By foot.
你们联邦调查局
You are the FBI.
为什么不在袭击前阻止这个人呢
Why didn't you stop this man before he attacked?
如果我们知道的话
Yeah, well, I mean, we would've
- 我们是可以... - 你们知道的
- if we had known about it... - You did!
那个男人离开后我立刻打给了联邦调查局
I called the FBI right after the man left.
告诉了一名探员
I talked to an agent about it.
但你们什么都没做 现在柯西死了
But you did nothing, and now Kosey's dead.
你告诉了哪一名探员
Uh, what agent did you talk to?
我不知道名字
I didn't catch a name,
但那是巴沙主导的
but it's the number given to me
穆♥斯♥林♥推广计划给我的号♥码
by the Muslim Outreach Program run by that guy, Bashar.
他完全无视我的投诉 不论严重程度
He ignores any complaint I make, no matter how serious.
你们能相信吗
Can you believe that?
一个背叛自己人♥民♥的穆♥斯♥林♥
A Muslim turning against his own people?
我不知道具体的投诉内容
Look, I don't know about that specific complaint,
但我会调查的 我保证
but I will look into it. I promise.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
巴沙和你的伊玛目关系不好吗
No love lost between Bashar and your Imam, hey?
伊玛目穆斯塔法
Well, ol' Imam Mustafa
不是那种圆滑的人
isn't really known for being subtle.
巴沙也不是
Neither is Bashar.
天作之合啊
Perfect. Marriage made in heaven.
恰恰相反
More like hell.
希望这不是巴沙团队
Well, hopefully that's not why Bashar's team
无视投诉的原因
ignored the complaint.
我不知道 巴沙很复杂
I don't know. Bashar's complicated.
他一生都在穿针引线
He spends his life trying to thread a very tiny needle.
保护美国不受恐♥怖♥主♥义♥侵害
Protecting the U.S. from terrorism
同时不去践踏美国穆♥斯♥林♥人的
and then not trying to stomp on the rights
应有的权利
of Muslim Americans,
那些生活得体 工作努力的
decent, hard-working people
只是想过好自己的生活的人
just trying to live their lives.
这条路不容易
That's a tough line to walk.
是啊
Yeah.
但正当的仇恨犯罪投诉
But a valid hate-crime complaint
不应该被忽视
should not be ignored,
我们要弄清楚到底怎么回事
so we need to find out what the hell really happened.
对 穆斯塔法打来过 我的人调查过那通电♥话♥
Yeah, Mustafa. My guys looked into the call.
他们甚至在我们的监控中
They even located some footage of the altercation
找到了争执相关的录像
from surveillance we're running.
但没什么结果
But it was inconclusive.
没有拍到正脸 无法进行人脸识别
Poor angle on the guy, so no facial rec.
能把那段录像送去联♥合♥行♥动♥中心吗
Could we get that footage sent to the JOC?
没问题
Not a problem.
你提到的"你们的监控"
Uh, "surveillance you're running"?
是什么意思 清♥真♥寺里还有什么事
What's that mean? Is there something going on
需要告诉我们吗
at the mosque that we should know about?
有 但我不能细说
Uh, yeah, but, uh, I can't go into detail.
至少暂时不行
At least not yet.
无意冒犯
No disrespect,
既然你调查了穆斯塔法的投诉
but if you looked into Mustafa's complaint,
为什么你或者你的手下不告诉他
why didn't you or one of your agents let him know?
就算是出于礼貌
You know, out of courtesy.
没什么好说的 我和他之间
There was nothing to say and I have no interest
也没有任何礼貌可言
in extending him any courtesy.
我不喜欢他 就这么简单
I don't like him. Simple as that.
都说了吧 他不是很圆滑
Told you. Not very subtle.
巴沙说得对
Bashar was right.
从这个角度 无法人脸识别
There's no facial rec from this angle.
光天化日之下 他胆子还挺大
Guy's pretty brazen for broad daylight.
