我们怎么找到这个人 我们都知道些什么
how do we find this guy? What do we know?
不多 没有永久地址
Uh, not much. No permanent address.
小混混 在夜间活动 - 这说明他符合
Hustler, runs at night. - Which means he fits
其他受害者的画像
the profile of the other victims.
他有六次卖♥♥淫被捕的经历
He has six solicitation arrests too.
但最后三次是在距离克里斯托弗街
But the last three were in a four block radius
四个街区半径内 - 不错
of Christopher Street. - Okay, yeah.
让我们在那布置一下
Let's set up over there
看看能不能找到螃蟹树先生
and see if we can't find Mr. Crabtree.
那是他吗 - 是
Is that him? - Yeah.
螃蟹树 联邦调查局
Hey, Crabtree, FBI.
我们只想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you a few questions.
发生什么事了 我... 我什么都没做
What's going on? I--I didn't do nothing.
你没有麻烦 就像她说的
You're not in trouble, okay, like she said,
我们有几个问题 - 关于什么的
we just have a few questions. - Okay. About what?
几天之前 一个开面包车的人想抓你
Couple days ago, a guy in a van tried to grab you.
那是真的吗
Is that true?
对 怎么了 - 他衣服是什么颜色
Yeah. What about it? - What color was it?
蓝色
Blue.
你能告诉我们他长什么样吗
Can you tell us what he looked like?
不行 他停车的那个地方很黑
No. It was dark in the spot where he pulled up.
他还戴着手套
And he was wearing gloves
帽衫低低地盖住了他的脸
and a hoodie pulled low over his face.
他试着和你说话了吗 像是客人 像嫖♥客♥那样
Did he try to talk to you? Like as a customer, a john?
他就是装作客人接近你的吗
Is that how he got close to you?
不 不是那样的
No, it wasn't anything like that.
说实话 我以为是我在教堂认识的
To be honest, I thought it was this preacher I know
那个牧师
from the church.
他就像这样开着一辆蓝色面包车
He drives a blue van just like that.
所以我走过去打招呼 但这家伙跳出来
So I went over to say hey, but this dude jumped out
想要抓住我
and tried to grab me.
他是中等身材吗 你有没有看见一把刀
Was he medium build? Did you see a knife?
听着 我真不知道 - 好吧
Look, I don't know. - Well, come on.
你一定记得一些能帮助我们的东西
You gotta remember something that can help us out.
我向上帝发誓 我绝对没有看到他的脸
Look, hand to God, I swear I didn't--I didn't see no face.
我不知道他有多高 但我能肯定是个黑人
I don't know how big he was, but he was Black for sure.
他试着抓住我时 我看到了他一截胳膊
I saw a little bit of his arm when he tried to grab me.
来吧
Come on.
联邦调察局 发生什么事
FBI, what's going on?
后厨倒垃圾的人报的警
Busboy taking out the trash called it in.
听着 坏消息是我们的杀手又出手了
Listen up... Bad news is our killer has struck again,
这意味着他不害怕警♥察♥
which means he is not afraid of the cops.
事实上 杀人的快♥感♥似乎
In fact, the thrill of the kill seems to be
正在加速他的行动 所以我们再次确认
accelerating his activity. So let's revisit
我们已知的东西 他是黑人 中等身材
what we know so far-- he is Black, medium build,
带着刀 并且喜欢开一辆蓝色面包车
carries a knife, and used to drive a blue van.
我们还有他的铲子- 对 我们有他的铲子
And we have his shovel. - Yep, and we have his shovel,
虽然我们不知道谁买♥♥的或是从哪买♥♥的
though we don't know who bought it or from where.
至少现在没有 有新信息吗 埃利斯
Not yet anyway. Any update, Elise?
还没 监控拍到有超过一百人
Not yet. I've got over 100 people
从纽约的各家商店
on video buying that exact shovel
买♥♥过这种同样的铲子
from various stores throughout New York.
知道嫌疑人是黑人很有帮助
Knowing the suspect is Black is helpful.
我能进一步缩小搜索范围
I can narrow the search even more.
一旦得到买♥♥家的面部识别信息
Once you get facial rec hits on the buyers,
确保优先考虑那些
make sure you prioritize those
有暴♥力♥犯罪史的人
with a violent criminal history.
不不不 那是对的 看
No, no, no that's right. Look.
嗨
Hi.
怎么了
What's up?
我刚从唐约翰俱乐部那个街区的街边摄像头
So I just finished scrubbing some new security video
整理出一些新的监控视频
from a street cam down the block from Don John's.
它捕捉到俱乐部的侧面入口
Captures the club's side entrance.
你看到霍尔登和谁说话了吗
Did you get Holden talking to anybody?
