我想回去了
are done, I'd like to go back.
没线索 除了洗漱用品和毯子 什么都没有
Came up dry--nothing in here but toiletries and blankets.
当然是干净的 他知道我们要来
Of course it's clean. He knew we were coming.
但他肯定和温特斯联♥系♥
But he's definitely in contact with Winters.
他知道设备在射杀瑞纳后卡住了
He knew the device jammed after it shot Rina.
所以他才会说我早该死了
That's why he said I should already be dead.
这一信息没有向外界公布
That information was not released to the press.
他是怎么做到的 他是怎么获得消息的
So how's he doing it? How's he staying in the loop?
温特斯 是一名囚犯管理人是吗
Winters was an inmate trustee, right?
他打扫了这一排的地板
He cleaned the floors of this row.
你是记录中唯一一个
You're the only inmate on record
能接触瓦加斯的犯人
to have access to Vargas.
我都说了 我就拖地
Like I said, I mop the floors, that's it.
我从不和人说话
I've never even said a word to the man.
你逃税一年了 对吧
You're doing a year for tax evasion, right?
你真的想因为骗我们而坐牢吗
You really want to stay in jail for lying to us?
我没说谎
I'm not lying.
我们找到了这个
Hey. We just found this.
上面可能全部都是瓦加斯的指纹
Probably has Vargas' prints all over it.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
把你知道的都告诉我们
You tell us everything you know,
否则你就要因你说的每句谎言
or you're gonna spend five years in jail
被关五年
for every lie you just told us.
我没有选择
I had no choice.
瓦加斯让我们帮他藏手♥机♥
Vargas wanted me to hide his phone.
扬言不照做就杀了我全家
Said he would kill me and my family if I didn't.
凯利有什么线索
Kelly, what do you got?
你们找到的手♥机♥
Looks like the cell that you found
只联♥系♥过一台电♥话♥
has only been used to call one other phone.
一定就是温特斯的
It's gotta be Winters.
定位它 告诉我们地址
Ping it and get us the location.
显示他在布鲁克林
It's showing it's currently in Brooklyn,
就在布鲁克林前景公园
just by Prospect Park.
出发
Go.
好的 定位就在你们附近
Yeah, the cell is pinging in your general area.
你应该在他附近
You should be right on top of him.
他从酒吧出来了
Guys, he's coming out of the bar.
他朝我们走来了
He's heading towards us.
把枪放下
Hey! Put the gun down!
- 他被击中了 - 是的
He's hit. - Yeah.
不不不 放开他
Hey. No, no, no! Let him go.
后退 后退
Back off! Back off! Get back.
控制住他 别杀了他
Contain him. Do not kill him.
我们得知道其他设备安在哪
We need to know where the other devices are.
温特斯放了他
Winters, let him go.
事情不会按你的想法发展
This is not gonna end the way you want it to.
要么我走要么他死
Either I walk away from here or he dies.
你受伤了
You are hurt.
你需要治疗
Man, you need medical attention.
我们可以帮你
We can get that for you.
好的
Okay.
你想要一个真正有作用的人♥质♥
You want a hostage that has real leverage?
换我
Take me.
不不不 这不可能
No, no, no. That's not gonna happen.
别想了
Don't even think about it.
换我 - 不可能
Take me. - Not happening.
再靠近一步 我就开枪...
One more step, and I shoot...
不不不
No, no, no.
叫救护车 叫救护车
Get medical! Get me medical!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
你会没事的 撑住
You'll be all right. Hang in there.
撑住 我们会帮你的
Hey, hang in there. We're gonna get you help.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me. Listen to me.
我需要你告诉我设备在哪
I need you to tell me where those other devices are.
听我说
Listen to me!
赐给我们每天的食物
Give us this day our daily bread...
什么
What?
宽恕吾之僭越
And forgive us our trespasses,
如同吾宽恕他人之僭越
as we forgive those who trespass--
你在说什么 嘿
What are you saying? Hey, hey.
嘿 你想和上帝和解吗
Hey, you want to make peace with God?
帮我们
Then help.
告诉我们设备在哪
Tell me where you put those devices.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
靠温特斯告诉我们的
With what Winters told us
和手♥机♥上GPS的记录
and the GPS record on his burner phone,
我们去回收了所有其他设备
we've managed to collect all the other devices.
好的 我知道 我知道
Yeah. I know. I know.
他在离我孩子学校十五米的地方放了一个
He positioned one 50 feet from my kid's school.
我们都知道瓦加斯是不会罢休的
We both know Vargas is not going to stop trying.
即使是在隔离的狱所里
Even in segregated housing, he'll always be able
他也总能把信息传达出去
to get a message out.
不守规矩的卫兵 贪钱的律师
Crooked guards. Dirty lawyers.
我知道
I know that.
但瓦加斯有很多仇家
But Vargas has a lot of enemies.
如果他进了惩教中心 他活不了一个星期
If he hits the yard at MCC, he won't survive a week.
你在说什么 -我在那有朋友
What are you talking about? - I got friends there.
笔误时常发生
Clerical errors happen all the time.
我想你只是在发泄
I assume that you're just venting.
他瞄准了我们的家人 伊索贝尔
He's targeting our families, Isobel.
我懂
I understand that.
但我们要阻止他 不是以暴制暴
And we are going to stop him, but we're better than that.
我们必须这样
We have to be.
加油 瑞纳 你可以的
Come on, Rina. You got this.
有进展吗
Any news?
嗯
Oh, uh...
嗯 我们抓到了作案人 所以
Well, we caught the people responsible, so.
对于这里的事没有影响
It doesn't change what's going on here, but, uh,
嗯 有些进展
yeah, it's something.
所以你们两个
So you two were--
我们想要
Yeah. We were...
我们是认真的
We are gonna give it a shot.
不会像上次一样
For real. Not like last time.
那时候真是一团糟
That was messed up back then.
我知道 我很混乱
I know. I was--I was messed up.
我很努力地去...
I've worked really hard to, um...
我不敢相信发生了这一切
I can't believe I let this happen.
是我的错
Somehow--somehow, it's my fault.
我本该做些什么的
Something I could have--
我该做些什么的 你知道
I could have done, you know?
我本可以做些什么的
There's something I could have done.
你觉得自己是什么
Who the hell do you think you are?
会读心术吗 圣徒吗
Some sort of mind-reader? A saint?
你也不过是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You're just another selfish prick
认为世界围绕着自己转的人
who thinks the world revolves around him and himself.
就算我很想怪你
So as much as I'd like to lay this at your feet...
我做不到
I can't do that.
不是你或她的错
This isn't on you. Or her.
就是发生了
It's just something that happened.
你们从事的工作会发生的事
Part of the job you two signed up for.
所以 把你所有"如果"和自怜都留给别人吧
So save all your "what-ifs" and self-pity for someone else.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表