Yeah, it doesn't appear that way.
我和妮娜的上司谈过了
I've already talked to Nina's supervisor,
我们都认为 说来说去
and we both feel, at the end of the day,
把我们双方的调查结合起来
folding her investigation into ours
才能得到最好的结果
will produce the best results.
我们要接手她的案子吗
So we're taking over her case?
帮她逮捕疑犯的同时
Helping her make an arrest will allow us
我们也能利用奥克塔维奥等人来调查案件
to leverage Octavio and the rest for answers.
我明白 但在刚才的事之后
I get that, but after what just happened,
妮娜竟然愿意跟我们合作
I'm a little surprised Nina's willing to collaborate.
这不是她的决定 是我的
It's not her decision. It's mine.
她还不知情吗 - 不
She doesn't know yet? - No.
DNA样本不匹配 也就是说...
So the DNA isn't a match, which means...
我知道是什么意思
I know what it means.
我主管已经打过电♥话♥来了
I already got a call from my SAC.
不是针对你
Okay, it isn't personal.
我们只是想找到证据
We're just trying to make our case.
要我暴露身份配合你们吗
Yeah, by blowing up mine?
不会的
And that's not how it'll go down.
我们双方会手拉手 合作调查案件
We'll be working the case with you hand in glove.
无意冒犯 但我希望你的手
Yeah, no offense, I don't really want your hand
不要伸到我的手套或者案子里
anywhere near my glove or my case,
可惜 木已成舟
but it is what it is.
我们有一些误会 我想...
Listen, I want to clear the air about...
我和奥克塔维奥的会面
Look, the meeting with Octavio
就在今天晚些时候
is set up for later today.
我需要让他放松警惕
The goal is to make him comfortable
相信我的背景 所以你们要和我保持距离
and to sell my cover story, so you guys need to stay wide.
好的 然后呢
Okay. Then what?
奥克塔维奥会安排我和恶狗
Well, Octavio is gonna get me
面对面交谈
a sit-down face-to-face with El Perro.
敲定好细节 明天进行交易
We'll set up the buy, and we'll do the deal tomorrow.
计划不错 - 确实
Sounds like a plan. - It is.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
兄弟 玩得开心
Hey, bro. Good, have fun.
奥克塔维奥带着人进来了
Octavio and some guy just walked in.
收到 - 好吧 开始行动
Copy that. - All right, here we go.
他挺准时 不像大多数毒贩子
He's punctual. Most drug dealers aren't.
联邦调查局局长来电
把联邦调查局局长转到语♥音♥邮箱
Okay, sending the director of the FBI to voicemail.
胆子挺大 - 我也没办法
That's bold. - Well, I don't have a choice.
他想要的答案 我给不了他
He wants answers, and I don't have them.
大家提高警惕
Let's be careful, guys.
我们不清楚他在这里有多少眼线
We don't know how many eyes he already has in this place.
妮娜 他们正向你那边走去
Nina, headed towards your table right now.
好吗 老兄 - 你好 兄弟
What up, homey? - What's up, man?
好吧 直接进入主题 谈生意吧
All right, straight to business then.
别搞错了 我们不是来谈生意的
Don't get it twisted. We ain't doing business.
聊聊天而已
We're just talking.
这老兄说你没问题 我该怎么确定呢
This guy says you're cool, but how do I know that?
你确定不了
You don't.
那我♥干♥嘛要跟你扯上关系呢
Then why the hell should I mess with you?
因为你和我一样贪婪
Because you're greedy like me.
我代表着多伦多的一些人
The people I represent in Toronto
他们想在这边交个朋友
are looking for a friend this side of the border,
能运输大量重物
one that's capable of delivering a lot of weight.
多重
How much weight?
每两周二十砖
Twenty bricks every two weeks.
只要纯度够高 价格够低
We'll keep buying as long as the purity is high
我们会长♥期♥购买♥♥
and the price is low.
质量的问题不用担心
You don't gotta worry about the quality.
我们的货都是上等的
Our stuff is as good as it gets.
