Maybe we should take him to another hospital.
我不推荐移♥动♥他
I wouldn't recommend moving him.
如果不小心撞到他
He gets bumped the wrong way,
有可能导致他的脾脏破裂
it could cause his spleen to rupture,
而且这如果发生在转运过程中...
and if that happens in transport...
好吧 那我们应该做什么
Okay, so, then, what are we supposed to do?
我们会继续使用抗生素
We'll continue the antibiotics,
并持续观察
keep an eye on it.
如果出现任何其他伤害 我们就会开始手术
If there's any more damage, we will do the operation,
但是目前
but for now,
我们最好的选择是等待一切恢复正常
our best option is to wait until things return to normal.
好的 谢谢您
Okay. Okay. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不敢相信居然会发生这种事
I can't believe that this is happening.
我们需要那个疯子解锁系统
We need that lunatic to unlock the system.
我... 我一会给你打电♥话♥
Yeah. I'll... I'll call you in a bit.
你要去哪 - 办公室
Where are you going? - To the office.
我们需要想办法结束这些 要尽快
We need to find a way to end this, soon.
我们的队伍在挖所有的尸体
Our team is exhuming all of the bodies.
现在 我们要重新对安娜进行尸检
Right now, we are re-autopsying Anna's.
显然 我们在等完整的报告
Obviously, we're waiting for the full report,
但是他们确实在她的腿上发现了注射的痕迹
but they did find an injection mark on her leg,
并且检测出了毒药的痕迹 所以你是对的
and there's traces of poison. So you were right.
看起来他们是被盯上了
It looks like they were being targeted.
我们已经在我们所拥有的时间里
Okay, we are making as much progress as we can
尽力做出最大的努力了
with the time that we have.
医院里的那些孩子 他们没有时间再等了
Those kids in the hospital... They can't wait much longer.
你得跟我们妥协一下
You're gonna have to meet us in the middle here.
不 我不能现在回头
No. I can't walk this back now.
我们终于有所进展了
We're finally getting somewhere.
拜托了 我们是站在你这边的
Please. Okay, we are on your side.
玛纪 休息一下吧
Maggie, take a break, please.
嗨
Hi.
听着 我知道你觉得你在做的事情很光荣
Look, I know you think what you're doing is honorable.
但是你在把无辜的人
But you're putting innocent lives
卷入危险 毫无理由
at risk here for no reason.
我做了我必须做的事
I did what I had to do.
不 你只是做了那些事而已
No, you did... you did what you did.
还有其他方法的
There were other ways to go about this,
不需要把孩子卷入危险的方法
ways that didn't involve putting little kids in jeopardy.
因为一定会发生的
'Cause that's what's gonna happen.
就因为你 有孩子们要死了
Children are going to die because of you.
好好想想吧
Let that sink in.
现在 你要站出来 莉迪亚
Now, you need to step up here, Lydia,
在有人真的死亡之前 好吗
before people start dying. Okay?
不 我不会跟你们玩这个
No. I'm not playing that game.
我们会找到凶手的
Look. We're gonna find this killer.
现在我们已经知道了 所以我们会
Now that we're aware, we're gonna get
查个水落石出 这是我们的职责
to the bottom of it. That's what we do.
但是首先 你得让电力恢复
But first, you need to restore the power.
你得解除这次黑客攻击
You need to undo this hack.
在你们为我的朋友们伸张正义之前
Until you find justice for my friends,
我什么都不会做
I'm not doing a damn thing.
好吧
Okay.
我儿子在纽约儿童医院
My son is in New York Children's Hospital.
他十四岁
He's 14 years old.
他的身体正在衰竭
And his body is shutting down.
而你的所作所为 让人们
And what you're doing is making it very hard
很难帮到他
for people to help him.
所以我请求你 请你
So, I'm asking you, please,
请你 结束这一切
please, end this.
不 - 什么
No. - What?
"不"是什么意思 你怎么能...
What do you mean "no"? How can you say...?
我不得不这么做
I have to do what I have to do.
但是你可以不这样 - 我必须这样
But you don't! - Yes I do!
铸博
Jubal!
铸博
Jubal.
听着 我知道你担心泰勒
Listen, I know that you are concerned about Tyler,
但是你不能就这么走进审讯室...
but you can't walk into the interrogation room...
