疑犯正在驾驶一辆绿色福特F-150
Subject is fleeing in a green Ford F-150,
纽约车牌号♥ KLV0610
New York State plate, Kevin, Larry, Victor 0610.
你在出租车后面找到夏洛特了吗
You find Charlotte in the back of that cab?
她不在这
She's not here.
他到底把她藏哪里去了
Where the hell did he leave her?
好了 所以弗雷泽现在在逃
Okay, so Frasier is in the wind.
好消息是他的疯狂购物表示
The good news is his bespoke shopping spree suggests
夏洛特还活着
Charlotte is still alive.
坏消息是 他知道我们在抓他
The bad news is, he knows we're on the hunt.
夏洛特的生命岌岌可危
Fuse on Charlotte's life may have gotten shorter.
所以好好深入调查
So let's dig in.
而且我们抓到他的时候 他还在买♥♥东西
And when we caught up with him, he was running errands.
他不太可能让夏洛特一个人长时间呆着
It's unlikely he would leave Charlotte alone for very long.
所以我们假定他把她绑在
So we should assume he's holding her somewhere
乡村商店的附近 问题是哪里
near the country store. The question is where?
那个路边被偷的卡车找的怎么样了
Where are we on the stolen pickup truck?
我们发了协查通告 但那是2006年福特F-150
We put out a BOLO, but it's a 2006 Ford F-150.
那么老的车型没有全球定位系统
There's no GPS tech on models that old.
那出租车呢
What about the cab?
有可能往回找到他在哪里放下她的吗
We track it back to wherever he dropped her off?
不能 我们接入实时定位的时候
No, he'd already dropped Charlotte
他已经把夏洛特放下了
by the time we tapped into the live GPS.
定位系统只能溯回一个加油站那么远的区域
It only goes back as far as a gas station in the area.
他这一路上每一步都非常谨慎
He's been careful every step of the way.
他会想把她带到某个他知道的
He'd want to bring her somewhere he knew
不被人打扰的地方
would not be disturbed.
现在是卡茨基尔山区的淡季
It's off-season in the Catskills.
你能否列个夏季有空位的度假村所有清单
Can you put together a list of vacant summer properties?
差不多有几千个吧
Looking at a few thousand.
需要好几天时间去排查
It'll take days to hit them all.
好吧 那别弄了
Okay, well, scratch that.
弗雷泽跟这里有什么联♥系♥吗
Does Frasier have any connection to this place?
他2016年在纽普兹有流浪罪记录
He was picked up for vagrancy in New Paltz in 2016.
好的 那好吧
Right. Well, okay.
不太可能他对这个地方有什么特殊感觉
Unlikely he would have any fuzzy feelings for the place.
那夏洛特呢 有什么联♥系♥吗
What about Charlotte? Any connection?
找到了
Got something.
五个月前 夏洛特发了个这个
Charlotte posted this five months ago.
看这个说明文字
Check out the caption.
好的 就是这个
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
复古星期四 #卡茨基尔山区 #一线天
"Throwback Thursday #catskills #slice of heaven."
我们能找到她当时呆的地方吗
Can we figure out where she stayed?
我们都不知道这照片是什么时候拍的
We can't even tell when the picture was taken.
好吧 但是行为分♥析♥小组说他们认为
Okay, but BAU said that they think that Frasier's trying
弗雷泽在试图让夏洛特爱上他 是吗
to get Charlotte to fall in love with him, right?
是的
Yeah.
他在布伦达家里特地为她设计了那个房♥间
He designed that room at Brenda's specifically for her.
他不会带她从那个地方走的
He's not gonna move her from that unless he's taken her
除非他能带她去让她更快乐的地方
to a place that makes her even happier.
对的
Right.
所以有可能他把她绑在某个
So maybe he's holding her someplace
对她来说很特别的地方
that's special to her.
好的 跟亚历克斯谈谈
All right. Talk to Alex.
看看他能不能搞清楚那是在哪
See if he can figure out where that is.
好的
Got it.
卡茨基尔山区吗 呃
The Catskills? Uh...
夏洛特和她妹妹在伍德斯托克附近
Charlotte and her sister rented a house near Woodstock
租过几次房♥子 - 不不不 不对
a couple times. - No. No, no, no.
那离我们发现弗雷泽的地方太远了
That's too far from where we spotted Frasier.
