He worked in the office.
你确定是他吗 确定他是凶手吗
Are you sure it was him, that he was the killer?
对的 我们很确定 他招供了
Yes. We're positive. He confessed.
什么意思 他招供了 什么时候
What do you mean, he confessed? When?
就在他死之前
Right before he died.
在你们射杀他之前
Before you shot him?
那...
Well...
那我怎么知道... 不 我不相信你
Well, how do I know that... no. I don't believe you.
没事 莉迪亚 我们有证据的
Okay, Lydia, we have proof.
不 - 我不明白
No. - I don't understand.
不 这太顺利了
No. It's too convenient.
在发电机停机前二十分钟找到了杀手
Finding the killer 20 minutes before the generators give out.
行了 别那么想
Okay, don't do that.
我们为了找到这人通宵工作
We've been working around the clock to find this guy.
他是我们要找的人了
He is our guy.
不 不
No. No.
我知道的... 我知道你就只是告诉我
I know, I know, I know... I know you're just telling me...
我知道你就只是在说一些我想听到的
I know you're just telling me what I want to hear,
你就只是在像其他人一样随意敷衍我
and you're just trying to handle me like all the others!
我真没有
I really am not.
莉迪亚 我们已经兑现我们的承诺了
Lydia, we honored our end of the bargain.
是时候到你兑现承诺了
It's time that you honor yours.
不 不 不 你只是在操纵我
No. No! No! You're manipulating me!
没事的 你可以相信我
Okay, okay, okay, okay. You can trust me.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
只是因为你是警♥察♥ 你觉得我就会...
'Cause you have a badge, you think that I would...?
不 不 与那无关
No, no, nothing to do with that.
我妹妹也同样有健康问题
My sister has also been struggling with her health issues.
我三个月前还得把她送进康复治疗
And I had to check her into rehab three months ago.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
汉考克·希尔斯治疗中心
Hancock Hills Treatment Center.
这是她医生的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
That's the name of her doctor and her phone number.
如果我发现有人在
If I ever found out that somebody was taking advantage
她最脆弱的时候去利用她
of her when she was at her most vulnerable,
我也一定会火冒三丈的
I would be infuriated too.
是的
Yeah.
莉迪亚 现在那些孩子
Lydia, there are kids
正处在他们最脆弱的时候
who are at their most vulnerable right now.
你得解除攻击 求求了
You have got to reverse the hack, please.
嘿 - 嘿 干得好
Hey. - Hey, nice work.
谢谢 有铸博儿子的消息吗
Thanks. Any word on Jubal's son?
不 还没有 应该很快就能有消息了
No, not yet. We should know something soon.
那莉迪亚·莱恩接下来会怎么处理
What's gonna happen to Lydia Ryan?
她是对的
She was right.
有人在谋杀那些病人
Somebody was killing those patients.
我知道 但她使得六座医院停摆 玛纪
I know, but she shut down six hospitals, Maggie.
那我也没说要给她赦免
Well, I'm not saying give her a pass,
但我觉得我们至少可以跟联邦检察官谈一下
but I think that we can talk to the U.S. attorney,
至少申请个宽恕处理
at least ask for leniency.
实际上 已经太晚了
Actually, that ship has sailed.
为什么 - 一个十一岁的女孩
Why? - An 11-year-old girl
在一个小时前因肺塌陷而死亡
just died an hour ago of a collapsed lung.
医护人员没能及时发现
The hospital staff didn't catch it in time
因为女孩的监视器没在工作
because her monitors weren't working.
我们现在要以谋杀罪起诉莉迪亚·莱恩
We're charge Lydia Ryan with murder.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
嘿 我可以来这吗
Hey. Is it... is it okay that I'm here?
是的 当然了 当然了
Yes. Of course, of course.
萨慕刚走出去买♥♥点吃的
Sam just went to get some food.
噢 对不起我越界了
Oh, I'm sorry if I overstepped.
噢
Oh.
你只是想要救你的儿子
You were trying to save your son.
你有免死金牌
You get a pass.
瓦伦汀先生 - 在
Mr. Valentine. - Yeah.
你儿子的手术很成功
Your son's surgery was a success.
他轻微失血
He lost a little blood,
但他现在情况稳定 状况良好
but he's stable and in good condition.
他没事了
He's okay.
他没事了
He's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
应该的
Of course.
他没事了
He's okay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表