就能得到最完美的装饰
...for the perfect topping...
...打两次电♥话♥
...twice before he's called you.
因为那会让你显得很迫切
Because you're going to appear desperate.
但你不能让他看出来
But you can't let him know that.
再过五分钟我们就要关电视了
Five-minute warning and then we turn off the TV,
吃一顿美味的早餐 开始读书会了哦
eat a yummy breakfast, and start our reading circle.
上帝会给你安排一个配得上你的男人
Well, then God will put a man in your life that you deserve.
是的 当然了
Oh, yes, He did.
你♥爸♥出轨之前 我们还是好了二十♥八♥年♥呢
I had 28 years with your father before he ran off with
那女人叫什么来着
What's Her Name.
我的意思是 上帝对所有人都有所安排
My point is, the Lord has a plan for you
当然对你也一样
like He has a plan for all of us.
趴在地上
Get on the floor.
你 你
You, uh, you--you--
你可以拿走任何东西 我有现金
you can take anything... I have money.
我说了 趴到地上去
I said lie down on the damn floor!
拜托了 别伤害他们
Please, don't hurt them.
闭嘴 趴在地上 快
Shut up, get on the floor! I said get on the floor now!
玩个游戏 好吗
It's just a game. Okay?
大家都会没事的
All right. Everyone's gonna be fine.
不
No.
- 乖孩子 - 露西亚
- Be a good girl. - Lucia.
你给我在这趴三十分钟 不准打电♥话♥
You stay down for 30 minutes. No phone calls.
不准尖叫
No screaming.
我朋友就在门外
My friend's right outside that door!
如果听到任何骚动
He hears any commotion,
他会直接杀了屋里的所有人
he'll kill you and everyone else in here.
我要是早知道你要过来就好了
I wish I'd have known you were coming over.
抱歉 我也是昨晚才知道的
Sorry. I didn't know until last night.
想和我聊聊发生了什么吗
You want to tell me what happened?
在汉考克山治疗中心
There was an issue
发生了点事
at Hancock Hills Treatment Center...
什么事
What kind of issue?
让我被踢出来的那种
The kind where they tell you to get the hell out.
- 你复吸了吗 - 不算是
- Did you relapse? - Not really.
是或不是 艾琳
More of a "yes" or "no" question, Erin.
我状态很好 我已经到第三阶段了
I was doing well. I was on level three,
也就是说我可以随时离开学校
which meant that I could leave campus whenever I wanted to
只要在晚上十点前回去就可以
as long as I was back home by 10:00.
好吧 我需要你和我说实话
Okay, I--I need you to be straight with me.
发生了什么
What happened?
那天是我舍友的生日
It was my roommate's birthday.
她叫艾莉森
Her name's Allison.
总之 我们一群人去吃了晚饭
And, anyway, a group of us went to dinner.
几个男生送给我们几杯玛格丽塔
Some guys sent over some margaritas,
我只喝了一小口 出于礼貌
and I had, like, a sip, just to be social.
另外一个女孩喝得酩酊大醉
And one of the other girls got really drunk.
- 好吧 - 我没有
- Okay. - It's not like alcohol
酗酒的问题
was my problem.
我们很理智
And we were being smart.
我们是打车去打车回的
We took a car there. We took a car home.
但那个喝得很醉的女孩
And the girl who got really drunk,
她觉得很内疚 就告发了我们
she ended up feeling really guilty and she snitched on us.
然后你就被开除了
And you got kicked out?
是的
Yeah.
我搞砸了 我知道
I screwed up. I get that.
但不是什么大问题
It's not that big of a deal.
我只喝了大概半杯玛格丽塔
I had, like, half of a margarita.
现在是半杯玛格丽塔了
Mm. Half of margarita now.
虽然我有毒瘾 但这不意味着
Just because I had an issue with pills
我就不能喝酒了
doesn't mean I can't drink.
我不是这方面的专家
I'm not an expert,
但咨♥询♥顾问曾经说过
but the counselors said
戒毒是有或无的事情
that recovery is all or nothing.
- 对吧 - 对
- Right? - Yeah.
他们也是这样反复强调的
That's what they kept telling me over and over.
是工作上的 我要去处理一下
This is work. I've gotta deal with this.
在这待着 好吗
Uh, stay here. Okay?
