Of course.
布鲁克 宝贝
Now, Brooke, honey, I, um...
我想要你告诉他们 你跟我说过的事
I need you to tell them what you told me
关于你看到的那个男人的事 好吗
about the guy that you saw, kay?
我不确定 但他看起来像是
I'm not sure, but he kind of looked
之前在我们家干活的一个男人
like the man who worked on our house.
他穿着相同的靴子
He had the same kind of boots on.
她说过 是跟她继母玛利亚
I think she said that, uh, the guy was arguing
争吵过的一个男人
with her stepmother, Maria.
这是什么时候的事情 布鲁克
Okay, uh, when was this, Brooke?
几周之前
A few weeks ago.
你还记得他们在吵些什么吗
And do you remember what they were arguing about?
那个人长得什么样子
What did the man look like?
他很高
He was tall.
你知道他多大了吗
Do you know how old he was?
或者他是什么肤色
Or what color skin he had?
他跟你年纪差不多
He was about your age.
是黑人
And he was Black.
你觉得你能根据我们出示的照片
Do you think you would recognize the man
认出他吗
if we showed you a photo?
应该可以
Yeah, I think so.
好的
Yeah? Okay.
伊索贝尔·卡斯迪尔
Isobel Castille?
我是来自行为分♥析♥小组的
SSA Deon Marshall
高级特工迪昂·马歇尔
from the Behavioral Analysis unit.
我被指派到你的连环杀人案中
I've been assigned to your serial killer case.
谢谢你 但是我没要求
Well, thank you, but I did not request
侧写师参与案子
a profiler on this case.
霍金斯助理主管是老朋友了 他让我来的
ADIC Hawkins is an old friend. He asked me to advise.
我相信你能处理好的
I'm sure you have a handle on it.
只是以防你需要多一个人帮忙
Just here if you need an extra set of eyes.
好吧 欢迎加入
Okay. Welcome aboard.
大家听好了
Okay, listen up, everyone.
这位是行为分♥析♥组的迪昂·马歇尔
This is Deon Marshall with BAU,
他会在这件案子上协助我们
he will be assisting us in this case.
- 好极了 - 杀手
- Great. - So, uh, the killer
在现场没有留下证据
did not leave and forensics on the scene,
但我们刚刚收到医学检验员的报告
but we just got the ME's report.
玛利亚身上所发现的刀伤
The knife wounds found on Maria's body
跟在梅里特和布尔曼身上发现的相同
are similar to those found on Merritt and Burman,
所以看来我们是在找同一个凶手
So it seems like we are looking for the same killer.
受害人之间
Have you been able to identify
有什么联♥系♥吗
any connection between the victims?
我们还在深挖他们的背景
We're still digging into their backgrounds,
但目前为止 没有清晰的关联
but so far, no. No clear nexus.
嘿 我刚和斯科拉通了话
Hey, I just talked to Scola.
应急反应小组认为玛丽亚的结婚戒指被偷了
ERT thinks Maria's wedding ring was stolen.
从她手指上的刮痕来看像是被暴♥力♥取下的
There are lacerations on her finger like it was forcibly removed,
在房♥子里到处都找不到
and they can't find it in the house.
其他受害者也被偷过首饰吗
Did any of the other victims have jewelry taken?
是 伯曼的糖尿病手环 纽约警方一直没找到
Yeah, Burman wore a diabetes bracelet that NYPD never recovered.
不 梅里特的档案里
No, there's nothing about
并没有丢失首饰的记录
missing jewelry in Merritt's file, though.
连环杀手拿首饰当战利品的情况并不少见
It's not unusual for serial killers to take jewelry as trophies.
好的 凯利 你要确保应急反应小组
Yeah, Kelly, you want to make sure ERT is doing
- 列出梅里特家完整的物品清单 - 收到
- a full inventory at Merritt's? - Got it.
听着 我们有过她前夫的不在场证明吗
Listen, did we ever alibi out the ex-husband?
有的 他那晚在费城参加工作面试
Uh, yeah. He was in Philly overnight on a job interview.
证实过了吗
And we confirmed it?
有个剧院证实了
A theater there confirmed
他要应聘他们的技术总监
he had an interview to be their technical director,
我也跟他住过旅店的店主谈过了
and I talked to the host at the Airbnb he stayed at.
她说欧文昨天入住
She said Owen checked in yesterday,
今天很早就离开了
left early this morning.
更别提他跟他女儿的描述
Not to mention that he is a far cry from
大相径庭了
the daughter's description.
好了 说到这个
Okay, speaking of which,
查到那个建筑工人的身份吗
we get an ID on that construction worker?