不 霍尔登没有出现在任何一个摄像头里
No, Holden was not in any of the footage
但蒂凡尼的表兄 特伦斯出现了
but Tiff's cousin, Terrence, was.
那个牧师
The pastor?
在霍尔登被谋杀那个夜晚
He was at Don John's
他在唐约翰俱乐部
the night that Holden was murdered,
并且他看起来不像在处理教会事务
and it did not look like he was on official church business.
一个牧师去派对很奇怪
Okay, that's weird that a pastor would party,
但这并不能证明什么 - 不 但不止于此
but it doesn't prove anything. - No, but it's more than that.
再想想看 好吗 特伦斯对
Think about it, okay? Terrence is familiar
杀手目标的这类人群很熟悉
with the type of victims this type of killer is targeting.
我看到他的文件 很多用长焦拍的照片
I saw his files. Lots of long lens shots
就像他在跟踪他们一样 而且他会开
like he's stalking these guys. And he drives a light blue van
一辆浅蓝色的面包车去外联
as part of the outreach.
我们已经找到了杀手的面包车
We already got the killer's van.
我知道 但它与教会用的是同一款
I know, but it's the same type used by the church.
这可能是受害者上车的原因
Could be the reason the victims got inside.
如果特伦斯是杀手
If Terrence is the killer, okay,
我不是说他一定是
and I'm not saying that he is,
偷走他为教会开的同款面包车
stealing the same type of van that he drives for the church,
是个聪明的举动
that's a clever move.
我说这有可能 但...
I mean it's possible but...
它也有可能是个奇怪的巧合
It could just be a weird coincidence.
但至少 特伦斯知道
Look bottom line is that Terrence knew
霍尔登被杀的那晚就在唐约翰俱乐部
that Holden was at Don John's the night that he was killed,
但特伦斯从未提到他也在那
but Terrence never mentioned that he was there too.
这真奇怪 你有没有和蒂凡尼说过
That is weird. Did you run it by Tiff?
没有
No.
我明白的 我知道
I get it, okay? I know.
我只是想先和你们说一下
I just wanted to bounce it off you guys first
确保我在这件事是清醒的
to make sure I'm even clear-eyed on this.
你怎么看 - 我觉得这说得通
What do you think? - It seems valid to me.
特伦斯不可能和这事有牵连
There's no way Terrence is involved in this.
我不知道他为什么在那个俱乐部
I mean, I don't know why he was at that club
但我可以和他谈谈这个问题
but... but I can talk to him about that.
不 我们需要先深入挖掘
No. Not until we dig deeper.
铸博正在调取特伦斯手♥机♥上的GPS信息
Jubal's pulling Terrence's phone's GPS
看他在霍尔登被杀的那晚是否在公园
to see if he was at the park the night of Holden's murder.
不可理喻
This is crazy.
你到底为什么不先告诉我这件事
Why the hell didn't you tell me about this first?
听着 我对我堂兄知根知底
Look, I know my cousin.
他做牧师是有原因的
He... he's a pastor for a reason.
他就没有暴♥力♥的基因
He doesn't have a violent bone in his body.
我刚刚拿到了特伦斯手♥机♥定位记录的结果
Hey I ju... just got the return on Terrence's phone records.
然后... - 他的手♥机♥在
And... - His phone is shut off
每天晚九点左右都会关机
every night around 9 p.m.,
所以在谋杀案发生期间 没有办法追踪他
so there's no way to track him during the time of the murders.
所以呢 这不意味着他是凶手
So what? That doesn't make him a killer.
是的 但它产生了一个亟待解决的疑问
No, but it creates questions that we need answers to.
很好 我帮你们找到答案
Okay, fine. I'll get them for you.
不 让玛纪和OA带他去讯问
No. Let's have Maggie and OA bring him in for questioning.
带他过来 这真的有必要吗
Bring him in? Is that really necessary?
如果他有能确认的不在场证明
If he has an alibi we can confirm,
这将会是个简短的面谈
it's gonna be a short interview.
如果没有 我们要对你的堂兄进行深入调查
If not. we're gonna take a deeper dive into your cousin.
听着 我知道这两种情况都不是
Listen, I know that neither of these scenarios
你想见到的
are ideal for you.
这正是你需要回避的原因
Which is exactly why you need to recuse yourself.
在了解更多之前请你回避 我说清楚了吗
Stand down until we know more. Am I clear?
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
提都不提一句 认真的吗
No heads up, for real?
蒂芙尼 我只想确保...
Tiff, I just wanted to make sure that...
我们在试着帮你 特伦斯
We're trying to help you, Terrence.
但如果你告诉我们 没人能证实
But if you're telling us that nobody can confirm
你在谋杀发生时在哪...
your whereabouts at the times of the murders...
你在为我们的工作制♥造♥麻烦
I mean, you're making our job a lot harder.
这简直难以置信
This is crazy.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表