现在伊玛目来赶他走了
Okay, here's the Imam running him off.
情况如何
What's going on?
大概有线索了
Uh, yeah, we have a possible lead.
埃利斯 你来吧
Elise, you wanna...?
没有清晰的镜头进行面部识别
Uh, there was no clear shot for facial rec.
但是好在
But the good news is
查看附近交通监控录像后
by accessing nearby traffic cam footage,
我追踪到了嫌疑人在争吵后的去向
I was able to track the suspect after the altercation.
还是没有拍到正脸
Still no shot of his face,
但是可以看到他的目的地
but did manage to see where he landed.
很好 终于有点头绪了
Great. Now we're getting somewhere.
他进去的那栋楼是什么地方
What is that building he just went into?
物业记录显示
Property records indicate
是哥伦比亚大学的工程学院
it's Columbia's School of Engineering.
他是刷证件进去的
And since he swiped his ID to get access,
所以不是学生 就是工作人员
we think he either goes there or works there.
刚打电♥话♥问了学校保安
Just got off the phone with campus security.
当时唯一进入大楼的
The only person to enter the building at that time
是一名校工 叫詹姆斯·丁克尔
was a janitor named James Tinker.
保安和这人打过交道
They've had run-ins with the guy
说他不好对付
and said he's a real piece of work.
怎么说
What does that mean?
他自认是义务警♥察♥
He's a wannabe cop.
要是觉得别人不怀好意 他就会去挑事
Challenges people whenever he thinks they're up to no good,
问题是 他通常都是错的
but the problem is he's usually wrong.
保安觉得他做得出这样的事
And they think he's capable of something like this?
是的
Yeah, they do.
把他带来问话
Bring him in.
联邦调查局 我们有搜查令
FBI, search warrant!
他正往里面去 撞门
He's moving to the back. Hit it.
联邦调查局
Federal agents!
小心背后
Watch your six.
他手上应该有枪
It looks like he just accessed the gun safe.
詹姆斯 我们是联邦调查局探员 开门
James! This is the FBI. Open the door.
想都别想 你们不是真的警♥察♥
No way. You ain't real cops.
吸引他的注意
Keep him busy.
好吧 詹姆斯
Okay, James.
这是我的徽章 你现在相信我们了吗
There's my badge. Do you believe us now?
不可能
Hell no.
纽约警方来之前 我是不会出来的
I'm standing my ground till the NYPD gets here.
马上开门
You need to open this door right now
不然场面就会很难看了 明白吗
before someone gets hurt. Do you understand?
我现在就报♥警♥
I'm calling the NYPD.
真正的警♥察♥来之前
You don't try to come in here
你们别想进来
till I know the real cops are here.
他是个货真价实的探员
He's a real agent.
我也是
So am I.
把枪放下 不然我就开枪了
Now put the rifle down, or I will shoot you.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
双手抱头
Clasp your hands behind your head.
向我走过来
Walk towards me.
停
Stop.
跪下
On your knees.
我没有杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
我们有你骚扰受害者的视频
We have you on video harassing the victim.
对啊
Damn straight.
因为他是那种藏在大庭广众之下的
It's 'cause he's one of those sleeper-cell types,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
hiding in plain sight.
- 懂我意思吗 - 不 詹姆斯
- You know what I mean? - No, we don't, James.
不如你给我们好好说说
So why don't you explain it to us?
他们来上学
They come over here for college.
学会怎么制♥作♥炸♥弹♥ 然后就炸掉
They learn how to make stuff, then boom!
你接受过精神病治疗吗 詹姆斯
You ever been under psychiatric care, James?
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
那人从学校的储物柜里偷东西
The guy was stealing from the school's work lockers.
除非他心里有鬼 不然这说不通
There's no reason for that unless you're up to no good.
他偷了什么
What was he stealing?
我看见他拿了热塑性塑料
I saw him take thermoplastics from a school locker.
第二天才发现
Found out the next day
他无权使用那种材料
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表