不是我的信托基金
Not my trust fund.
去年
I had a CI
我有一个线人被杀了
who got killed last year...
他有个十九岁的女儿
had a daughter who was 19,
我每个月给她寄五百美元
and I sent her $500 every month.
她用这个钱上大学
She pays for college that way,
我把这笔钱寄给信托基金 防止她乱用
but I send it to a trust so that she doesn't blow it.
我明白了
I see.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我妄下定论 这样不对
I made an assumption and that was wrong of me.
没关系
It's okay.
这是个棘手的案子
Was a tough case.
其实
You know, um...
其实我第一次
you know, when I first...
被人保护
got my shield,
我当时是专案组里最年轻的
I was the youngest person on my case.
唯一的女性 也是唯一的有色人种
I was the only woman and I was the only person of color.
所以我被排挤了
And I got frozen out.
但汤米·韦伯
But Tommy Webber
将我护在羽翼之下
took me under his wing,
他确保没有人待我低人一等
and he made sure that nobody treated me as if I was less than
这对我意义重大
and that really meant a lot to me.
所以我对这个案子有些私人情绪
So I guess I just kinda took this case very personally.
我明白
I get it.
我们都有点
I think we both did.
汤米听起来是个很好的人
Tommy sounds like he was a really great man.
他是
He was.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表