但总有我们帮不到的地方
but sometimes things slip through the cracks,
他换了好几拨寄养家庭 有些确实待他不好
and Jamal's bounced from home to home, some of them bad.
但好消息是
But the good news is,
他最后找到了一个他喜欢的家庭
he's finally in a place that he likes.
就是这个叫珀西·琼斯的男人
There's this guy named Percy Jones
他专门收养年龄大些的孩子
who takes in older foster kids.
档案里有珀西的地址吗
Is Percy's address in this file?
有的
Yeah.
如果你们想立刻跟贾马尔谈谈
But if you want to talk to Jamal now,
我之前给他找了份兼♥职♥
I got him a part-time job as a child counselor
在78号♥大街做儿童辅♥导♥员
up on 78th Street.
他现在应该在那儿
Should be there now.
多谢
Thank you.
我不清楚那里到底发生了什么破事
I don't know what the hell is going on here,
但如果说有个孩子值得放松一下
but if ever there was a kid that deserved a break,
和网开一面的机会的话 那就是贾马尔
a second chance, it's Jamal.
嘿 有心事吗
Hey.You got something on your mind?
我只是在想这个孩子
Just thinking about this kid.
你懂吧 感觉他真的很不容易
You know, seems like he really had it rough.
是啊 我很难想象
Yeah, I can't even imagine.
他在那儿
There he is.
你是贾马尔·卡特吧
Jamal Carter?
我们是FBI 请你跟我们走一趟
FBI. We need you to come with us, please.
好的 但可以不给我戴上手铐吗
Hey, can we not do the handcuffs, please?
我不想那些孩子们看到这一幕
I don't want the kids to see that.
可以
Right.
听着 我发誓 我绝没有杀害或者抢劫任何人
Look, I didn't kill or rob anybody, I swear.
你是说这不是你吗 -啊 那 那个是我
You saying this isn't you? - Yeah, that's--that's me.
我承认 那个是我
I admit it. That's me.
监控视频拍到你的两小时之内
The owner of that pawn shop got two bullets to the head
当铺老板头上中了两枪
within two hours of that video,
也是同一把枪杀死了
and the same gun was used to kill the jewelry shop owner
丢失这些手表的珠宝店店主
where those watches were stolen from.
等等 金博尔死了 - 是啊
Wait, Kimball's dead? - Mm-hmm.
所以你觉得 这件事跟我有关
And you think I had something to do with it?
你拿着手表盒就出现案发现场
Your box of watches was at the scene.
这会是巧合吗
Is that a coincidence?
我 我不知道
I don't--I don't know.
或许会有一个合理的理由解释这一切
Maybe there is a reasonable explanation for all of this,
这样的话 我们从头开始
and if so,let's start at the beginning.
你在哪拿到这些表的
Where did you get those watches?
放轻松 贾马尔 说实话就行了
It's--it's okay. Jamal, just tell the truth.
你肯定是从某个地方拿到它们的 对吧
I mean, they had to come from somewhere, right?
是在一条巷子里 - 哪条巷子
They came from an alley. - Which alley?
呃 我也不太确定
Um, I'm not sure.
你不太确定是哪条巷子
You're not sure which alley?
但这是你应该会记得的事啊
It seems that's one of those things you'd probably remember.
我知道这听起来很扯 但 但事实就是这样
I get how it sounds, but that's--that's what happened.
因为他当时就是这样说的 我发誓
I mean, that's what he said. I swear.
什么 谁说的 我不太明白
What who said? I'm confused.
我的 我的养兄弟
My--my foster brother.
好 那告诉我们他的名字 贾马尔
Okay, we need a name, Jamal.
但是我不知道发现了那些表的是谁
But I don't know who found the watches.
好 那给你箱子的是谁
Okay, well, who gave you the box?
凯文
Kevin.
他说 我把这些表拿到金博尔当铺的话
He said take them down to Kimball's pawn shop
我也能分一杯羹
and I can get a cut of the sale.
于是你就照做了 什么也没问他
So you just went with it? You didn't ask any questions?
拜托 贾马尔 好好想 好吗
Come on. Think, Jamal, okay?
谢丽尔说你是个聪明的孩子
Cheryl here said that you're a smart kid.
对吗 你想去上大学
Like, you want to go to college.
你不会真的以为
You couldn't have really thought somebody found
这些表是在巷子里发现的吧
those watches in an alley.
我 我是这个家新来的小孩
I'm--I'm the new kid in the house.
好吗 我 我只是想要和他们打好关系
Okay? I'm just--just trying to get along.
那挡掉这些表之后你去干什么了
After you pawned the watches, what happened?