你不要现在说这些规范 伊索贝尔
You can't talk about protocol right now, Isobel.
这不是关于规范的事 铸博
This isn't about protocol, Jubal.
玛纪刚和莱恩建立一个有效的关系
Maggie was establishing a constructive relationship with Ryan,
而你鲁莽地闯进去
and you went in there like a bull in a china shop,
你让之前的努力都付诸东流了
and you undid all of the good.
没时间说这些了
We don't have enough time for this.
我们...我们真的没有 对不起
We just... we just don't. I'm sorry.
大家注意一下
All right, people.
我们有六个医院处于锁定状态
So we got six hospitals in lockdown.
所以我们需要赶紧得到答案
We need answers fast.
所以赶快找出凶手 结束锁定
So let's find this killer and end the lockdown.
埃利斯 监控方面进展如何 - 不太顺利
Elise, how we looking with the video? - Not great.
流浪汉营地附近的监控覆盖很有限
There's limited video coverage around the homeless encampment.
没有找到目击者描述的蓝色车辆
No sign of the blue car that the witness described.
那么那通打给患者姐姐家的电♥话♥呢
What about the patient outreach call to the sister's house?
奥斯特的姐姐确实说了他很害怕
Oster's sister did say that he was afraid
那里的某个人试图暗算他
someone there was trying to sabotage him.
还说他会跟他的咨♥询♥师谈一谈
He would talk about it with his counselor.
好的 好的
Right. Right.
那... 受害者的治疗记录拿到了吗
So... so, where are we with the victim's therapy notes?
那个院长 皮尔斯 拒绝向我们提供任何信息
The director, Pierce, is refusing to give us anything.
他声称这侵犯隐私
He claims it's a breach of privacy.
我们会拿到法庭指令的 但是需要一些时间
We are getting a court order, but it'll take time.
所以呢 文件下来之前
So what, we're just treading water
我们就在这原地踏步吗
until the paperwork comes through?
听着 铸博 我们在尽全力 我保证
Listen, Jubal, we are doing everything we can, I promise.
好
Yeah.
您好
Excuse me.
先生 你不能就这么进去
Sir, you can't just go in there.
把电♥话♥挂了
Hang up the phone.
我能帮到你吗 干什么...
Can I help you? What...
我需要你手上关于那些被杀的病人的
I need every scrap of information you have
所有信息
on those murdered patients.
我的探员给你打过电♥话♥ 我现在就要
My agents called about it, and I need them now.
我有责任保护病人的隐私
I have an obligation to protect our patients' privacy.
你没在听我说话 我要那些文件 马上
You're not listening to me! I need those files, now!
你的要求是违法的
What you're asking for is illegal.
我可以让你因此被逮捕
I could have you arrested for this.
我们有六个医院被锁定
We got six hospitals in lockdown
还有一个杀手在猎杀你最脆弱的病人们
and a killer preying on your most vulnerable patients,
而你手上有可以结束这些的信息
and you have information that could end it.
所以如果你想逮捕我 请便
So you want to come at me for this, go right ahead,
但是如果你在这拖延 让那些人处于危险中
but if you drag this out and leave those people at risk
只为了自保 那我一定弄死你
to cover your own ass, I will bury you.
好吧
Okay.
很好 - 好吧
Good. - Okay.
动起来
Get to work.
我会给你我们手上所有的东西
I'll give you everything we have.
约翰
John.
快一点 快一点
Let's go. Let's go.
好 好
Done. Done
你从哪拿到这些的
Where did you get these?
从那精神病院 我跟院长谈话了
From the psych facility. I talked to the director.
然后他就乖乖交出每个病人的档案了
So he just handed over each patient's personal file?
我说 那个有所谓吗 我拿到档案不就行了
I mean, does it matter? I got the files, right?
铸博 有所谓的
Jubal, it does matter.
如果他投诉你去过医院...
If he reports that you went in there and you...
我们可以晚点再和医院解决这事
We can smooth it over with the facility later.
你们有找到任何东西吗
Did you find anything?
是的 是的 好了
Yes. Yes. Okay.
看上去 奥斯特害怕的人 名叫约翰·马奎尔
Looks like Oster was afraid of a man named John Maguire.
他是院长助理
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表