伍德伯里周边对她来说任何有意义的地方
Any place that could mean anything to her near Woodbury,
熊山州立公园
Bear Mountain State Park...
熊山 熊山州立公园
Bear Mountain. Bear Mountain State Park.
我们在那附近度过了一个周末
We spent a weekend up there, near there.
在大学后一个小镇
A small town right after college.
好的 还记得你们待的地方叫什么名字吗
Okay. Remember the name of the place you stayed?
呃 不记得了 那里好像是个旅馆
Um, no, it was like an inn.
就这些吗
That's it?
我们去那里想梳理一下我的生活
We went up there to figure out my life.
我得到了华尔街一个大公♥司♥的工作机会
I had a job offer from a big Wall Street firm.
但是我不喜欢 我喜欢这个刚起步的公♥司♥
But I wasn't into it. I wanted to work at this crazy startup.
夏洛特说服我去做我想做的事情
And Charlotte convinced me to do what I wanted.
跟随我自己的心
And follow my heart.
那时我就知道她就是
That is when I knew that she was the person
我的命中注定
I was meant to be with.
我在那里跟她求婚了
I asked her to marry me right there.
好的 在离熊山州立公园三十公里范围内
Okay, there's eight inns within a 20-mile radius
有八个小旅馆 有哪个你比较熟悉的吗
of Bear Mountain State Park. Anything familiar to you?
嗯 樱桃山旅馆 - 太好了
Yeah, the Cherry Hill Lodge. - Perfect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听我口令 三二一 行动
On my count. Three, two, one. Execute.
联邦调查局 我们有搜查证
FBI! We have a warrant!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
玛纪 南厅尽头的
Maggie, we got light in the room
房♥间里有光
at the end of the South Hall.
安德鲁·弗雷泽 放开她 结束了
Andrew Frasier, let her go. It's over.
结束
Over?
还没结束
It's not over.
这才是刚刚开始
It's just beginning.
我做这些都是为了她
I did all this for her.
她最爱的食物
Her favorite food,
最爱的香水
her favorite perfume.
没有人像我这样子了解她
No one knows her the way I do.
我们坠入了爱河
We're in love.
你难道不明白吗
Don't you understand?
她会爱上我
She's going to love me.
看我这 安德鲁 嘿 安德鲁 嘿
Stay with me, Andrew. Hey, Andrew, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 安德鲁 看 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, Andrew, Andrew. Look, look, hey, hey, hey.
好吗 这里只有我和你
Okay? It's just me and you.
忘记这些人 好吗
Forget about these guys. All right?
你真的爱她吗
You really love her?
是的 - 是吗
Yes. - Yeah?
好的 那么看着她 看看她 安德鲁
Okay, then look at her. Look at her, Andrew.
看看这个你爱的人
Look at this person that you love,
那个你为了她做了这些所有事的人
that you've done all of this for.
看看她 她在流血
Look at her. She's bleeding.
好吗 她受伤了
Okay? She's hurt.
所以如果你真的爱她 你能做的就是
So if you really love her, the only thing for you to do
放开她
is to let her go.
好吗 你放她走然后
Okay? You let her go and then...
然后她也会爱你的 是吗 夏洛特
and then she's gonna love you too, right, Charlotte?
是的 - 对吧 你看
Yes. - Right, see?
你得放开她 安德鲁
You got to let her go, Andrew.
拜托
Please.
好了 去那边 好的
There you go, there you go, there you go. All right.
好的 好了 安德鲁
Okay. All right, Andrew.
好了 嘿 嘿 嘿
Okay. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey.
我需要你把刀给我
I need the knife.
这把刀 安德鲁
I need the knife, Andrew.
嘿 嘿 给我那个
Hey, hey. Give me that...
安德鲁 这事情没有简单的解决办法
Andrew, there is no easy way out of this.
请你把刀给我
Please. Give me the knife.
不要
No!
你必须得对你所做的所有事情负责
You're gonna have to answer for everything you've done.
医护人员说她会没事的
Paramedics said she's gonna be okay.
很明显她已经不知所措了
She's obviously overwhelmed.
操蛋的四十八小时 - 嗯 不是开玩笑的
Hell of a 48 hours, man. - Yeah, no kidding.
噢我的天哪 夏洛特
Oh, my God, Charlotte.
你还好吗 你怎么样
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你来了
You're here.
嗯 我在这 在这呢 - 我没事
Yeah. I'm here. I'm here. - I'm okay.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表