我把钱带回了家里
I took the money back to the house,
然后就去青年会工作了 事情就是这样
went to work at the Y, and that's it.
这些
That's--
这些就是所有我做过的事了 我发誓
that's--that's all I did, I swear.
很显然 没有人会
All right, so obviously nobody found a box
平白在巷子里捡到一箱子名表
of luxury timepieces just sitting in an alley,
但贾马尔故事的其他部分呢
but what about the rest of Jamal's story?
他的时间线有问题吗
What about his timeline?
他在金博尔谋杀案的不在场证明已经证实了
Well, the kid's alibi for the Kimball murder checks out.
验尸官给出的死亡时间是下午一点
The coroner puts the time of death at 1:00 p.m.,
而贾马尔青年会的老板作证 他中午就到了
and his boss at the Y swears he was there by noon.
不管怎样 我觉得他说的应该都是实话
I guess he was telling the truth about that much, anyway.
那抢劫一案呢
And what of the robbery?
他也去了珠宝店吗
Can we put him at the jewelry store?
我觉得他跟抢劫案也没关系 你们来看
I don't think he's good for that either. Take a look.
以门框的高度为基准
Based on the height of the door frame,
劫匪的身高至少有五英尺十英寸
the robbers have to be at least 5'10".
但贾马尔穿着高帮鞋也只有五英尺八英寸
Jamal's 5'8" in high tops.
所以他没在这里
So he wasn't there.
但他前面提到 发现表的
But he said his "foster brothers"
是他的那些"养兄弟" 对吧 他们多高
found the watches, right? How tall are they?
他有三个养兄弟 凯文 德马库斯和泰勒
He's got three. Kevin, DeMarcus, and Tyler.
都有少年犯罪记录 而且就体格来看
All have juvie records and according to their physical,
他们完全吻合这三个劫匪的身高估测
they're a dead solid height match for our three robbers.
是吗 -很好
Yeah? - Okay.
我们假设这三个孩子是我们的嫌疑人
Let's say these three kids are our suspects.
我们还需要更多的证据
We need more evidence.
现在我们只有一份可信度不高的口供
Right now, all we have is a shaky story
和在一条巷子里发现的一箱手表
and some watches found in a box in an alley.
直接把这些孩子抓来审讯怎么样
What if we bring the kids in for questioning?
说不定其中一个就招了
Maybe one of them will flip.
嗯 但要是他们铁了心不说
Yeah, but if they stonewall us,
我们一无所获 他们还会知道自己被盯上了
we'll have nothing and they'll know we're on to them.
那他们的养父呢
What about the foster dad?
说不定他有看到或听到些什么
Maybe he's seen or heard something.
这也是同样的潜在问题
I mean, that's the same potential problem.
可能会提醒这些孩子
Might tip our hands to the kids.
是啊 听上去我们只有一个可能的选择
Yeah, sounds like we have got one viable option.
你们想要我戴上窃听器 就像电视上那样
What, you guys want me to wear a wire, like--like on TV?
我不是会背叛的小人 他们也不是犯人
I'm not a rat, and they're not criminals.
但我们现在不能确定他们到底是不是犯人
Okay, we don't know if they're criminals or not.
这三个人就睡在离我六米以内的地方
I sleep within 20 feet of all three of these guys.
如果他们是杀人犯的话 我会知道的
I think I would know if they were murderers.
他们是好人
They're good guys.
这家人真的不错 我喜欢这儿
It's a nice house. I like it there.
听着 我知道这很难
Look, I know this is hard,
但如果你不跟我们合作
but if you don't cooperate with us,
我们就只能以非法持有脏物的罪名
then we're gonna have to charge you
起诉你了
with possession of stolen goods.
可我当时不知道那些表是偷来的
I didn't know the watches were stolen!
拜托 贾马尔 谁会在巷子里捡到手表呢
Come on, Jamal. Who finds watches in an alley?
我们能理解你想要保护养兄弟的心情
We understand that you care about your foster brothers.
现在 先冷静下来 听我说
Now, hold on second. Listen to me.
我们认为 你的兄弟犯下了
We believe that they're responsible
一系列武装抢劫犯罪和三起谋杀
for a string of armed robberies and three murders.
你说什么 - 就是这样
What? - Yes.
如果我们的推测没错
And if we're right,
而你不能把自己摘出去的话
and you don't get yourself out in front of this,
你要蹲很长时间监狱的 贾马尔
you're looked at real time, Jamal.
这属于谋杀从犯
Accessory to murder.
所以别管非法持有赃物了
Forget about the possession.
拜托 好好想想
So please, be smart about this.
你觉得她们说的是真的吗
You think they're telling the truth?
听起来确实是那么回事
It sure sounds like it.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表