停车场里肯定有摄像头吧
There's gotta be cameras in the parking garage?
凶手很机灵 没有把奔驰车开回停车场
The killer was smart enough not to bring the Mercedes
所以也没有他的监控录像
back to the garage, and no footage of him there either.
那天下午他们离开酒店之前
And the whole group was in the car
整队人都在车里
before they left the hotel that afternoon.
我们能把里维拉和莫里诺带来吗
Can we bring in Rivera and Moreno,
看他俩会不会交代点什么
see if one of them cracks?
不行 没有确凿证据我们不能走漏风声
No, we can't risk spooking them without hard evidence.
凶手可能会逃去委内瑞拉了
The killer could flee to Venezuela.
他们在那里有熟人
They all have connections there.
我们需要深入调查 找到更多线索
Now, we just need to dig in and find more evidence.
肯定就是他们其中一人
We know it's one of these guys.
这样吧 去申请一张
You know what, let's get a sneak and peek warrant
他们在CMR酒店房♥间的暗中搜查令吧
for their hotel room at the CMR, yeah?
斯科拉 有看到人吗
Scola, you got anything?
还没有
No, nothing yet.
根据他们的训练计划
Okay, according to their training schedule,
他们现在应该在健身房♥
they should be at the gym right now.
等等
Hang on.
我看到他们了
I got eyes on them.
他们正向你们那边走
They are on the move, headed to you now.
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
我没看见莫里诺
I don't see Moreno.
他刚出来
Okay, he's coming out now.
可以行动了
You're clear.
开始行动 各位
Clock starts now, guys.
各位 我们不知道能有多少时间
Okay, guys, we don't know how much time we have,
所以尽快行动吧
so let's move as fast as possible.
我上楼去
I'll take upstairs.
确保一切都保持原样
Okay, make sure to leave everything as we found it.
检查一下浴室
Hey, check out the bathroom.
该死 玛纪 立刻离开
Damn it. Maggie, clear out of there.
莫里诺回来了 - 什么
Moreno's back. - What?
莫里诺正朝入口走去
Moreno's heading towards the entrance.
你们还有三分钟
You got about three minutes.
各位 莫里诺马上要回来了
You guys, Moreno's on his way in.
我们必须立刻离开
We need to clear out now.
玛纪 这件衬衫上有血渍
Maggie, I got blood on this shirt.
装起来
Bag it.
你们还有九十秒
You have 90 seconds.
快点 你好了吗
Come on, you good?
天哪
Oh, my God.
放到桌子下面去
Put it under the desk.
好了 好了 快走
Okay, we're good, we're good. Let's go.
化验结果出来了
Lab results came back in.
那件衬衫上是维莱特的血渍
It was Violet's blood on that shirt.
但我们还不知道那是谁的衬衫
But we still don't know whose shirt it is?
是的 它放在公用洗衣篮里
No, it was a communal laundry basket.
那上面还有很多人的DNA
There was lots of different DNA on it.
所以并没有什么进展
So we're no closer than we were.
花瓶是谁打碎的 - 是我
Well, who broke the vase? - That was me.
我们动作太快了
We were moving pretty fast
想赶在有人看到我们之前离开
trying to get out of there before anyone saw us.
好吧 我已经接到酒店经理电♥话♥
All right, well, I already got a call
要求我们赔偿
from the hotel manager demanding payment.
很显然 它很贵
Apparently, it was valuable.
等等 这是暗中搜查
Wait a minute, okay, if this was a sneak and peek,
怎么会有人知道花瓶的事呢
how did anybody know about the vase?
来的挺快啊
Oh, well, that was quick.
我还以为我要追着你要呢
I thought I was gonna have to chase you down.
我不是来付花瓶钱的
I am not here to pay for the vase.
那很昂贵的 一位时尚艺术家几年前
That was quite expensive. Some hip, modern artist
还籍籍无名时的作品...
made it years ago when he was a nobody...
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
没有人和我的人一起去过那间酒店套房♥
There was no one in that hotel suite with my people.
谁告诉你花瓶碎了
Who told you about the broken vase?
