这惹怒你了 - 不 我们只是朋友
And that made you mad. - No, we're just friends.
我们看过你的短♥信♥ 好多晚餐邀约
We read your texts. Lot of dinner invitations.
我是约了她好几回
So I asked her out a few times.
她美貌聪慧
She's beautiful and smart.
我不试着约她才怪呢
I mean, I'd be crazy not to at least take a shot.
好吧 假如你这么友善 为何有目击者称
Okay, if you were so friendly then why did a witness say
昨晚看见你和维莱特有肢体冲突
they saw you get physical with Violet last night?
维莱特有点喝多了
Violet had had a few drinks.
我想让她少喝点酒
I was trying to help slow her down.
我可能抓住她的手臂
I may have grabbed her arm.
她推开我后便扬长而去
She pushed me away and took off.
那是我最后一次看见她
That was the last I saw of her.
你脸上的伤呢
And those marks on your face?
我昨晚在俱乐部
I got into a little scrape
跟一个男的发生小摩擦
with a guy at the club last night.
他喝醉酒 在那撒泼
He was all drunk, acting like an idiot.
我叫他消停些
I told him to calm down,
接着我们就动起手来
and next thing you know, we're throwing hands.
你何时离开俱乐部
What time did you leave the club?
大约凌晨十二点半 一点左右
Uh, maybe 12:30, 1:00?
我坐优步回家 你们可以查我的账户
I took an Uber. Feel free to check my account.
我们会的 所以你喝了点酒
We will. So you had a few drinks.
大概一点半到家
Got home around 1:30.
现在你一大清早就要出城
Now you're up bright and early heading out of town.
你要去哪 - 佛蒙特州
Where are you going? - Vermont.
我本来要与一些朋友会合
I'm supposed to meet some friends of mine
北上去单板滑雪
up there to go snowboarding.
你们能不能告诉我 维莱特怎么了吗
Are you guys gonna tell me what happened to Violet?
的确 我喜欢她 好吧
It's true, I like her, okay?
但并非心怀不轨
But it was never weird or anything.
我们一起喝过几次咖啡 共进一次晚餐
We had coffee a few times, went to dinner once,
我送了她健身用的健康智能手环
I bought her a Fitbit for her training.
如果她觉得我是变♥态♥
If she thought I was some kind of a creeper,
她会把礼物退回 不是吗
she would've given that back, right?
你送她一只健康手环 - 没错
You gave her a Fitbit? - Yeah.
她很喜欢这个 到哪都带着
She loves it too. Wears it everywhere.
维莱特的健康手环定位在270米内的某处
Violet's Fitbit is pinging somewhere in a 300 yard radius.
锁被撬开了
Lock is broken.
分头行动
Split up.
我可能找到线索了 局部鞋印
Hey, I might have something. Partial shoe print.
鞋印很新
Looks fresh.
欧玛呢
OA?
过来看
I got something.
是维莱特
It's Violet.
她死了
She's dead.
除性侵以外
In addition to the sexual assault,
她的面部受到严重创伤
she suffered severe facial trauma,
双眼眼周有明显淤伤
significant bruising around the eyes,
还有颅骨基底骨折
and a basilar skull fracture.
然而以上都不是她的死因吗
But that's not what killed her?
不是
No.
从她的甲状软骨骨折
From the fracture of her thyroid cartilage,
可以看出死因是勒杀
we can see cause of death as strangulation.
瘀伤显示袭击者是右撇子
Bruising patterns show her attacker used his right hand.
他很强壮 最终压死了她
He was strong. Eventually overpowered her.
找到任何DNA吗 - 我没找到
What about DNA? - I didn't find any.
可能用了手套及避孕套
Probably used gloves and a condom.
所以他既残忍♥又谨慎
Hmm, so he's brutal but careful.
还喜欢看女人受苦
And likes to see women suffer.
我们会在暴♥力♥犯罪搜捕数据库中
We'll run those details and those photos
查这些细节和照片
through ViCAP.
是的 他打的结我之前从未见过
Yeah, the knot he used isn't one I'd seen before.
我不得不去查了一下
I had to look it up.
好了 大家注意听
All right, listen up, people.
凶手的作案手法加上他用的锚结
The killer's MO plus his use of an anchor hitch knot,
与暴♥力♥犯罪搜捕数据库中的三名受害者匹配
matched to three victims in the ViCAP database.
所以我们现在当作连环杀人案来调查
So we are now treating this as a serial murder investigation.
而且这家伙是流窜作案
And this guy is mobile.
