你调查这件事了吗
Did you investigate?
我试了 但是没人知道有关的事情
I tried, but nobody knew anything.
听着 严格来说
Well, look, technically, she didn't
她并没有举报联邦犯罪活动
even report a federal crime.
大多数机构接到那通电♥话♥
I mean, most agents would have taken that call
想都不会想
and told her to call NYPD,
只会让她给纽约警♥察♥局打电♥话♥
not even given it a second thought.
没错 但我其实可以...
Yeah, but I could have...
找找附近的监控录像
could have pulled video from the neighborhood,
我也可以在餐厅外面装个摄像头
I could have set up a pole cam outside of the restaurant.
还会把资源从有更可信的事实和证据的
Yeah, and diverted resources from active investigations
实际调查行动中 给转移走
with more credible facts and evidence.
嘿 听着OA...
Hey, look, OA...
这起案件和那通电♥话♥有联♥系♥的可能性
the odds of this case being connected to that call
非常...小
are really... Slim.
没错 - 我知道
Yeah. - Yes, I know.
但是不是毫无可能 玛纪 不是不可能
But not impossible, Maggie. Not impossible, right?
你选择举报热♥线♥这份工作的时候
What's the first thing they tell you
他们告诉你的第一件事是什么
when you choose to work the tip line?
我知道 - 不不 别敷衍
I know. - No, no, no, come on.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
唯一能保证的
That the only thing that is guaranteed
就是你会搞砸它 - 没错
is that you'll screw up. - Yeah.
他们会追查999个报♥警♥电♥话♥ 结果什么也不是
They'll chase the 999 calls that turn out to be nothing
然后错过了唯一一个重要的电♥话♥
and miss the one call that turns to be something.
OA
OA.
那个女孩失踪了不是你的错
This girl that's missing, that's not on you.
走吧
Come on.
好的
Okay.
看起来妮可尔过得还不错
Looks like Nicole lived pretty well.
有没有在什么地方看到贺卡
See a note lying around anywhere?
没有
No.
找到了
Bingo.
来看看
Check it out.
"尽管你很粗鲁
"Great singing the other night
但是你那晚唱的很好
even though you were rude.
除非你答应 我会一直送花
I'm not gonna stop sending flowers until you say yes.
希望你喜欢兰花 我很期待明天
Hope you like orchids. Looking forward to tomorrow.
另外 跟踪在过去被认为是一件很浪漫的事
PS, stalking used to be considered romantic.
爱你的M"
Love, M."
这也太诡异了吧 - 确实很诡异
That's creepy, right? - It's definitely creepy.
我给铸博打电♥话♥ 让他再检查一下
Okay, I'll call Jubal, have him check
凶案发生一周前妮可尔的社交媒体记录
Nicole's social media a week prior to the murder.
我认识妮可尔·怀亚特 我也确实给她送过花
Yes, I know Nicole Wyatt. Yes, I did send her flowers.
所以你承认你跟踪她了
So you admit you were stalking her.
我承认我在积极追求她
I admit to energetically pursuing her.
这是一样的
Same thing.
哦我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你是那种假女权主义的男人
You're one of these faux-feminist men
你的人生使命就是
whose mission in life is to save
拯救挤在大男子主义中的女性 对吗
the huddled female masses from toxic masculinity, right?
不 不是 不过要我说
Nope, nope, just saying
跟踪别人永远不是一种好的方式
you can't really stalk someone in a good way.
这有点矛盾
Sort of a paradox.
这叫浪漫 兄弟
It's called romance, bro.
所有的好电影
All the best movies of all time
都会有一段衬托情节的跟踪桥段
have had a stalker subplot.
这是事实
It's a fact.
但是这是现实生活
Yeah, well, this is real life,
我们手里有一桩命案
and we got a dead body on our hands.
你是说...
Are you saying...
妮可尔死了
Nicole is dead?
是的 昨晚她被谋杀了
Yeah, she was murdered last night.
你觉得是我...
And you think that I...
听着 我没有杀妮可尔 这也太荒唐了吧
Look, I didn't kill Nicole. That's preposterous.
我非常喜欢她
I liked her. A lot.
