很高兴再见面
Nice to see you again.
都在这了
It's all there.
你可以数数
Feel free to count it.
我知道我们之前谈过了
Look, I know we talked about this before,
但我要听你再说一遍
but I just need to hear you say it one more time.
你是真正的爱国者 汤姆
You're a true patriot, Tom.
这我不确定 但我有我的规矩
Not sure about that, but I have my rules.
我清楚自己的底线
I know the lines I'm willing to cross and the ones I'm not.
我们明白
We understand.
- 如果你们不介意 - 像我之前说过的
- So if you don't mind... - Like I said before,
我们不会在美国国内使用的
we will not use it here in America.
我保证
I promise.
给你们
Here you go, fellas.
希望你一切顺利
Hope everything works out for you.
谢谢你 汤姆 非常感谢你
Thank you, Tom. We appreciate this very much.
联邦调查局 第四季第十八集
好吧 你有想过用约会软件吗
Okay. Have you thought about Tinder?
约会软件
Tinder?
不用 我可是联邦调查局探员
No. I'm an FBI agent.
这不代表我们不能
And that does not mean that we can't
注册约会软件 玛纪
sign up for dating apps, Maggie.
当然不能
Absolutely not.
我会用传统方式遇见对的人的
You know, I'm gonna meet somebody the old-fashioned way.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh? - Yeah.
比如去杂货店 或者去小酒吧打台球
Like a grocery store or maybe at a dive bar playing pool.
打台球
Playing pool?
所以你要无视这项卓越的新技术
So you want to ignore this incredible piece of technology
希望对的人会在你
and hope that Mr. Right bumps into you
买♥♥葡萄的时候出现吗
while you are buying grapes?
是的
Yep.
祝你好运
Good luck.
独家报道 急速冲浪 本地人击浪
我很想知道怎么做到那个
Man, I would love to know how to do that.
看起来很棒
Looks awesome.
你可以去蒙托克上冲浪课
Okay, go to Montauk, take some surf lessons.
我想去 但是
Mm. I mean, I would, but you know.
联邦调查局探员也不允许上冲浪课
FBI agents aren't allowed to take surf lessons either.
- 我忘记了 - 不是的
- I forgot. - No.
我害怕大海
I'm afraid of the ocean.
- 你是有家人 - 死于海中吗
- Did someone in your family... - What, die?
不是的
No, nothing like that.
就是觉得很可怕
It's just... scary.
怎么 你没有莫名的恐惧吗
What? You don't have any irrational fears?
你什么都不怕吗
Just have it all together?
我的恐惧都合情合理 玛纪
My fears are rational, Maggie.
你好
Hello?
好的 我们现在就出发 走吧
Okay. We're on the way. Let's go.
受害者叫汤姆·汉密尔顿
Victim's name is Tom Hamilton,
是一名联邦储备银行的保安
a security guard at the Federal Reserve Bank...
所以我们联♥系♥了你们
Reason why we reached out to you guys.
他胸部中了三枪
Shot three times in the chest.
弹壳找到了 九毫米口径的
Found the casings, nine millimeter.
好的 送到联邦总部分♥析♥一下
Okay, we're gonna need that sent to 26 Fed for processing.
- 没问题 - 有目击者吗
- Not a problem. - Any witnesses?
没有找到
None that we can find.
也没有监控
No security cameras.
是抢劫吗
Was this a robbery?
应该不是 钱包和
Doubt it. Wallet is still in his pocket.
手表都还在身上
Watch still on his wrist.
好的 我让伊恩检查一下
Okay. I'll get Ian to scrub this.
也许会找到什么线索
Maybe we can give you some answers.
好的
Great.
受害者的妻子
Victim's wife.
我以为他去上班了 他是这么跟我说的
I thought he was going to work. That's what he told me, anyway.
汤姆在这附近有朋友吗
Does Tom have friends in this part of town?
据我所知没有
No, not that I know of.
有什么不寻常的事情发生吗
Well, had anything unusual been going on?
他欠别人钱了吗
Did he owe anyone money?
我们有信♥用♥卡♥要还
We had credit card bills.
- 他赌博吗 - 不
- Did he gamble? - No.
他不信那个 他是个好人
He doesn't believe in it. He was a good man.
