除非你选择和我们合作
Unless of course, you cooperate.
我告诉你真♥相♥
I tell you the truth,
你就撤销死刑
you take the death penalty off the table.
我会和联邦检察官办公室联♥系♥
I will speak to the U.S. Attorney's office.
我会告诉他们 你配合了我们的工作
I will tell them that you are cooperating,
这是我能做的全部
but that's that best I can do.
没错 是我杀了她
Yeah, I killed her.
我朝她的头上开了两枪
I shot her twice in the head.
就在某个老建筑的楼梯旁
Near the stairs of some old building.
为什么要杀她
Why?
因为有人给我三十万
Because some guy offered me 300K.
去杀妮可尔 - 没错
To kill Nicole. - Yeah.
还有另外两个人 有个女孩叫朱莉娅
And two other people. Um, girl named Julia.
是她吗
Is that her?
是的 - 你杀了她 她死了吗
Yes. - You killed her? She's dead?
没有 我在找她 但一直没找到
No, I was looking for her, but I never found her.
那第三个人是谁
And what about the third person?
叫皮埃尔·纳吉
Name's Pierre Nagy.
我在他的头上开了两枪
I shot him twice in the head.
在布达佩斯 这鬼地方
In Budapest, of all places.
谁雇佣了你 - 我不清楚
Who hired you? - I don't know.
我没有问雇主的名字
I didn't ask for a name.
我们在皇后区某处见的面
I met him someplace in Queens.
友善咖啡厅
Kind Café.
你能认出他吗
Can you identify him?
不能 他带着口罩
No, he had a mask on.
你懂得 为了防疫
Like, you know, for COVID.
他有说过为什么想要这些人死吗
Did he say why he wanted these three people killed?
他付钱给你了吗
Did he pay you?
他用比特币支付了十万
Yeah, paid me 100K in Bitcoin
在我杀了皮埃尔后
after I did Pierre, and then he paid me
在我杀了妮可尔后 他又给了我十万
another 100K after I did Nicole.
好吧 现在要怎样
Okay, so, what happens now?
你就呆在这个又小又破的房♥间里
You stay in this tiny, little, crappy room
直到我们把你搬到另一个更小更破的房♥间
until we move you to a tinier, crappier room,
然后在那里度过你的余生
where you'll spend the rest of your life.
杰斯 对于克罗斯比的死我很抱歉
Jess, hey, listen. I am so sorry about Crosby.
我太痛心了 他是个优秀的探员
I feel terrible. He was a great agent.
他还没有死
He's not dead.
什么 - 我刚刚撒谎了
What? - I lied.
信息是我的水管工发的
Text is from my plumber.
埃利斯 我需要你们组找一个人
Hey, Elise, I need your team to start digging
他叫皮埃尔·纳吉 住在布达佩斯
into a guy named Pierre Nagy. He lives in Budapest.
库特在前晚杀了他
Curt apparently killed him two nights ago.
我们需要找到他和整件事的联♥系♥
We need to figure out how he is connected
但是现在
to the whole thing, but right now,
重要的是 我们要找出是谁雇了库特
our focus is on who hired Curt.
谁是他的客户
Who's Curt's client?
你有在咖啡厅找到监控录像吗
Did you find any video near the café?
有几张他们面对面坐着的照片
Uh, we have a few shots of them sitting
但正如库特所说
across from each other, but like Curt said,
那个人带着口罩
the guy was wearing a face covering.
那有他进出咖啡厅的监控吗
Uh-huh, any footage of him coming or going?
他是开车 坐出租还是搭顺风车
Did he arrive or take off in a cab or a rideshare service?
更像是配有司机的迈巴♥赫♥
More like a chauffeur-driven Maybach.
我在咖啡厅外两个街区找到了这个
Just found this two blocks from the café.
太棒了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
能看到车牌号♥吗
So can you grab the license plate?
没问题 现在就查
Got it. Running it now.
行
Okay.
车开回了由奈森·塔特拥有的
Car comes back to a Sub S corporation
S类公♥司♥
owned by Nathan Tate.
美国一种特殊的小型股份制公♥司♥ 公♥司♥本身不被征税
奈森·塔特
Nathan Tate?
白人 男性 6♥4♥岁
White, male, age 6♥4♥.
在美国富豪榜上排名第二十六位
And apparently the 26th richest person in the United States.
没错 这个人和监控录像上面的很像 对吧
Right, well, it definitely looks like him, right?
