很明显他们怀疑柯林 我们要去给他警告
Well, they clearly suspect Colin, so we need to warn him.
好的 如果这是可信的威胁
Okay, if it's a credible threat.
等下 是铸博
Hold on, it's Jubal.
他们可以听见怀特用监听器探测仪
Okay, they can hear Wright scanning the room
扫描房♥间
with a bug detector.
现在 - 是的
Right now? - Yeah.
他们发现监听器了
And they found the wire.
好了 我们快走
All right, let's get the hell out of here.
快点 清理干净 我们走
Come on. Cut our losses. Let's go.
好的
Yeah, uh, okay.
出什么事了吗
Hey, everything okay?
关门时间 - 面包车呢
Closing time. - Where's the van?
他们发现了 如果他们在后视镜看到了
Uh, they made it, and if they see it in their rearview,
他们就知道被跟踪了
they're gonna know they're being tailed.
好 上我的卧底车
Fine, jump in my UC car.
我不管你怎么做
I don't care what you gotta do.
处理好
Just handle it.
他们在分头行动
They're splitting up.
没事 我们跟着那辆SUV
That's okay. We'll go after the SUV.
我们一会去找多姆
We'll get Dom later.
不行 我觉得多姆要去找柯林
No, I think that Dom is going after Colin.
你不知道
You don't know that.
不然他们为什么要分头行动
Why else would they be splitting up?
他们觉得柯林是内奸
They think that Colin's a rat.
我们的工作是保护他 OA
It is our job to protect him, OA.
好吧 但帕克和怀特可能是去拿炸♥弹♥了
Okay, but Park and Wright could be going after the bombs,
那我们派一辆巡逻车去柯林那里
so we'll send a patrol car to Colin's.
不行 他们到了就晚了
No, they're never gonna make it in time.
拜托了 他就住在转角那边
Come on, he lives right around the corner.
好吧
Okay.
我让铸博跟踪那辆SUV
I'll get Jubal on the SUV.
铸博 他们分头行动了
our guys are splitting up.
我们跟着多姆
We have Dom,
但我们需要你跟着一辆红色吉普大切诺基
but we need you to track down a red Jeep Grand Cherokee.
纽约牌照
New York plates.
J I D
Juliet, India, Delta...
好的 收到
Yep, copy that.
所有人 嫌疑人开始行动了
All right, everybody. Our suspect's on the move.
我们要找一辆红色大切诺基
We're looking for a red Grand Cherokee.
车牌号♥是JID1027
License plate is J-I-D-1-0-2-7.
发协查通告
Put a BOLO out.
找到了立马通知我
Let me know as soon as we have eyes on it.
你们去布鲁克林
You guys head to Brooklyn.
我们有位置了立马给你消息
I'll update you as soon as we have location.
埃利斯 给彼得打电♥话♥
And Elise, call Peter.
告诉他我们需要空中支援 现在
Tell him we need air support up, now.
联邦调查局
FBI!
举起手来 多姆
Show me your hands, Dom.
举起来
Put 'em up!
你是个联邦探员
You're a fed?
你知道吗
Did you know?
爸爸 - 艾娃 你上楼
Daddy? - Ava, you go upstairs
把电影看完 好吗亲爱的
and finish your movie, okay, honey?
我不说话你就别出房♥间
Don't come out of your room until I say so.
你混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你混♥蛋♥ 我是来警告你的
You son of a bitch. I was coming here to warn you.
让你请假两周
Tell you to take a couple weeks off.
你的枪呢 - 我没有枪
Where's your gun? - I don't have a gun!
我为你做了那么多 柯林
After everything that I've done for you, Colin?
不是你想的那样
This isn't what you think.
这就是我想的那样
This is exactly what I think.
我说了 你的枪呢 - 我没有枪
I said, "Where's your gun?" - I don't have one!
我就该让他们杀了你
I should've just let them kill you.
好的 那是蒂凡尼的电♥话♥
Yep, got it. Hey, that was Tiffany.
他们发现怀特的SUV被抛弃
They found Wright's SUV abandoned
在修车厂 在红钩区商业区和理查兹附近
at a garage near Commerce and Richards in Red Hook.