他在军队里服役二十年
He was in the military for 20 years.
他只在乎上帝 家人和国家
God, family, country, that's what he cared about.
这些是他生活的全部
That's how he lived his life.
但这无法解释为什么他今早
Just doesn't explain why he woke up this morning
要开车来这么偏远的地方
and drove to a remote area like this.
有人威胁或骚扰他吗
Was anybody threatening him? Had there been any harassment?
没有
No.
他们要...
Are they...
我要再看他一眼 和他告别
I need to see him. I need to say goodbye.
好的
Okay.
这位联邦储备银行的保安
All right, so we have a federal security guard,
貌似是位普通的丈夫
a seemingly ordinary husband,
三个孩子的父亲 今早在
father of three shot in a deserted industrial park
一个废弃的工业园区被枪杀
in the early hours of the morning.
他为什么去那里 是去见谁吗
So why was he there? Was he meeting someone?
执法机关那有记录吗
Any issues with law enforcement?
没有 连停车罚单都没有
None. Not even a parking ticket.
在他车里有什么发现吗
Have we learned anything from his car?
导航显示汉密尔顿离开家后
GPS shows Hamilton left his home
直接开车去了遇害地点
and drove directly to where he was killed.
- 没有绕路 - 好的
- No detours. - Okay.
看来是事先安排好的会面
So it seems like this was a pre-planned meeting.
他和妻子说去上班了
He tells his wife he's going to work,
其实去了一个闲置的工业园区
but he goes to this vacant industrial park.
那他手♥机♥上没有这次会面
So there's no text on his cell phone
相关的短♥信♥吗
discussing the meeting?
或者和会面对象的通话记录
Calls to the person he was meeting?
没有 我查了几周的数据
No, I looked through several weeks of data.
他大部分短♥信♥和通话都是跟妻子和孩子
Most of his calls and texts were to his wife and kids.
好消息
Hey, great news.
纽约警局枪击监控捕捉到了枪击声
NYPD ShotSpotter caught the sound of the shooting.
证明枪杀的确切时间是早上六点二十二分
Gives us an exact time of the murder: 6:22 a.m.
好的 监控查到什么了吗
Oh, okay. Its camera pick up anything?
没有 但我查了两个街区外的交通监控录像
No, but I found traffic cam footage two blocks away.
案发后两分钟 六点二十四分有一辆蓝色的
Shows a blue Lexus blowing through a red light at 6:24,
雷克萨斯汽车闯了红灯 有可能是嫌疑人
two minutes after our shots. Might be our shooter.
车牌属于一辆2018年的丰田凯美瑞
Plates come back to a 2018 Toyota Camry.
所以他们用了假牌照
Okay. So they're using cold plates.
有司机和乘客更清楚的监控图像吗
Can we get a better shot of the driver and passenger?
没有
Negative.
我试过用面部识别 但图像不清楚
Tried running facial rec, image is too weak.
我们要找到这辆车的其它监控图像
Guys, we need to find another shot of this car, yeah?
让蒂凡尼和斯科拉去受害者家中
Send Tiffany and Scola to the victim's house.
再和他妻子谈谈
Have them talk to the wife again.
我们再仔细查查汉密尔顿到底是谁
Let's get a better picture of who Hamilton really was
让他们把所有电脑和
and have them grab any computers
- 电子设备都带来 - 好的
- and electronic devices. - Yeah, yeah.
我们没有电脑
We don't have a computer.
那平板电脑呢
Okay. What about a tablet?
苹果平板电脑那种
You know, like a iPad?
没有 我们不喜欢那些高科技的东西
No, no, we weren't into all that high-tech stuff.
女士 我们查了你丈夫的邮件和短♥信♥
Ma'am, we checked your husband's emails and texts.
他的大部分邮件都是
Most of the emails that he sent
从电脑上发送的 而不是手♥机♥
were from a computer, not a phone.
所以你在撒谎
So we know you're lying.
我们不是来评判你 或你丈夫的
We're not here to judge you or your husband.
我们只想查清案件
Just trying to figure out what happened.
拜托 安吉 和我们说说 我们站在你这边
Come on. Angie, talk to us. We're on your side.
我只是不想坐牢
I... I just don't wanna go to jail.
什么意思
What do you mean?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表