昨晚游艇派对之后你去哪儿了
Where'd you go after the boat party last night?
回我的公♥寓♥了
To my apartment.
市中心 第五大道447号♥
Midtown. 447 Fifth Avenue.
你们可以看监控 问问我的门卫
Check the video, ask my doorman.
或者问我的约会对象 我记得她叫塞莱斯特
Or ask my date. I believe her name was Celeste.
好吧
All right.
就算我们相信你说的话吧
Let's assume that we believe you.
你只是一个讨人厌的油腻老男人
That you're just some creepy old dude
喜欢追求那些拒绝与你约会的女人们
that likes to pursue women that don't wanna date you.
行吧
Fair enough.
你都了解妮可尔什么
What can you tell us about Nicole?
你知道谁会想伤害她吗
Do you know anyone that might want to hurt her?
没有 我说了 她是很好
No, like I said, she was great.
她热爱交际 非常的大方
She was very social. She was very generous.
她是个老鸨
She was a pimp.
她把这个十五岁的孩子卖♥♥去接客了
Trafficked this kid for sex. Only 15.
你见过她吗
You seen her before?
是 她那时在游艇派对上
Yeah, she was... she was at the boat party.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我知道妮可尔手底下有一些更年轻的模特
I knew that Nicole managed some younger models.
我也睡过其中几个
I even slept with a few of them too.
但她们都大于二十二岁了
But they were all older than 22.
好吗 我也是有自己的原则的
Okay? That's my rule.
我只睡比我女儿大的女人
I only sleep with women older than my daughter.
真是高尚的原则
How noble.
又来了
There it is again.
你标榜的行善积德
It's that virtue-signaling do-gooder thing.
假惺惺的 对吧
It's-it's a bad look, right?
我只是有话直说 哥们
Just shooting you straight, bro.
多谢
Appreciate that.
妮可尔有提到最近她有遇到什么问题吗
Did Nicole ever mention she was having any problems?
是否有人 当然是除你之外
That someone, other than you, of course,
跟踪或是骚扰她
was stalking or harassing her?
没有
No.
但有天我确实有看到
But I did see something
一些可疑的事情
sort of suspicious the other day.
是这样
Okay.
那天我把花送到她的大楼时
As I was dropping off the flowers at her building...
这可能没什么... 但是我看到一个人
this is probably nothing... but there was a guy
穿得一身黑 坐在
dressed entirely in black, sitting in an SUV
钱伯斯街和教堂街转角的一辆SUV中
on the corner of Chambers and Church.
这让我想起了瑞恩·高斯林在我刚拍的电影
It reminded me of this character that Ryan Gosling
《恋爱中的杀手》中扮演的角色
played in this picture I just made, "Hitman in Love."
好的 我们会在调查的
All right, we'll look into it.
当然是在查过你的不在场证明之后
After we check out your alibi, of course.
为了你好 我希望你是干净的
For your sake, I hope it's clean.
依我看 我希望不是
For my sake, I hope it isn't.
那他妈是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我内心有一小部分希望你是有罪的
Means there's this little part of me that hopes you're guilty.
只是有话直说 哥们
Just shooting you straight, bro.
你确认过那个导演的说法了吗
Did you confirm that movie producer's story?
是的 从他的楼里调出的监控录像
Yeah, pulled video from his building.
晚上九点三十九分
He arrived home with a young woman
他和一个年轻女子一起回到了家
at 9:39 p.m.
他不可能是枪手
There's no way he's the shooter.
关于那个穿黑衣服的人 他说的也是真的
He was telling the truth about the guy in black too.
从钱伯斯街和教堂街调来的监控录像
Pulled video from Chambers and Church.
看不清他的脸
Can't really see his face,
但看能清楚黑色杜兰戈车的车牌
but got a good look at the plate of the black Durango.
车属于一家叫CW安保的公♥司♥
Car's owned by a security firm called CW Solutions.
抬眼注意
Eyes up, people.
公♥司♥由退伍老兵库特·威廉姆斯全资拥有
Corporation is wholly owned by a veteran, Curt Williams.
三次被派到阿富汗战场 特种部队
Spent three tours in Afghanistan, Special Forces.
第十二步兵团
12th Infantry.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表