但他说那值八万美元
but he said it was worth $80,000,
而且他还没付钱
and he hadn't paid for it yet,
说是毒贩给他的
said the dealer fronted it to him.
所以毒贩绑走了露西亚
So the dealer took Lucia?
对
Yeah.
他说等雨果还清债务就把她还回来
Said he'd give her back when Hugo paid off his debt.
你知道他的名字吗
You know his name?
不知道
No.
雨果从来不和我说这些
Hugo never talked about any of that stuff with me.
你有见过他和拉丁王帮派的人
Okay, have you ever seen Hugo associate himself
有所来往吗
with anyone from the Latin Kings?
帮派吗
The gang?
没见过
No.
你偷来的珠宝呢
What did you do with the jewelry you stole?
我给雨果了
I gave it to Hugo.
他会给那位毒贩的
He's gonna give it to his dealer,
然后露西亚就能回来了
then we'll get Lucia back.
雨果现在在哪
Where's Hugo now?
我已经都交代了
Look, I told you what's going on.
这些不够 我们需要知道雨果在哪
No, that's not enough. We need to know where Hugo is.
他说在任何情况下都不能找警♥察♥
He said no cops under any circumstances.
他们会杀了露西亚的 拜托了
They'd get Lucia killed, please.
让他去交易吧
Just let him make the drop.
他会没事的 他一直都没事
He'll come through. He--he always does.
詹妮 应对这种情况
Jenny, we have a lot more experience
我们经验更丰富 好吗
with situations like this. Okay?
我们会比雨果处理得更好的
We're way better at it than Hugo is.
他答应过会处理好的
He promised he'd take care of it.
我...
I...
我相信他
I believe him.
他是好人
He's a good person.
他妻子不肯说
The wife is not talking.
- 雨果还没影 - 我们有所发现
- Hugo's still in the wind. - We got something.
雨果被拍到上了一辆出租车
Shot of Hugo getting into a cab.
是吗 车牌号♥多少
Yeah? We get the ID number?
56Y2
56Y2.
我们得找到雨果下车的地方
We need to find out where Hugo was dropped.
- 我已经接通了出租车公♥司♥ - 很好
- I'm on with the cab company. - Okay, great.
56Y2
56Y2.
他们的系统显示
Their system has Hugo dropped off
十五分钟前 雨果在东河公园下了车
at East River Park 15 minutes ago.
东河公园
East River Park.
让蒂凡尼和斯科拉到那附近搜查
Have Tiff and Scola canvass the area.
希望雨果还在公园里
Let's hope Hugo's still there.
出租车司机说
The cab driver says he dropped Hugo off
雨果在篮球场附近下的车
by the basketball courts.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, fellas!
见过这人吗
Seen this guy?
见过 你是要找那个瘾君子吧
Oh, yeah. You talking about the junkie.
对 他在哪
Uh, yeah. Where's he at?
谢了
Thanks.
雨果·迪亚兹
Hugo Diaz!
喂 雨果·迪亚兹
Hey, Hugo Diaz?
- 嘿 伙计 - 嗯哼
- Hey, buddy. - Hmm?
你是嗑嗨了吗
Are you high right now?
雨果 你女儿在谁手上
Hugo, who has your daughter?
这是什么
What's this?
我得用它把我女儿救出来
I need that to get my daughter back.
什么时候交易
When's the drop?
两个小时后
Two hours.
雨果 约定地点是哪里
Hey, hey, Hugo, where's it going down?
这里吗
Here?
在皇后桥区
Queensbridge.
你是怎么想的 在赎回女儿之前
So what? You came here to score
先来这里磕一会儿药吗
before paying off your daughter's ransom?
我太害怕了
I was freaking out.
我必须冷静下来
And I had to make sure I was calm
才能完成交易
so that I could make the drop.
听着 你不用担心
Listen, you got nothing to worry about, okay?
我们会解决这件事
Hey, we gonna take it from here.
不 一定要我去才行
No. Gotta be me.
不然的话 他们会杀了露西亚
If anybody else goes, they'll kill Lucia.
我好像嗑太多了
I think I took too much.
雨果 雨果
Hugo? Hey, Hugo?
喂 雨果
Hey, hey, Hugo.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
喂 雨果
Hey, Hugo! Hey!
快去车里拿纳洛酮鼻喷♥剂♥
Okay, uh, go to the car and get the Narcan.
用于治疗阿片类药物过量
好
Okay.
嘿 雨果
Hey, Hugo! Hey.
坚持住
All right. Just hang on.
挺住
Hey, come on.
保持呼吸 好吗 呼吸
Breathe, okay? Just breathe.
能听见我吗 呼吸
Can you hear me? Breathe.
放松
Hey, just relax.
斯科拉 快点
Scola, hurry!
挺住 兄弟
Come on, man.
好了
All right.
我还是头一回用这玩意儿
Okay, I've never done this before.
塞进他鼻子里 然后喷
Just stick it up his nose and spray.
好的 嘿 兄弟
All right. Hey, buddy.
- 嘿 别动 - 不不不
- Hey, hey, hey. - No, no. No, no.
放松 回来
Easy. Come back.
拜托 别动
Come on. No!
别乱动 放松
No, no, no. Relax.
放松就行了 好吗
Relax, okay? Relax.
拜托
Come on. Come on.
好了
Okay.
你吸毒过量了 雨果
You overdosed, Hugo.
我们给你用纳洛酮之前 你都停止呼吸了
You stopped breathing before we gave you Narcan.
这年头 谁知道人们
You never know what they put
都往毒品里加了什么料
in this stuff these days.
我们知道你在贩毒
We know that you've been selling,
而且是你的上家绑♥架♥了露西亚
and we know that your dealer took Lucia.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
瑞奇·莫雷诺
Ricky Moreno.
他是皇后桥区拉丁王的头头
He's head of the Latin King set in Queensbridge.
我知道他不是什么好人
Yeah, I knew he was hard,
但是没想到他能做出这么恶毒的事
but I didn't know he'd do something evil like this.
你们要在皇后桥区哪里碰头
Where in Queensbridge are you supposed to meet him?
不行
No.
要是让他知道你们参与进来
If he knows you're involved,
他会杀了我女儿
he's gonna kill my daughter.
像这样的事情 我们经历过很多次了
We've done this before. Many times.
大老远的就能认出你是联邦调查局的人了
You look like a fed from a mile away.
而你看上去就像个瘾君子
And you look like an addict.
那个皇后桥区的黑帮老大能将你生吞活剥了
A shot caller from Queensbridge will eat your damn lunch.
无论如何 你需要我们的帮助
Like it or not, you need us
救出你女儿
to get your daughter back.
雨果·迪亚兹愿意合作
Hey, Hugo Diaz is willing to cooperate.
我们会给他配上监听和录像
So we're gonna wire him for sound and video
监控交易情况
for the cash drop.
如果露西亚没有和他们在一起
And if they do not present Lucia,
地面部队将作为后援跟随
we're gonna follow with ground units as backup.
这就是绑匪 瑞奇·莫雷诺
This is the kidnapper. His name is Ricky Moreno.
他是一个当地拉丁王集团的头目
He's the leader of a local Latin King set.
有一张针对他的重罪逮捕令
There is a felony warrant out for him,
但在过去两年里 他一直逃开了执法部门
but he's evaded law enforcement for the past two years.
好 交易在哪里进行
Okay, where's the drop?
一小时后 在皇后桥区
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表