我需要你这过去一周
I need access to all the footage you have
所有的监控视频
from the past week from the moment.
从席尔瓦和他的随行人员入住开始
Silva and his entourage moved in.
我们没有监控
We don't have cameras.
你的探员可能对工作人员说了什么
One of your agents must've said something to the staff.
对联邦调查局探员撒谎是重罪
Lying to an FBI agent is a felony.
没问题
Not a problem.
我会让我助手立刻传过去
I'll have my assistant send it over right away.
嘿
Hey.
你为什么要这么对我
Why the hell are you acting this way?
我没时间讲这个
I don't have time for this.
你看 你总是这么说
You see... hey, that's what you always say,
你没有时间 我受够了
you don't have time, and I'm sick of it.
你受够了是吗
Oh, you're sick of it, huh?
因为你在离开后对我有这么多时间了
'Cause you had so much time for me after you left?
你想听真话吗
Do you want to know the truth?
真话是 我决定我的人生没有你
The truth is, I decided that my life was better,
会更好 更简单
it was simpler, without you in it.
我们拿到顶层套房♥的监控了
Oh, we got the penthouse footage.
检查一下
Check it out.
好了 这是爱德华多 这是几点
Okay, here's Eduardo. What time is it?
这是午夜 维莱特被杀当晚
This is midnight, the night Violet was killed.
好 但我们知道不是他杀的
Right, but we know he wasn't the guy.
安德烈是不是应该跟他在一起
Isn't Andres supposed to be with him?
应该是
Right, you'd think so.
继续播放
All right, keep scrubbing forward.
他在这 倒回去一点
Yeah, there he is. Back it up.
这是安德烈 - 什么时间
There's Andres. - Okay, what time?
两小时后 凌晨两点
This is two hours later, 2:00 a.m.
他穿着溅上维莱特血的衬衫
He's wearing the shirt with Violet's blood on it.
是他
It's him.
爱德华多在为他弟弟打掩护
Eduardo is covering for his brother.
我赌他拿的某个包里
I bet he had Andres' cell phone
放着安德烈的手♥机♥
in one of the bags he was carrying.
安德烈·席尔瓦现在在哪
Where is Andres Silva right now?
他一小时前去健身房♥了
He was headed to the gym an hour ago.
现在去逮捕他
Go get him now.
联邦调查局 所有人手举起来
FBI, everybody keep your hands where we can see them.
安德烈在哪 - 我们不知道
Where's Andres? - We don't know.
他没跟你一起来健身房♥吗
Well, he didn't come to the gym with you?
我们离开酒店就分开了
He split off when we left the hotel.
为什么
Why?
他从昨晚开始就很生气
He's been pissed off since last night.
爱德华多没回来 莫利自己跑了
Eduardo never came back, then Molly just took off.
他们甚至没说再见
They didn't even say goodbye.
安德烈说了什么 要解决这件事
Andres said something about getting to the bottom of it.
铸博 他不在这
Jubal, he's not here.
收到 好了 他手♥机♥开机了
Okay, copy. All right, his phone's back up.
两分钟前定位在皇后区一家汽车旅馆
It just pinged from some motel in Queens two minutes ago,
马车小屋 - 皇后区的马车小屋吗
the Carriage House. - The Carriage House in Queens?
玛纪说莫利就住在那
Maggie said Molly was staying there.
她明天之前找不到航♥班♥离开
She couldn't get a flight out until tomorrow.
所以安德烈一定猜测
So Andres must suspect
是莫利向我们告密的
that Molly's the one that talked to us,
现在他去找她了
and now he's going after her.
没人
Nothing.
他会把她带到哪去呢
And where would he have taken her?
看起来她有过挣扎
Looks like she put up a fight.
席尔瓦的手♥机♥刚刚又定位到这个区域
Silva's phone just pinged again in the area.
他们不可能太远
They can't be far.
这里有血迹 还是湿的 蒂凡尼
I got blood here, Tiff. Still wet.
这边还有更多
There's more over here.
你跟我猜的一样
Your guess is as good as mine.
我走这边
I'll go this way.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表