我知道 我很抱歉说了那些话
I know. And I'm sorry for what I said.
我只是... 见到你再说 好吗
I was just...I'll tell you when I see you, okay?
我也爱你 妈妈
Love you too, Mom.
联邦调查局 第四季第十一集
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我在找瑞纳·特伦霍姆
I'm looking for Rina Trenholm.
她的房♥间是那间 但是她的东西不在
Her room was right here, but her stuff isn't there.
你们给她换房♥间了吗
Did you move her?
能问一下您的名字吗 先生
Can I have your name, sir?
可以 铸博·瓦伦汀
Sure, Jubal Valentine.
- 稍等一下 - 好的
- Just a moment. - Okay.
- 瓦伦汀先生 - 怎么了
- Mr. Valentine. - Yeah?
我是苏珊·布兰卡德 我是患者事务协调员
Susan Blanchard, patient affairs coordinator.
特伦霍姆女士的生命维持系统
I'm afraid life support was discontinued
昨晚已经停止了
for Ms. Trenholm last night.
什么
W-what?
她父母有医疗委托书
Her parents had medical power of attorney.
他们在咨♥询♥了我们的医护人员之后
It was a decision they made after a consultation
经过深思熟虑做出了决定
with our medical staff and deep reflection.
我和她的医生聊过
I talked to her doctor.
他说这周末之前不会做决定的
He said it wasn't gonna happen until the end of the week.
我本来要...
I-I was gonna...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
如果你想找个哀悼咨♥询♥师聊聊
If you'd like to be connected with a grief counselor,
我可以...
I can...
嗨 苏珊
Hey, Susan?
抱歉 我离开一下
Sorry, please excuse me.
怎么了
Yeah?
我在路上了
I'm on my way.
安吉拉·马林斯 19岁
Angela Mullins, 19.
伍德海文专科学校的大一新生
She's a freshman at Woodhaven Junior College.
昨晚在从图书馆
She was abducted last night
回到公♥寓♥的路上被绑♥架♥了
walking back to her apartment from the library.
今早附近一家商店老板查看监控录像时
NYPD got word this morning when the owner of a nearby shop
发现并告诉了纽约警局
checked his security cam.
我们来一起看看 伊恩 播放
We're about to take a look. Ian, roll it.
我们协助办案吗
And we're assisting?
不 我们是主导
No, we're primary.
绑♥架♥地位于一个
The abduction site is on the fringe
新设立的国家公园的边缘
of a newly designated national park.
能从视频里查到嫌犯的身份吗
We been able to pull the suspect's ID off the video?
视频里没有足够的数据点做面部识别
There's not enough data points for facial rec.
能定位到受害人的的手♥机♥吗
Can we get a location of the victim's phone?
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥一直在公园附近传输
Cell signal is still transmitting near the park.
安吉拉最后一个电♥话♥是打给她妈妈的
And looks like Angela's last call was to her mother,
瓦莱丽·马林斯 于晚上10:22拨出
Valerie Mullins, at 10:22 p.m.
好的 是在绑♥架♥前4分钟
Okay, that's four minutes before the abduction.
我们去安吉拉的公♥寓♥和她母亲碰面
We'll meet the mom at Angela's apartment.
我们需要和大学保安核查一下
We need to check with college security
是否有关于跟踪狂的投诉
for any stalking complaints.
我们还需要检查安吉拉的短♥信♥和邮件
And we need to vet Angela's texts
看看是否有危险信♥号♥♥
and emails for any red flags there.
大伙都工作起来
Let's go to work, people!
还有一件事
One more thing.
你们当中有人也许知道 也许不知道
As many of you may or may not have heard...
瑞纳·特伦霍姆昨晚去世了
Rina Trenholm passed away last night.
她是家人
She was family.
所以我们会举办一场追悼会
So we will be having a memorial,
细节随后会通知
and details will follow.
与此同时 我们将以
In the meantime, let's honor her memory
她会希望的方式来纪念她
the way she'd want us to.
做好我们的本职工作
Let's do our jobs.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我好着呢 谢谢
Yeah, I'm good. Thanks.
我知道你们俩关系亲密
Listen, I know how close you guys were.
- 如果你需要时间... - 不 我很好
- If you need some time... - No. No. I'm good.
