你说你要开车回家的 哥们
You said you was gonna drive home, man.
那是碧古鱼 诺姆
It's walleyes, Norm.
三十磅重 但你得逆流而上
30 pounders, but you got to head upstream
躲开游客 才能找到它们
past the tourists to find them.
算我一个 吉米 要搭车吗
Count me in, Jimmy. Need a ride?
不了 十五分钟的步行 就当有氧锻炼了
No, it's a 15-minute walk. I could use the cardio.
可不是嘛 回头见
Yeah, couldn't we all. See you around.
谁在那
Who's there?
联邦调查局 第四季第六集
品尝菜单 这真不是我的速度
Tasting menu, huh? It's not really my speed.
这只意味着 你把自己
All it means is, you put yourself
交给罗梅罗大厨了
in Chef Romero's hands.
牛排怎么样啊
What about a steak?
我和我的会计
Me and my accountant
非常爱吃牛排
can really get behind the steak.
我以为你会更世故一点
I thought you were a little more worldly.
是吗 - 我有点失望
Really? - I'm a little disappointed.
等等 有多失望
Wait, how disappointed?
几乎悲痛欲绝
Practically inconsolable.
好吧
Yeah.
我明白
I understand.
一个警♥察♥被杀了 大家都会更危险
We are all less safe when a detective is murdered.
联邦调查局会优先考虑的 局长
The bureau will make this a priority, Chief.
当然 当然
Absolutely, absolutely.
我一查出点什么...
As soon as I know anything...
马上通知你
I will let you know.
詹姆斯·杰勒德警员是
Detective James Gerrard worked major crimes
法拉盛2-7区重案组的
out of the 2-7 in Flushing.
他在离开警♥察♥酒吧步行回家的路上身中两枪
He was popped twice walking home after leaving a cop bar.
他的个人物品没被动过
His personal effects were not touched,
看起来像是一次袭击而不是抢劫
so it looks like a hit and not a robbery.
那我们是去帮忙吗
So are we assisting?
不 我们要主导这次调查
No, we're taking the lead on this one.
纽约警局联♥系♥了我们 因为反警♥察♥形势紧张
NYPD reached out because of the anti-police climate.
他们想确保这次调查
They want to make sure that the investigation
不会因为缺少公众合作受到阻碍
isn't obstructed by lack of public cooperation.
我们也需要保证这一点
We're gonna make sure that it's not.
首要问题是杰勒德为什么被袭击
The first question is why was Gerrard targeted?
是争吵 拙劣的抢劫 还是仇杀
Was it an altercation, a botched robbery, a vendetta?
蒂凡尼和斯科拉在现场
Tiff and Scola are on the scene.
看看他们查到了什么
We'll see what they dig up.
杰勒德老婆是夜班护士
Gerrard's wife is a night nurse
在波士顿急救中心值完班
finishing her shift at Brixton Urgent Care.
纽约警♥察♥局正要告知她情况
NYPD is just making the notification now.
你们去看能不能找时间跟她谈谈
You guys want to see if you can grab a few minutes with her?
好的 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
好的 各位 大家努力吧
All right, people. Let's hit it hard.
警局总部是什么气氛
Hey, what's the temperature at 1 PP?
警♥察♥们非常烦躁
Oh, cops are already on edge.
这意味着我们要尽早且经常
That means we bring NYPD into the loop
通告纽约警♥察♥局
early and often.
相互商量 定期更新信息
Consults, regular updates.
好的 收到
Yeah, copy that.
并且主动和媒体联络
And stay on top of media outreach.
市民需要知道
The city needs to know
谋杀♥警♥官案是联邦调查局目前的首要任务
that a murdered detective is an FBI priority.
好的
Will do.
要通知纽约警♥察♥局代表吗
Should we update the NYPD rep?
沃尔什警官 对杰勒德的事我深感遗憾
Detective Walsh, sorry about Gerrard.
对于警♥察♥来说这是艰难的一天
Tough day for the boys in blue.
我们还没太多进展吧
So we don't know much, huh?
目前还没有 但一有消息会通知您
There's not much yet, but we'll keep you updated.
谢谢 - 没事
Appreciate it. - Yeah.
附近走访有进展吗
Anything on canvass?
慢跑的人听到枪声 但我们暂停了问询
Jogger heard the shot, but we held off on questioning
因为他们说你们介入了
cause they said you guys are stepping in.