同样的肤色 身高 体重
Same complexion, height, weight.
好了 大家 我们需要找到
All right, people, we need to find a connection
奈森·塔特和妮可尔·怀亚特之间的关系
between Nathan Tate and Nicole Wyatt.
不论是电♥话♥ 照片 还是信息 动起来吧
A phone call, a photo, a text. Go to work.
我找到了些东西 - 是什么
Hey, I got something. - Yeah.
在妮可尔的一次性手♥机♥里找到了一条短♥信♥
Found a text on Nicole's burner.
是给一个名字缩写是NT的人发的
Sent from her to someone with the initials NT.
不错 你有查收件号♥码吗
That's good. Did you run the other number?
看看是不是塔特注册的
See if it's registered to Tate?
是另一部一次性手♥机♥ 但这条短♥信♥很有趣
It's another burner, but the text is pretty juicy.
"为了你的最大收益 请投资一亿美元
"In your best interest to invest 100 million
到我们之前讨论的基金中"
in the fund discussed."
还有一些和这个差不多的短♥信♥
There's a few other similar texts as well.
都很神秘
All are kind of cryptic
但是都传达了同一个信息
but definitely convey the same message.
投一亿到这个基金 不然...
Invest 100 mil in this fund or else.
所以
Right, so...
妮可尔把朱莉娅卖♥♥给塔特 再敲诈他
Nicole traffics Julia to Tate and then shakes him down
一亿美元 真是狮子大开口
for a $100 million investment. Big ask.
对一个值550亿的人来说可不算什么
Well, not for a guy worth 55 bil.
所以她可能一开始就陷害了他
Which is why she probably set him up in the first place.
我觉得听着更像是动机
That sounds like motive to me.
现在我们要确认 被勒索的那位NT
Now we have to confirm that the guy who was being blackmailed
就是奈森·塔特
with the initials NT is actually Nathan Tate.
我认不出他来
No. I don't recognize him.
他有没有可能
Well, is it possible that that's the man
就是你在咖啡厅遇见的那个人
you met at the café?
当然 一切皆有可能
Yeah, sure. Anything's possible.
你看看这个
Okay, I want you to take a look at this for me.
有没有听到或看到什么
Let me know if you hear or see
让你有印象的
anything that might ring a bell.
用严格的纪律和专注力
With ruthless discipline and focus,
我希望寻找我能找到的最有才华的
I set out to find the most talented doctors,
医生 科学家 研究人员
scientists, and researchers I could find,
然后加以分♥析♥
and then I ana...
你能认出他的声音 或是特殊习惯吗
Recognize his voice? Mannerisms?
不 但是我认出了他的手表
No, but I recognize his watch.
没错
Yeah.
我们谈话时 我一直盯着那块表
When we were talking, I kept looking at it,
想知道这表值多少钱
wondering how much it cost.
答案是四十七万五千美元
The answer's $475,000.
我们需要远不止一块手表和一辆迈巴♥赫♥
We need a lot more than a watch and a Maybach
才能起诉奈森·塔特谋杀
to charge Nathan Tate with murder.
我同意 但我们还是可以
Well, I agree, but we can still
把他带来问话
bring him in for questioning.
你真的觉得他会坦白吗
Do you really think he'll talk?
有可能
It's possible.
塔特没有进审讯室的经验
Tate's not used to being in a concrete room.
他一般都是站在权力的另一边
It's on the wrong side of the power dynamic.
可能会让他一激动就说点不该说的
Might fluster him just enough to say something stupid.
有可能 但可能性很小
It might, but it's highly unlikely.
我知道塔特在华盛顿有很多关系 但是
I get that Tate has a lot of connections in D.C., but...
这和政♥治♥无关 OA
This has nothing to do with politics, OA.
别往那方面想
Please don't go there.
我只想找到朱莉娅
Just want to find Julia.
她现在肯定很害怕 伊索贝尔
She has to be really scared right now, Isobel.
把塔特带来问话并不能解决问题
Bringing in Tate isn't the answer.
不要提审他
So stand down.
我们必须预估这种可能
We have to play the percentages,
一旦他被带进审讯室
and the percentages are that Tate is gonna lawyer up
他立刻就会要求请律师
the second he is brought into that interrogation room.
那么我们为什么要给他通风报信
So why are we gonna tip him off?
为什么要让他知道自己是嫌疑人
Why are we gonna let him know he's a suspect?
我们放了他的那一刻
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表