我们需要...我们需要找到这个女孩
We need to...we need to find this girl.
走吧大家 我们现在需要线索 行动起来
Go, people! We need leads now! Let's take a move.
应急反应小组发现女孩的背包被丢在公园里
ERT found the girl's backpack ditched inside the park.
现金和信♥用♥卡♥没被动过
Cash and credit cards weren't touched,
所以这不是抢劫
so it doesn't figure for a robbery.
那她的手♥机♥呢
What about her cell phone?
刚从排水沟里捞出来
Just pulled it from the gutter.
好的 让应急反应小组提取指纹
Okay, let's have ERT dust it for prints,
调出十个街区范围内的交通监控录像
and pull traffic cams from a ten-block radius.
收到
Copy that.
- 调查进展如何? - 还在进行中
- Where are we on the canvass? - Still in process.
有个熟食店员工曼尼·斯塔特勒看到点东西
But a deli worker named Manny Statler saw something.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
曼尼 可以告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Hey, Manny, can you tell us what happened?
我丢垃圾的时候 看到了这个高个白人
I was taking the trash out. Seen this tall white guy
戴着灰色棒球帽 可能留着胡子
with a gray cap, might've had a beard.
他正在把一个小妞装进车里
He was dumping some chick in his car.
"装进车里"是什么意思
What do you mean by "dumping"?
她昏倒了 他把她放进后排
She was out cold. He put her in the back seat.
还说什么 "我会照顾好你的 安吉拉"
Said something like, "I'm gonna take care of you, Angela."
好的 你为什么不报♥警♥
Okay, why didn't you call it in?
我以为他们是一对
I assumed they were together.
我们这里有很多想找乐子的大学生
We get the college crowd looking to work off a buzz.
我以为她被长岛冰茶灌醉了
Figured she was bombed on Long Islands
他们经常会这样
like they usually are.
- 是什么样的车 - 老款的金色轿车
- What kinda car was it? - Gold sedan. Older model.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
"我会照顾好你的 安吉拉"
"I'm gonna take care of you, Angela."
听起来他们认识
Sounds like they might've known each other.
你说你昨晚深夜和你女儿通过话
You said you spoke to your daughter late last night?
是的 那通电♥话♥很美好
Yes. It was a nice call.
我真不敢相信发生的这一切
I can't believe this is happening.
她以前有告诉过你有人曾威胁过她吗
Did she ever tell you anyone threatened her?
没有
No.
她和谁有过节吗
Was she having problems with anyone?
就我所知没有
Not that I know of.
但她上一次回家的时候
But the last time she was home,
她说她在和一个年长的人约会
Angela said she was seeing an older man.
我不支持她 说了些不该说的话
I didn't approve. Said things I shouldn't have.
她怒气冲冲地离开了
She left angry.
好的
Okay.
关于这个男人 你还知道什么吗
Do you know anything else about this guy?
只知道他们约会了几个月
Just that that they'd dated a few months.
安吉拉昨晚打电♥话♥说他们分手了
Angela called last night to say it was over
她对我们的争吵非常抱歉
and she was sorry about our fight.
我们今天本来要去做指甲的
We were gonna get mani-pedis today.
马林斯女士 我知道这很不容易
Ms. Mullins, I know this is hard,
但是我们会竭尽所能
but we're gonna do everything in our power
- 把她带回来 好吗 - 好的
- to get her back, okay? - Okay.
刚刚你提到了一个年长的男人
Now, you mentioned an older man.
我们查了安吉拉的手♥机♥记录
We ran Angela's cell history, and it seems that she had
她过去几个月里经常和一个英语教授通话
a lot of calls with a English professor
叫亚历克斯·布拉德肖
named Alex Bradshaw over the last few months.
她提到过他吗
Did she ever mention him?
没有
No.
- 好吧 - 嗨 蒂凡尼
- Okay. - Hey, Tiff.
怎么了
Yeah?
一个金手链
A gold bracelet.
小票来自一家
Gift receipt comes back to a jeweler
离伍德海文校区几个街区远的珠宝店
that's a few blocks from Woodhaven's campus.
多谢你能前来 布拉德肖教授
Thanks for coming in, Professor Bradshaw.
什么情况
What's this about?
你认识安吉拉·马林斯吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表