凯拉 坐下
Kayla, sit down!
除非你想重新回到监狱
Unless you want to go back to jail.
当我们说结束的时候你才能结束
You're done when we say you're done.
好了 团队 我们需要更深入地挖掘一下
All right, team, we need to dig deeper
凯拉的男朋友特雷·库珀
into Kayla's boyfriend, Trey Cooper.
嗯 我们之前查过他 但他不在系统中
Yep, we ran him before, but he's not in the system.
这意味着他很聪明 而不代表他无辜
Well, it means he's smart, not innocent.
好吧 让我们再仔仔细细地查吧
Right, let's put him under the microscope.
埃利斯 跟我谈谈他的事业
Elise, talk to me about his business.
去年他的纺织公♥司♥上报了
His textile company reported
大约两千万美元的收入
about $20 million in revenue last year
这是所有权结构图
but here's the ownership structure.
有S类公♥司♥ 有限责任公♥司♥
We're looking at S corporations, LLCs,
有限合伙人和巴拿马的离岸合作伙伴
LPs with offshore partners in Panama.
要是想给LS-19洗钱的话
The kind of corporate structure you'd expect
这可不就是理想中的公♥司♥结构嘛
if you were laundering money for the LS-19.
那么我们如何将他与这三起谋杀案联♥系♥起来
Right, so how do we tie him to these three murders?
找到凶器将是一个地狱般困难的开始
Well, finding the murder weapon would be a hell of a start.
或者我们可以下个搜查令
Or we could try for a warrant.
不 我们没有足够的证据
No, we don't have enough.
我们也可以让凯拉来做这件事
We could also put Kayla back in play.
她和他住在一起
I mean, she lives with him,
能够靠近并接触他的个人财产
has access to his personal property.
我们确实和她做了交易
We did make a deal with her, though.
她拿了布鲁斯特的手♥机♥ 就够了
You know, she grabbed Brewster's phone, she was even.
为了抓住这个杀了三个人的家伙
I'd rather renege on a deal
我宁愿背弃跟她的协议
and catch a guy that killed three people
而不是尊重她 却让凶手逍遥法外
than honor it and let his ass walk.
可我们有责任保护她
Well, we have a duty to protect her.
我们也对汤米·韦伯负有责任
We also have a duty to Tommy Webber.
我们靠几片药就抓了这个女孩
We're asking a girl that we caught
现在要求她完成多个复杂任务
with a couple of pills to run multiple operations.
只是...我感觉真的会很冒险
It just... it feels really risky.
我懂你的意思 但现在凯拉是最好的手段了
I hear you, but right now, Kayla is the best game in town.
她可以进入特雷的房♥子 拿到他的东西
She's got access to Trey's house and his property.
跟凯拉谈谈吧 看看能不能说服她参与进来
So talk to Kayla, see if you can persuade her to play ball.
特雷
Trey?
是个杀手
A killer?
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
没有 一点没开玩笑
No, not even close.
和你朝夕共处的人有着另外一种生活
The guy you're living with has another life,
而且是危险的那种
and it's a dangerous one.
你想成为那其中一部分吗
Do you want to be a part of that?
我不是其中的一部分
I'm not a part of it.
我点餐上菜 我上护士学校
I wait tables. I go to nursing school.
特雷有枪吗
Does Trey own a gun?
有 也是为了自保啊
I mean, for protection.
他担心有人会试图抢劫我们
He's worried someone might try to rob us.
他有像这样的枪吗
Does he own a gun like this one?
我不知道 所有的枪看起来都一样 对吧
I don't know, all guns kind of look the same, right?
但他有那种看起来像这一把的吗
But does he own one that kind of looks like that?
是的
Yeah.
我们需要你帮我们拿到那把枪
We're going to need you to get that gun for us.
- 不 不可能 - 听着 如果我们错了
- No. No way. - Look, if we're wrong,
那么你男朋友的枪不会与凶手的一致
then your boyfriend's gun won't be a match for the murders
你就会知道他只是个商人
and you'll know that he's a businessman.
但如果我们是对的 他是个危险的罪犯
But if we're right and he's a dangerous criminal,
我认为你会想知道的
I would think you would want to know.
他把枪放在哪里
Where does he keep his guns?
在他衣柜里的保险箱里
In his safe in the closet.
好 你知道组合锁密♥码♥吗
Okay, do you know the combination?
