We can't possibly polygraph everyone.
要征得他们许可
We're gonna need their consent.
那就去征得许可
Then get their consent.
如果他们拒绝 我们就知道谁是嫌犯了
If they refuse, we'll know they're a suspect.
请吧 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
喂 下载房♥间外走廊的
Hey, download all the security footage
所有监控录像
from the hall outside this room.
尽快送到联合指挥中心
Get it to the JOC ASAP.
我们要知道是谁进入了系统
We need to know who accessed the system.
嘿
Hey.
好消息 病人转移基本完成
Patient transfers are almost complete. That's the good news.
好的 坏消息呢
Okay. Bad news?
系统现在挤满病人
The system is now flooded with patients,
根本无法对任何人
and it'll be impossible to treat anyone
进行医疗救助
who needs medical assistance.
所以请告诉我现在有了进展
So please tell me we're making progress.
目前我们只知道 这像是内鬼干的
All we know so far is it looks like an inside job.
玛纪和OA在和医院职工谈话
Maggie and OA are interviewing hospital employees now,
查询人事档案
pulling personnel files...
我正在看录像
I've been going through footage,
记录了最近几周
logging everyone who went into the hospital's control room
每一个进入医院控制室的人
over the last few weeks.
主要是医院的行政管理和IT人员
It's mostly just been hospital administrators and IT staff,
除了这个家伙 杰森·库克
except for this guy, Jason Cook,
三十三岁 与医院无关
33 years old, no connection to the hospital.
在市中心的一家电子商店工作
Guy works in an electronic store downtown.
把他找出来
Let's track him down.
3D音频 触觉感应
3D audio, haptic feedback,
映画能力高了一个档次
and the graphic power's next level.
超赞的游戏光线捕捉
Awesome ray tracing on the games.
你是杰森·库克吗 我们是FBI人员
Jason Cook? We're with the FBI.
喂
Hey!
来吧
Come on.
我没做过
I didn't do it!
我们还没指控你任何事呢 伙计
We haven't even accused you of anything yet, man.
杰森·库克 跟我们走吧
Jason Cook, you're coming with us.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我说了 我不知道怎么解锁
I'm telling you, I don't know how to fix it.
杰森 别装了
Jason, drop the act.
我们有你进入医院控制室的录像
We have you on video going into the hospital's control room.
还有你在主机上留下的指纹 知道吗
We have your prints all over the mainframe, okay?
你跑不掉了
You're not gonna walk away from this one.
我们需要这些系统马上恢复运作
We need these systems back online right now.
现在有几百个生病的孩子
There are hundreds of kids who are sick.
他们很害怕 - 我知道
They're scared. - I know,
但我真的不会解锁
but I don't know how to undo it.
我不是搞软件的
I'm not a software guy.
是你一开始在电脑上
You're the one who put the program
安装程序的
on the hospital's computer in the first place.
没错 但那不是我的程序
Yeah, but it's not my program.
你什么意思 那是谁的
Okay, what do you mean? Whose is it?
我也不知道 是在聊天室碰到的人
I don't know. Some guy I met in a chat room
他说会付我两万比特币
said he'd pay me 20K in Bitcoin
只要把这只橡皮鸭装上
to take this rubber ducky and install it.
橡皮鸭 - 对 就是USB
Rubber ducky? - Yeah, like a USB.
你插♥进♥去 它就开始写代码
You plug it in, it just starts writing code.
听起来就是搞点快钱
It seemed like easy money.
我根本不知道它是干什么的
I didn't know what it was going to do.
所以你就随便在一家医院电脑内植入了病毒
So, you just blindly put a virus on a hospital computer.
你在哪儿拿到USB的
Where'd you get the USB?
有个人送到我家门口了
Guy dropped it off at my house.
他长什么样
Describe him.
不知道 我没见到他
I don't know. I never met him.
他就放在我门前
He left it at my door.
好的 我们要用那个USB
Okay, well, we're gonna need that USB and access
和你的电脑访问权限来验证
to your computer to verify all of this.
行 短♥信♥和那些医院的指示
Fine. It's all there.
都在这里
Messages, instructions for the hospitals.
那些医院 不止一家吗
Hospitals? Plural?
杰森 你把这东西带到几家医院了
Jason, how many hospitals did you take this thing to?