她说不到一个街区的距离有交通摄像头
She said there's a traffic cam less than a block away.
好的 我发现吉普车了 - 是吗
Okay, I've got the Jeep. - Yeah?
是的 它在这里
Okay, yeah, there it is.
正在停车
Parking.
他们朝那个方向去了
They're heading that way. Okay.
去西边了
Heading west.
可以看到他们要去哪吗
Can we get eyes on where they go next?
我看看附近有什么
Uh, let me see what's nearby.
这是街区另一边的监控
Okay, this is from down the block.
停下
Stop it right there.
那是福特F-350
That's a Ford F-350.
和杜克的蓝图上面一样
It's the same truck as the one in the Duke's blueprints.
好的 你能拉近看一下司机吗
Yeah, yeah, can you punch in to the driver?
是的 就是他们
Yeah, that's them.
车斗上盖了东西
The truck bed is covered with a cap.
底下肯定是炸♥药♥
It's gotta be the explosives.
马上就要爆♥炸♥了
This bombing's happening now.
对
Yeah.
大家抓点紧 现在可是有三吨♥多炸♥药♥
Come on, people,we got 7,000 pounds
在市区穿行
of explosives moving through the city,
也不知道会停在哪
and we do not know where it's going.
我们得改变这个状况
We need to change that.
玛雅 - 怎么
Hey, Maya. - Yeah?
立刻调用布鲁克林所有的巡逻车
We need every patrol car in Brooklyn looking
找那辆车 赶紧发布
for that truck, and blast out photos
怀特和帕克的照片
of Wright and Park.
一有发现 立刻通知我们
If anyone sees anything, loop us in immediately.
了解 - 谢谢
Copy that. - Thank you.
还得马上把照片发给
We should also send photos
当地政♥府♥机关
to all the government agencies in the area.
他们可都是潜在攻击对象
Until we know more, they are all potential targets.
你说的对 阿莉西亚
Yeah, that's a good thought. Alicia...
我在弄了 - 好的 很好
I'm on it. - Okay, great. All right.
空中支援已到位 正在巡视
So we have air support up and circling the area
卡车所在停车场附近区域
near the garage where they picked up the truck.
目前为止 没什么发现
But so far, they have not been able to get eyes on it.
那车呢 能追踪到吗
What about the truck?Can we tap into that?
型号♥挺新 应该有GPS
Well, it's a newer model, so it should have GPS.
不过车牌是假的 我们没有车量识别码
But the plates on it are fake.We don't have the VIN.
不知道要追踪哪辆车
We don't know what vehicle to tap into.
事情怎么会变成这样
I don't understand how this happened.
玛纪和OA不是在盯着吗
I thought Maggie and OA had eyes on him.
确实 不过他们兵分两路了
Uh, yeah, well, the group split up.
玛纪认为多姆更危险
Maggie thought Dom was the most immediate threat.
这是游戏时间决定
It was a game-time decision.
他们也会出错吧
They can't all be right, I guess.
我们现在就指望多姆呢
Well, now we're relying on Dom.
赶紧向他施压 让他开口
They need to press him and get him talking.
多姆 放弃吧
Dom, it's over.
我们已经找到怀特和帕克了
We have Park and Wright. Okay?
和你密谋的这两人在炸♥药♥车上
The two people that you conspired with on camera
都已经拍下来了
in the truck that's being used for the bombing.
要是真爆♥炸♥了
Now, this thing goes off,
你可就得在牢里等死了
you're looking at life in prison.
不过你要是帮我们 告诉我们目的地
But if you help us, you tell us where this truck is going,
我们及时赶到
and we get there in time?
我可没兴趣跟联邦调查局合作
I'm not interested in working with the feds.
省省力气吧
You can save your breath.
没必要为怀特和帕克做无谓的牺牲
Do not be a martyr for Park and Wright, man.
他们可不会这么对你 我们能达成协议
They would not do it for you, and we can work out a deal.
没兴趣
I'm not interested in a deal.
我只希望改变
What I'm interested in is change.
只有这样 改变才能发生
And this is the only way that I can make that happen.
多姆 别傻了 赶紧说吧
Dom, don't be an idiot. Talk to them.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表