当自己家
Make yourself at your home,
我们今晚再谈这个
and we'll talk about this later tonight.
好了 大家快进来
All right, come on in, guys.
露西亚·迪亚兹 五岁
We got a five-year-old, Lucia Diaz,
今早八点三十二分 在一个家庭托儿所
kidnapped from an at-home daycare
被绑♥架♥
at 8:32 this morning.
另一位老师九点进去
A second teacher came in at 9:00 and found the owner,
发现店主凯拉·马修斯吓瘫在地上
Kyra Matthews on the floor, paralyzed in fear.
大家都知道这二十四小时至关重要
As we all know, the first 24 hours are crucial.
大家各自就位
So let's get to work.
凯利 录像上能看出什么
Kelly, how's that video look?
绑♥架♥犯为男性 右撇子
Yeah. Male abductor, right handed.
以门框为参考
Using the door frame as a reference,
估计身高在一米七八左右
we estimate his height at 5'10."
戴了手套 用的是格洛克十九型手♥枪♥
He wore gloves, used a Glock 19.
对
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
他的右臂上有个纹身
and I think there's a tattoo on his right arm,
就在手腕上方 对吧
just above his wrist, right?
这是最好的画质了吗
Is this is the best quality we're getting?
这监控太老式了
The camera's old-school.
这已经是最好的画质了
This is as good as it'll get.
好吧 我们得派探员
Okay, we need to have
去和目击犯罪的孩子们谈谈
agents talk to the children who witnessed the crime.
- 需要家长在场 - 当然
- Parents have to be present. - Of course.
埃利斯
All right, Elise,
说说看那个小女孩的父母
let's talk about the parents of the little girl.
父亲是雨果·迪亚兹 二十四岁
Father is Hugo Diaz, 24 years old.
看起来他很多建筑工地打过作
Looks like he works various construction jobs.
母亲是詹妮·迪亚兹 二十二岁
Mother is Jenny Diaz, 22.
以前在一家保姆中介有存档
Has an old profile at a nanny agency.
现在在一家百货商店工作
Now works at a department store.
两人都没有前科
Both have clean records.
对 但没什么钱 没办法付赎金
Yeah, but no money. So no way to pay ransom.
所以要么绑♥架♥犯不知道这个
So either the kidnappers did not know that
要么他们知道
or the kidnappers did know that.
而露西亚是出于别的原因被带走
And Lucia was taken for a another reason.
我也不知道 或许有人对露西亚有执念
Maybe, I don't know, somebody's obsessed with Lucia
又或许是父母身上的什么问题
or there's some sort of issue with the parents.
总之这里面大有文章 各位
A lot of questions here, people.
我们一起寻找答案好吗
Let's get some answers, shall we?
让玛纪和OA去父母家里
Send Maggie and OA to the parents' house.
蒂凡尼和斯科拉去日托所
Have Tiff and Scola visit the daycare.
迪亚兹太太 我知道你现在压力很大
Mrs. Diaz, I know this is a very stressful time for you,
但我向你保证
but I assure you
我们已经派出了最好的探员去找你的女儿
we have our best agents looking for your daughter.
- 你丈夫在吗 女士 - 没有 他还在工作
- Is your husband here, ma'am? - No, he's still at work.
我还没能联络他
I-I haven't been able to reach him.
你联♥系♥不到你丈夫
Is that unusual for you
不是很不正常吗
not to be able to reach your husband?
他在工地
He's in construction.
工人们需要把手♥机♥放在储物柜里
The workers have to keep their phones in lockers.
他现在的雇主是谁
Who's his current employer?
他是通过中介机构找的工作
He uses some sort of agency to find jobs.
我也不知道他现在做的什么项目
But I don't know what project he's working on.
好的 我们会找到他的
Okay, we'll track him down,
如果你先联♥系♥上他 请让他给我们打电♥话♥
but if you talk to him first, please have him give us a call.
你能想到任何原因
Can you think of any reason
有人想绑♥架♥你女儿吗
why someone would want to abduct your daughter?
最近有什么不寻常的事发生吗
Anything out of the ordinary happen recently?
或许有什么争执或者矛盾
Maybe altercations or an argument?
不 据我所知没有
No. Not that I'm aware of.
有没有人对露西亚表现出特别的兴趣
Has anyone taken an unusual interest in Lucia,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表