嘿 库克在全市
Hey, Cook uploaded malware
六家医院的电脑主机里上传了恶意软件
onto six separate hospital mainframes around the city.
知道了 这些医院
We know. All six hospitals
已经变更了救护车和急救病人的路线
they have been rerouting ambulances
现在都关闭了
and surgical patients to have shut down.
嗯 相同的软件 相同的黑客
Yeah, same software, same hack.
这样就很难安全转移病人了
It's gonna make it pretty difficult to transfer patients safely.
铸博 你那边有好消息吗
Jubal, tell me you got good news on your end.
不算 提勒索要求了
Not exactly. Ransom demand came in.
多少 - 他不要钱
How much? - He's not asking for money.
他让我们去找一个连环杀手
He's asking us to find a serial killer.
大家听着 我们收到了勒索要求
Okay, everyone, we have a demand.
黑客让FBI追查一个可能的凶手
The hacker is asking the FBI to track down a supposed killer
他一直以曾住过伯韦尔精神病院的
who is targeting previous patients
病人为目标
from Burwell Psychiatric Facility.
不论是真是假
Now, whether this is credible or not,
这都表明黑客与精神病院之间
it suggest that there is a connection between the hacker
存在一定的联♥系♥ 我们把它找出来
and the facility, so let's find it.
同时 我们对那个去植入软件的人 库克
In the meantime, what else do we know
还有什么了解
about the guy who planted the malware, Cook?
他告诉玛纪和OA的故事证实了
Story he told Maggie and OA checks out.
他们是通过在线聊天室联♥系♥的
He was contacted through an online chat room,
上周通过加密货币转账了两万美元
wired 20K in cryptocurrency last week.
我们能追踪他们的账单吗 - 不行
Can we track the payment? - No.
联合反应组说都是通过代理和VPN传输的
CART's saying it's all routed through proxy chains and VPNs.
那USB呢 - 应急反应小组在库克家找到了
What about the flash drive? - ERT found it at Cook's house,
但上面没有任何信息 只有指纹是库克的
but there's nothing identifying on it. Only prints are Cook's.
监控录像呢
How about the video?
有拍到有人放下优盘的影像吗
Do we have any footage from where it was left?
我们正在从该地区的街道摄像头提取录像
We're pulling footage from street cams in the area,
但这是大海捞针啊
but we're looking for a needle in a haystack.
行吧 看起来精神病院
Okay. Looks like the psych facility
是我们唯一的线索 我们就此深挖吧
is our only lead, so let's dig in.
等等
Wait.
黑客刚刚和玛纪联♥系♥了
The hacker just made contact with Maggie.
我是联邦调查局的特别探员玛纪·贝尔
This is Special Agent Maggie Bell with the FBI.
你是哪位
Who am I speaking with?
闲言少叙
I'd rather cut past the formalities.
你们收到我的要求了吗 - 收到了
You got my demand? - We did.
但我们得先确定你愿意与我们合作
But first we need to know that you're willing to work with us.
请你恢复医院的一些功能
Why don't you turn on some of these functions
以示诚意呢
as a show of good faith?
纽约儿童医院 系统紧急状态 下线
我不能那样做 系统会保持锁定状态
I can't do that. System stays locked
直到你们在谋杀案中取得进展
until you make headway on the murder investigation.
如果你现在不作出让步
Well, if you won't compromise with us now,
我们如何确定一旦我们满足了你的要求
how do we know that you're gonna reverse the hack
你会撤销攻击呢
once we meet your demands?
因为你们没有别的选择
Because you don't have another choice.
伯韦尔精神病院
谋杀
我不要钱 我只想声张正义
伯韦尔精神病院的病人被谋杀 三个月七条人命
找出凶手我就解锁系统
这是什么
What is this?
受害者信息
Information on the victims.
此前都是伯韦尔精神病院的患者
All former patients of the Burwell Psychiatric Facility.
都在出院几周后遇害
All died within weeks of release.
有人杀了他们
Someone is killing them,
我需要你们找出凶手
and I need you to find out who.
我建议你现在开始
I'd suggest you get started.
发电机只能维持四十二小时的供电了
Only 42 hours left on the generators.
连接断了 他走了
Connection's dead. He's gone.
你们说这件事和我们医院有关
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表