没错 但是价格可不低
He's right, but bricks don't come cheap.
我们要40一块
You're looking at 40 a pop.
40一块
Forty a piece?
你听到他说的了 就是这个价格
You heard the man. That's the number.
你觉得我是条子还是什么人
You think I'm a cop or something?
这种价格我才不会接受
You think I'm gonna jump at a stupid price like that?
我不知道你的底细
I don't know who or what you are.
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
走吧
Let's go.
别急
Hold up.
真正的价格是多少
What's the real price?
25 承诺纯度大于百分之七十
25. Purity guaranteed above 70%.
但我老板要一半订金
But my boss wants half the money prior to delivery.
我得打个电♥话♥
I gotta make a call,
问问我老家那边的朋友
see how my partners back home feel about this.
好 尽快解决
Okay. Make it fast.
你说的对 她真的很厉害
You're right. She's really good.
不不 老兄 你留在这
Nah, homey, you stay with us.
好吧 无所谓
Yeah, it's all good.
你确定她没问题吗 - 是 确定
Hey, you sure she's legit? - Yeah, yeah.
我和她那边的人合作过一些事
I did a few things with her and her people.
什么事
What kind of things?
带货出境
Crossing the border with a load.
我用生命担♥保♥ 奥克塔维奥 她没问题
On my life, O, she's legit.
最好是这样
Better be.
妮娜 该挂电♥话♥了
Hey, Nina, you might wanna wrap up that call.
奥克塔维奥有点紧张
Octavio is looking nervous.
好吧 虽然我不是第一次干这活
Okay, it's not my first deal,
但你们帮我盯着点 好吗
but make sure you have my back, okay?
没问题
We got it.
把那玩意儿放回去
Put that crap out.
最讨厌你在我旁边吸烟了
I hate when you light those damn things around me.
听到了吗 - 奥克塔维奥不吸烟
Did you hear that? - Octavio doesn't smoke.
也就是说 烟头上的DNA样本
Meaning the DNA we tested from the cigarette butts
不是奥克塔维奥的
wasn't Octavio's.
小妞 怎么样 成交不成交
What's it gonna be, chica? You in or out?
为表诚意 我们会预付百分之二十
We'll front 20% as a gesture of goodwill.
不能再高了
That's as far as we're willing to go.
没问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
买♥♥单就交给你了 可以吧
Oh, you got this, right?
好 他们应该要出去了
All right, it looks like they're heading out.
你们准备好跟上了吗
You guys ready to follow off?
好了
We're on it.
我们和妮娜还有戈麦斯留在这里
We'll stay on Nina and Gomez until you guys tell us
奥克塔维奥走了之后 告诉我们
that Octavio has pulled away.
这说不定对谋杀案调查有帮助
Might still be good for these murders.
我看见他喝酒了
I saw him take a drink.
局长 我明白
Yes, sir, I understand.
我保证一有消息立刻通知您
You will be the first to know, I promise.
我猜又是局长
Let me guess, the director again?
是的
Yeah.
妮娜的线人刚接到电♥话♥
Nina's informant just got the call.
恶狗同意见面了
The meeting with El Perro is a go.
安排在皇后区一个公园里
Set to happen at a park over in Queens.
把钱准备好
Get that buy money ready.
这笔交易必须顺顺利利地进行
Listen, I need this deal to go as smoothly as possible,
你们好好干
so you get down there, get to work,
把那些混♥蛋♥抓回来
and arrest those bastards.
嘿
Hey.
好了
All right.
这里是十二万 十二叠一千美金
12 stacks of 10K each for a total of 120,000.
我听说有另一个DNA样本
I heard there's another DNA sample out there.
是的 奥克塔维奥的唾液 等结果吧
Yeah, Octavio's saliva, so we'll see.
但这不影响我们的交易 对吧
Yeah, but our deal still remains the same, right?
等我抓到人了 你们再行动 - 没错
You wait until I make my case. - Correct.
恶狗才是重要人物...
Look, El Perro is a major player...
我知道
I know.
东北部四分之一的毒品
He's responsible for what,
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表