那他就会大开杀戒
Then he'll start shooting,
第一位受难者
and the first targets
就在那房♥子里
he'll take aim at are in that house.
所以你♥他♥妈♥快点躲远点
So please get the hell out of his line of sight.
否则 你就最好去跟委员会解释清楚
Or don't, and you can explain to the commission
你们的英雄队伍如何大驾光临
you're hauled in front of how you heroes showed up
并导致了我们两位人♥质♥惨遭杀害
and got both our hostages killed.
你们搞砸的时候 我们就会立刻介入
The second you screw this up, we're stepping in.
我们撤
Let's go.
还剩七分钟
Seven minutes.
戴恩不会来的 因为压根没人在乎
Dane's not coming 'cause nobody cares.
如同他们对我的父亲毫不关心
Just like nobody cared about my dad.
你有权利生气
You have a right to be upset.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我对你父亲做的事
What I did to your dad,
我们做的事 都没有借口获得宽恕
what we all did, there was no excuse.
别 别着急 你失去太多血了
Hey, hey, take it easy, okay? You lost a lot of blood.
你闭嘴 你
You stop talking. You.
你... 你说... 我有权利感到生气
You... You said that...that I have a right to be upset.
为什么 - 因为我撒谎了
Why? - Because I lied.
我作证说你父亲在杰勒德和戴恩之前
I testified that your dad got to the crime scene
就到了犯罪现场 但事实上他是最后到的
before Gerrard and Dane, but he had gotten there after.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要那样说
Why would you say that?
你父亲被捕的时候 杰勒德和戴恩告诉我
When your dad was arrested, Gerrard and Dane told me
他是个腐♥败♥罪恶的警♥察♥ 偷走了所有的钱
that he was a dirty cop who had stolen all that cash.
他们说 如果我不支持他们
They said that if I didn't back them,
你父亲将会把我们都拉下马
your dad was gonna to take us all down.
为了自保 我别无它法
It was the only thing that I could do.
什么叫"别无他法"
The only thing you could do?
我爸差点就能达成协议
My dad could have cut a deal.
他本可以不进监狱的
He could have stayed out of prison.
他本该活下来的
He'd still be alive.
你想要真♥相♥ 对吗
Look, you wanted the truth, right?
现在你知道了
Now you've got it.
戴恩一定会被起诉
Now Dane can be prosecuted, and he will be,
让我们终结这一切吧
so let's just end this, okay?
好唉
Yeah.
真了不起 她终于舍得说出真♥相♥ 是吧
Yeah, because... because she finally told the truth, right?
而真♥相♥就是... 所有警♥察♥都是恶心的骗子
And the truth is that... that all cops are dirty stinking liars!
所有都是
All of them!
而我爸爸...
And my dad...
如果不是因为你 他肯定还活着
He'd still be alive if it weren't for you.
他还能在这儿和我一起
He'd be here.
联调局 双手举高
FBI! Show me your hands!
联邦探员 - 快上 上
Federal agents! - Go! Go!
放开她
Get the hell off her!
我没事
I'm good.
快... 快把她送去医院
She... she needs to get to a hospital right now.
交给我
I'm on it.
急救人员 我们需要你们马上过来
EMTs, we need you in here right away.
抬起车轮 - 都准备好了
Wheels up. - You're all set.
往前推
There you go.
干得好 蒂凡尼
Good work, Tiff.
谢谢 但事情还没完
Yeah, well, job's not done yet.
我得去跟着鲁伊斯
I have to go follow up with Ruiz.
要我跟你一起吗
You want me to come with you?
多谢 但我自己能搞定
Thanks, but I got this one.
听说你想见我 - 是
Hey, heard you wanna see me? - Yeah.
市长办公室今晚想就警♥察♥枪击事件
Mayor's office wants to huddle up tonight
聚集大家开个会
about the cop shootings.
地方检察官 警♥察♥兄弟会 警方高♥官♥
DA, FOP, police brass.
我暂时抽不出身
I'm snowed in,
所以要请你帮个忙了
so I'll need you to fly the flag.
跟大老板见面总没有什么坏处
Never hurts to get face time with the big boys.
嗯 我很乐意帮忙 但我们最好还是
Yeah, I'm happy to do it, but let's not kid ourselves
别拿这事开玩笑了
about what's really going on here.
我们排挤开纽约警局去执行任务
We elbowed the NYPD out of the way,
树敌不少 现在你又把烂摊子丢给我收拾
made some enemies, and now I get to take the heat.
嗨 - 啊
Hey. - Oh.
这些是给你带的 - 谢谢你
Um, these are for you. - Thank you.
感觉如何
How you doing?
我挺好的 "纽约市坚强" 对吧
I'm okay. New York strong, right?
是这样...
Look...
我们得仔细谈谈你当时
We have to talk about what you said
对鲁丁斯基的孩子说的话
to Rudinsky's kid.
你得站出来
You gotta come forward.
这事已经结束了
It's over.
现在我也无能为力了
There's nothing I can do about this now.
但你知道真♥相♥ 你知道戴恩的肮脏勾当
But you know the truth. You know Dane's dirty.
如果我挺身而出 去揭穿戴恩
I come forward, go after Dane,
我的工作就完了 那家伙是个传奇
I'll blow my career. Guy's a legend.
整个警♥察♥部门都有他的眼线和亲信
He has friends and family all over the department.
已经有两个警♥察♥死去了 - 我懂
Two cops are dead. - I get that.
我懂 但我还没事 我必须守口如瓶
I do, but I'm good. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.
如果你真的如此迫切 想要宣告世界
So if you're really that desperate about setting
掩藏的罪恶为何 真♥相♥为何
the record straight and letting the world know
那你自己去做吧
what really happened, then go ahead.
请求立案
File a case.
来杯一样的
One of what she's having.
嘿 怎样了
Hey, how we doing?
还行 也就这样了
Okay, all things considered.
杰勒德和戴恩的事 是你说对了
You know, you were right about Gerrard and Dane.
或许是吧 多谢肯定
Maybe. Thank you.
不 没有"或许"了
Nah, no maybes about it.
我做了些调查
I did some digging.
杰勒德和戴恩在阿尔瓦雷斯被捕后
Gerrard and Dane both opened up accounts
都用假名字申请开了新账户
under assumed names after the Alvarez bust.
每人都存了九万五千美元 然后拿所有钱
Each deposited 95 grand
然后清空账户 买♥♥通了鲁丁斯基的遗孀
and then bled it dry paying off Rudinsky's widow.
内务部竟然没发现这件事
IAB didn't find this?
没有
Nope.
没有目的的查案 很难有结果
It's hard to find something you're not looking for.
你准备把这事公告天下吗
Are you gonna come forward?
要拨乱反正 我就得毁掉鲁伊斯的事业
To make this right, I'd have to ruin Ruiz's career.
她得出面作证 才能增加可信度
I mean, she'd have to testify,
和兄弟会硬碰硬...
go up against the blue wall and...
但我没别的选择 我必须得这么做
But I don't have a choice. I have to do it.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表