伊玛目那获得我们需要的答案
the answers we needed from Imam Mustafa
无需任何愤怒和谎言
without all of the anger and the lies.
有可能
It's possible.
如果你错了呢 如果我们没拿到呢
What if you were wrong? What if we couldn't have?
听着 我不会偏心 欧玛
Look, I don't play favorites, Omar.
我只是跟着线索走
I just follow the leads.
我不是说你需要偏心
- And I am not saying that you need to play favorites.
我只是说感觉就像
I am just saying that it almost feels like
你在特意去...
you go out of your way to.
什么
To what?
去追穆♥斯♥林♥是吧
Go after Muslims?
你现在是在指控我反穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Are you accusing me of being anti-Muslim?
听着 我们为联邦调查局工作
Look, we work for the FBI.
不是穆♥斯♥林♥ 不是中东人
Not Muslims, not Middle-Easterners.
哪里有罪恶 哪里有危险 我们就在哪
We go where the crime is, where the danger is
不管我们的个人信仰和愿望如何
regardless of our personal beliefs and hopes.
你想帮助穆♥斯♥林♥吗
You wanna help Muslims?
去开个慈善机构啊
Start a charity.
你不觉得这是个狭隘的看法吗
Don't you think that's a narrow view?
不 我觉得这是一个现实的看法
No, I think it's a realistic view,
因为我不愿意告诉你
because I hate to break the news to you,
泽丹兄弟
Brother Zidan.
我们中的一些人 事实上 就是犯罪分子
But some of us are, in fact, criminals,
另一些人 事实上
and some of us are, in fact,
就是和恐怖组织有联♥系♥
connected to terrorist organizations.
就是这么回事
That's just how it is.
我想和你们俩聊聊 来我办公室
Can I speak to both of you in my office?
我刚和穆斯塔法伊玛目打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Imam Mustafa.
他说你威胁到他弟弟的生命
He said that you threatened his brother's life
说你侮辱了他
and that you assaulted him.
这是我的案子 我的名字写在那份文件上
This is my case. My name is on that file
我需要知道发生了什么
so I need to know what happened.
我们要问出答案 穆斯塔法手里有答案
We needed answers. Mustafa had them
但他选择阻挠
and chose to obstruct,
所以我们俩唱了红白脸
so we played a little good cop, bad cop.
大家情绪激动起来 然后变得有些粗鲁
Things got heated then physical.
有多粗鲁
How physical?
他想推我 我就挡住了他的手
He tried to push me, so I blocked his hand.
你看到的也是这样吗
Is that what you saw as well?
是的
Yes.
所以我不用去追查他的投诉了吗
So there's no need for me to pursue his complaint?
不用
No.
我们做了我们的本职工作
We did our job.
特别探员巴沙没做错什么
Special Agent in charge, Bashar, did nothing wrong.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表