是的 从布雷克的承包商那查到了一个名单
Yes, got a list from the Blakes' contractor.
布鲁克看过
Showed the photos to Brooke
并指认了一个叫耶利米·卡弗的男人
and she ID'd a man named Jeremiah Carver.
好了 抬头看看
All right, eyes up.
- 我们掌握他多少信息 - 没多少
- What do we know about him? - Not much.
木匠 三十二岁 住在皇后区
Carpenter, 32 years old, lives in Queens.
好的 把他带来
All right. Let's bring him in.
让蒂凡尼和斯科拉过去
Have Tiffany and Scola get over there.
听着 我并不想干涉这里的事
Look, I don't want to overstep here,
但你的凶手每一步都走的很谨慎
but your killer's been careful every step of the way.
对他来讲
It doesn't make sense for him
袭击他的雇主根本说不通
to attack someone he's been working for.
我们有目击者刚刚指认了他
We just had a witness ID him.
是的 但是跨种族身份识别并不怎么可靠
Yes, but cross-racial identifications are less reliable
并且目击者是一个十岁的小孩
and the witness is a ten-year-old
在黑夜里隔着一整间屋子看到的
who saw him from across the room in the dark.
我明白 但是现在 我们只有这些线索
I understand, but right now, it's all we have.
我在哪都没见到他 确定他还在这里吗
I'm not seeing him anywhere. We sure he's still here?
卡弗不到十分钟之前在这里刷了卡
Carver charged his card here less than ten minutes ago,
他的同事说他还并没有回去
and his crew says he hasn't been back to the house yet.
小心
Heads up.
耶利米·卡弗吗 我们是联邦调查局的
Jeremiah Carver? We're with the FBI.
我们想问你几个问题
We have a couple questions for you.
嘿
Hey!
放我走 我什么都没做
Let me go, I didn't do anything.
那跑也不是好办法
Then running wasn't the best move.
你们能把这个拿开吗
Can you get these out of my face?
你觉得看这些照片让人难受吗
Do you find the photos upsetting?
当然了 太恶心了
Hell yeah, I find those upsetting.
那你觉得她们的女儿对此作何感受
How do you think their daughter feels?
她才十岁 还得眼睁睁地看着这一切
Ten years old, and she had to watch the entire thing.
这简直太糟了
That's messed up.
跟我一点关系都没有
I... I got nothing to do with that.
- 有新消息吗 - 应急反应小组在卡弗的包
- Anything? - Uh, ERT found eight ounces of marijuana
发现了八盎司的大♥麻♥ 几百块的现金
and a few hundred dollars in cash in Carver's bag,
但没有杀人凶器的痕迹
but no sign of our murder weapon.
你昨晚凌晨一点在哪里
Where were you last night at 1:00 a.m.?
王冠高地的大斗牛士酒吧
Bar in Crown Heights, Grand Matador.
我说了 我好几周都没见过这些人了
I told y'all, I haven't seen those people in weeks.
但你实际上并没完全说实话吧 对吗
But you didn't exactly leave things on good terms, did you?
目击者说他们看见你和玛丽亚·布雷克
Witness said they saw you and Maria Blake
在几周前大吵了一架
in a heated argument a few weeks ago.
他们说你看起来还挺烦躁的
Said you seemed pretty upset.
她就是个有权无势的婊♥子♥ 不代表我杀了她
She was an entitled bitch. That doesn't mean I killed her.
你们当时在吵什么
What was your fight about?
她把我给炒了
She got me fired.
她说我在屋里贩卖♥♥的大♥麻♥
Accused me of dealing weed out of the house.
根据我们找到的藏匿处来看
Based on the stash we found,
我猜这也不差不多就是真♥相♥吧
I'm assuming that's not far from the truth?
那又怎么样 大♥麻♥在纽约是合法的
So what? Weed's legal in New York.
那个女人牛皮都吹上天了
That lady blew things out of proportion.
好吧 首先 贩卖♥♥毒品并不合法
Okay, one, it's not legal to traffic,
但是其次 我们并不是因为你
but two, we're not trying to roll you up
贩卖♥♥了少量毒品而抓你
on some petty drug charge.
我们在找杀人犯
We are investigating a murder.
我谁都没杀过
I didn't kill nobody.
我说过了 我只是很生气
Like I said, I was just pissed off.
她给总承包商发了我卖♥♥大♥麻♥的照片
She sent photos to the general contractor of me selling weed.
从她家照的照片吗
Photos from her house?
她在哪拿到的照片
Where'd she get them from?
不知道 她没怎么露过面
No clue. She wasn't around much.
布雷克家肯定给建筑工人们
The Blakes must have had hidden surveillance
- 设置了隐藏监控 - 对
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表