他不会在一个城市待很久
He does not stay in one city for long.
四座城市 四名受害者
Four cities, four victims.
卡拉·佩雷斯 二十三岁
Carla Perez was 23.
她六周前死在迈阿密
She died six weeks ago in Miami.
莎朗·陈 二十七岁
Sharon Chen was 27.
她三周前在拉斯维加斯被害
She was killed three weeks ago in Vegas.
莉亚·格瑞 二十五岁
Lia Gray was 25.
在莎朗遇害后八天 于凤♥凰♥城被谋杀
She was murdered in Phoenix eight days after Sharon.
之后是维莱特·肯特 昨晚在纽约被杀
And then Violet Kent here in New York last night.
他出手更加频繁 所以我们
He is striking more frequently, so we have
必须假设他会在将来几天再次行凶
to assume he will kill again in the next few days.
是的 让我们确保他不能再次作案
Yeah, let's make sure he does not do that.
让我们在他再次作案之前抓住这个混♥蛋♥
Let's catch this son of a bitch before he strikes again.
好吗 去干活吧
Yeah? Go to work.
好 伊恩 凯蒂 卡尔
All right, Ian, Katie, Carl,
我要你们深挖受害者的情况
I need you doing deep dives into the victims.
虽然她们相距很远
It's unlikely given their physical distance,
但或许我们能找到某些联♥系♥
but maybe we'll find some kind of connection.
好的 嘿 杰
Thanks. Hey, Jay,
你和行为分♥析♥小组联♥系♥一下 获取更多信息
you want to talk to BAU, get a profile going?
埃利斯 鞋印有进展了吗
Elise, tell me you're getting somewhere with that shoeprint?
它只有一部分 所以我不能确认
It was only a partial, so I can't
品牌和尺寸
identify the brand or the size.
没什么用 好吧
That's not helpful. Okay.
我觉得我发现了什么 - 好的 请告诉我
I think I got something. - Yeah, please tell me.
迈阿密警方认为受害者卡拉·佩雷斯
Miami PD thinks their victim, Carla Perez, met her killer
是在她消失的那间酒吧遇到的凶手
at a bar she disappeared from.
并自愿和他离开
Left with him voluntarily.
他们询问了她被杀当晚
They interviewed everyone at the bar
那间酒吧里刷过信♥用♥卡♥的每个人
that used their credit card the night she was killed,
有一个人有问题
one guy on that list stands out now:
德怀特·麦杜克斯
Dwight Maddux.
他的信♥用♥卡♥显示他在四起谋杀案发生时
Now. His credit card places him in Miami, Vegas, Phoenix,
在迈阿密 拉斯维加斯 凤♥凰♥城 以及纽约
and New York at the time of all four murders.
真的吗 - 而且他的头发足够黑
Really? - And his hair's dark enough.
他有健壮的身材 - 是的 对对
He's got an athletic build. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他有犯罪记录吗 - 不 没有
He have a criminal record? - No, nothing.
没有吗 他的职业是什么
No? What's his profession?
它是一名自♥由♥撰稿人
He's a freelance writer with
就业经历很零散
a very spotty employment history.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
他刚在地狱厨房♥的一家酒吧刷了他的信♥用♥卡♥
He just used his credit card at a bar in Hell's Kitchen.
把他带来 - 好的 女士
Bring him in. - Yes, ma'am.
我不想看到这些 - 你昨晚在哪
I don't want to see these. - Where were you last night?
在公园坡看望一个朋友
Visiting a friend in Park Slope.
我一直在那待到半夜
I was there till midnight.
我没有靠近过那个死去的女孩
I was nowhere near the dead girl.
所以你就只是碰巧
So it's just chance that you were
当这些女性被杀害时
in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Miami, and New York
在拉斯维加斯 凤♥凰♥城 迈阿密和纽约
when all these women were killed?
我的工作经常出差
I travel for work.
我正在写一本关于综合格斗的书
I'm writing a book about MMA.
必须去比赛的地方
Gotta go where the fights are.
你是说谋杀案 - 不是
You mean murders. - No.
我只是个作家 我发誓
I'm just a writer, I swear.
我们可以在卡拉·佩雷斯死亡当晚的
We can place you in the same bar
同一间酒吧找到你
as Carla Perez the night she died.
是的 我还有其他百来人
Yeah, me and about 100 other people.
而且 迈阿密警方已经
Besides, Miami PD already
在上个月询问过我关于她的情况了
grilled me about her last month.
确实 我记得见过她
Yes, I remember seeing her.
她很美
She was gorgeous.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表