不是那种锁 垫子下面有一把钥匙
It's not that kind of safe. There's a key under the mat.
非常好 那到时候就很容易打开了
Good. It'll be easy to open then.
你答应我
You promised me.
你向我保证 我的任务做完了
You promised me I was finished.
我做完就不干了
I was done.
你想因为持有阿片类药物而入狱吗
Do you want to go to jail for the opioids we busted you with?
你的未来 护士学校...一切都会完蛋的
Your future, nursing school... everything would be over.
那是你要的结果吗
Is that what you want?
不
No.
那么就配合我们的工作吧
Then just work with us.
因为如果特雷是我们认为的那种人
'Cause if Trey is the kind of guy that we think he is,
我们也是在帮你的忙
we're doing you a favor.
好的 项链上的这块石头
Okay, this stone in the necklace,
它里面隐藏了一个小小的摄像头
it hides a tiny little camera.
这样我们就能够看到你所看到的一切
That way, we'll be able to see everything that you see.
我不需要按开关什么的吗
And I don't have to operate it?
不用 放这就好了
Nope, it's just there.
听筒也是如此 好吗
And the same goes for the earpiece, okay?
我们可以跟你交流
We'll be able to talk to you,
但是特雷听不到我们的声音
but Trey won't be able to hear us.
按照计划进行就好
Just follow the plan.
你进去再出来 五分钟就结束了
You'll be in and out in five minutes.
肯定有别的方式能拿到你想要的东西
There has to be another way to get what you want.
拜托了
Please.
我们五分钟后见
We'll see you in five minutes.
你能做到的
You got this.
让她在不安之中进去 风险可很高
Sending her in this unsettled is not a recipe for success.
老实说 尼娜 你看起来更像是在
Honestly, Nina, it seems like you're more
担心凯拉而不是解决这个案子
worried about Kayla than solving this case.
你错了 我只是以不同的方式对待线人们
You're wrong. I just deal with CIs differently.
听着 我知道你来自的阶层
Look, I get that where you come from,
你可能不习惯看见别人陷入迷茫
you're probably not used to seeing people
你想帮助他们 但是...
circle the drain, you want to help them, but...
这与我来自哪里无关
This has nothing to do with where I'm from.
她要进去了
She's going in.
嘿
Hey.
凯拉 你在这里做什么
Kayla, what are you doing here?
你不是说你今天下午有课吗
Thought you said you had class this afternoon?
这家伙看来有点紧张
This guy seems on edge.
他不是那种会弄脏自己手的人
He's not the kind of guy who gets his hands dirty,
但他刚刚杀死了他信任的下属
and he just killed his trusted subordinate.
我是有课
I do.
是有来着...
I did. I, um...
不要紧张 课被取消了
Don't be nervous. Class got cancelled.
你要去锻炼了
You're going to work out.
我的教授取消了课程 因为流感什么的
My professor cancelled class. The flu or something.
我决定要好好利用这个空档
I decided I'm going to take advantage
去打打网球
and go play some tennis.
找一台发球机 练习我的击球动作
Get one of the ball machines and practice my groundstrokes.
网球
Tennis?
你已经好几个月没打网球了
You haven't played tennis in months.
给他一个吻 然后去拿你的东西
Give him a kiss and go get your stuff.
所以我的裤子紧啦
Which is why my pants are so tight.
我去拿我的东西
I'm just going to get my stuff.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你做得很好 困难的部分结束了
You did great. The hard part's over.
但是快点 好吗 我们得拿到枪
But hurry up, okay? We gotta get the gun.
枪在这里
It's here.
好 把它放在你的包里 用衣服盖住它
All right, put it in your bag and cover it with clothes.
你就快完成了 现在锁上保险箱
You're almost there. Now lock the safe
把钥匙放回你找到它的地方
and put the key back where you found it.
好的 在他开始怀疑之前
All right, let's get out of there
离开那里 好吗
before he gets suspicious, okay?
- 再见 宝贝 - 嘿
- Bye, babe. - Hey.
等下
Hold up.
我不是给你买♥♥了行李箱吗
Didn't I buy you luggage?
你拿着那个破袋子要去哪里
Where are you going with that ratty bag?
就是为了去健身房♥背的
Oh, uh, it's just for the gym.
你给我的东西太高级了
The stuff you got me is so nice.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表