我们会帮忙的 没错 - 太好了
We'll be assisting, yeah. - Great.
那我们很快就能破案了
We'll crack it a lot quicker now.
她在那
There she is.
你能说说发生什么事了吗
Hey, can you tell us what happened?
我正在慢跑 转弯的时候听到了枪声
So I'm doing my circuit, turn the corner, hear shots,
有个人骑着红色的自行车跑了
and see this guy on a red bike pedaling off.
你看见红色自行车上的人
Did you see the guy on the red bike
确实开枪了吗
actually fire the shots?
没有 但当时街道上没其他人了
No, but there was no one else on the street.
骑车的人有什么特征
Anything else about the biker?
胖瘦 高矮 肤色
Big, short, Black, white?
不好说 天很黑 一切发生的太快
I couldn't say. It was dark, happened fast.
好的 感谢你能留在这
All right, we appreciate you sticking around.
没事 应该的
Yeah, sure.
这样欢迎我们
Wow, New York's finest really knows
不愧是纽约的招牌
how to roll out the welcome mat.
现在警♥察♥的日子不好过
Cops been under siege these days, Scola.
停止拨款
I mean, with defund the police
交通站点网络化
and every traffic stop posted online,
他们有理由团结一心
they got their reasons to close ranks.
但不是和我们
Yeah. Not with us.
我们还是关心案子吧
Let's just work the case.
希望玛纪和OA在杰勒德老婆那边
Hopefully Maggie and OA have gotten something
有进展
from Gerrard's wife.
詹姆斯和我结婚二十二年了
Jimmy was 2 years from his 20.
我们计划搬去坦帕市的
We were gonna move to Tampa.
很遗憾 杰勒德太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Gerrard.
你丈夫跟人有过节吗
Did your husband have any issues with anyone?
没有 詹姆斯人缘很好
No, Jimmy got along with everyone.
工作上有什么问题吗
Any problems at work?
没听说 詹姆斯是个好警♥察♥
Nothing I heard about. Jimmy was a great cop.
经济问题呢
What about financial problems?
没有 没这种事
No, nothing like that.
好吧 我们要去看他的警车
Okay, we're gonna need access to his squad car,
看行车记录仪有没有拍到人跟踪他
check and see if the dash cam saw anybody casing him.
你知道它停在哪吗
Do you know where it was parked?
在修理店
The repairs shop's got it.
几天前詹姆斯说有鸟飞到挡风玻璃上
Jimmy said something about a bird flew into
打碎了玻璃
his windshield a few days ago, cracked it.
这是几天前的事吗 - 没错
This happened a few days ago? - Yeah.
夫人 我们能理解你的心情
Ma'am, we understand how difficult all of this is,
但有时亲近的人之间也会相互隐瞒
but sometimes our loved ones do keep things from us,
我不是说詹姆斯有所隐瞒
and I'm not saying that that's true about Jimmy,
但他最近的行为有没有变化
but is there any chance that his behavior changed recently?
有不明原因的缺席吗
Any unexplained absences?
也许他和某个你不认识的人见过面
Maybe he met up with somebody that you've never seen before?
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
我们只想看看
Ah, we are just trying to see
詹姆斯的活动能否告诉我们...
if Jimmy's movements can tell us...
他的活动
His movements?
我们结婚二十二年
22 years we were married.
他是个好人 我不会让你们毁了他的名声
He was a good man, and I'm not gonna let you dirty his name.
杰勒德太太 你误会我们的意思了
Mrs. Gerrard, that's not what we're trying to do here.
请离开吧
Please just leave.
好的 车窗破损的黑色道奇
All right, black Dodge Charger with a cracked windshield.
在这里
Right here.
你看这像是鸟干的吗
Look to you like a bird did this?
除非这只鸟上绑了炸♥药♥包
I mean, if the bird is packing.
问题是为什么杰勒德要撒谎
The question is why Gerrard would lie about it.
警督 我们发现
Lieutenant, we saw someone
两天前有人朝杰勒德的车开枪
shot at Gerrard's car two days ago,
挡风玻璃碎了 你知道这事吗
shattered his windshield. You know anything about that?
没听说
First I've heard of it.
你... 他没告诉你会让你惊讶吗
You-you surprised that he kept you out of the loop?
詹姆斯是个坚强的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表