he wasn't authorized to be using that kind of material.
所以说 在你看来
Okay, so in your mind,
盗窃即恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
theft means terrorist.
- 是这个意思吗 - 不是
- Is that what you're saying? - No.
我是说
I'm telling you
他在造什么东西
the kid was building something.
前几天晚上 我发现他用电脑
Couple of nights ago, I saw him with his laptop
连上了学校的3D打印机 打印零件
hooked up to the school's 3D printers, making parts.
我当场质问他
I confronted him.
结果那胆小鬼打了我一拳
That's when the coward sucker-punched me.
抓起他在打印的东西就跑
Grabbed whatever he was printing and ran.
他打印的是什么零件
Okay, what kind of parts was he making?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
但是我敢肯定
But I'm pretty damn sure
绝对与学业无关
it wasn't anything to do with school.
他似乎在为自己辩护
Sounds like he's trying to lay out a defense.
可能吧 或者他说的是实话
Maybe. Or he's telling the truth
而受害者没有我们想的那么无辜
and the victims weren't so innocent.
你身上没有淤青
You don't have any bruises.
你有还手吗
Did you hit him back?
我可不想被炒鱿鱼
I'm not trying to get fired.
你有没有想过
Okay, well, did it ever occur to you
柯西之所以会打你
that maybe Kosey hit you because
是因为你在学校和清♥真♥寺跟踪他
you were stalking him at his school and his mosque?
看到什么 就说什么
You see something, you say something.
像他这样的人
It's people like him that need to get outed
大家都需要警惕起来
to the rest of the country.
但你没有这样做 是吗
But that's not what you did, is it?
你没有上报这一事
You didn't report the incident.
而是决定自己解决
You took it into your own hands,
对柯西和他弟弟下手
and you hurt Kosey and his brother
以免他们伤害其他人 我说的对吗
before they hurt anyone else. Isn't that right?
不是这样的
No. No way.
和我一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with that.
尽管去问我女朋友
Talk to my girlfriend.
我昨晚和她一起吃的饭
I met her for dinner last night.
餐厅肯定有监控摄像头
I'm sure the restaurant's got cameras.
好
Okay.
詹姆斯的不在场证明证实了
Hey, James' alibi checks out.
这不代表他是清白的
Doesn't mean he's innocent,
但他不是凶手
but it does mean he's not our killer.
他说的柯西的事呢
Okay, what about his story regarding Kosey?
这些孩子
Are we believing that these kids
真的在搞什么小动作吗
were up to something sketchy?
詹姆斯不是什么好人
I mean, James is a lot of things,
但是他暂时没有说谎
but he hasn't proven himself to be a liar.
巴沙似乎认为詹姆斯发现了问题
Bashar seems to think that James is onto something.
鉴于清♥真♥寺的历史
He asked that Counterterrorism be updated
他要求更新反恐措施
given the mosque's history.
- 什么历史 - 巴沙说
- What history? - Bashar says that there was
那里有过恐怖活动
previous terrorist activity there.
他认为与这次袭击有关吗
Does he think the attack is related?
现在还不好说
It's too soon to say,
但我们现在该专注于
but I think that we need to focus right now
- 找到凶手 - 好
- on finding the attacker. - Yeah.
应急反应小组已经搜过了阿米尔和柯西家
We know ERT already searched Amir and Kosey's place.
但他们的重点放在
But at that point, they were looking for evidence
与袭击相关的证据上
relating to the attack, not evidence relating to
而非可能的恐怖活动
the possible terrorist activity, so.
好的 我们回去细查
All right. We'll look back into it?
好
Yeah.
找到了动机 就能找到凶手
I mean, we find the motive, we find the killer.
封条破了
That seal's broken.
掩护我
Cover me.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
你又在这干什么
We could ask you the same question.
我在找线索
I'm looking for intel.
这两名受害者可能与
These two victims might be connected
我们在调查的事情有关
to something we've been investigating.
无意冒犯
All due respect,
犯罪现场属于我们
this is our crime scene.
在凶杀案方面 没错
For the homicide, yes,
我的重点是反恐
but my focus is counterterrorism,
重要性高于一切
which pretty much trumps anything.
所以 这里归我了
So really, this is my crime scene.
好吧 那么说
Okay, well, it looks like
我们的目标一致
we're looking for the same thing,
对你们有帮助的东西 我们也能用上
so what's good for you is good for us.
我们还需要看你在清♥真♥寺的
We need to look at more of your surveillance footage
其他监控录像
from the mosque.
我的人正在查看
My guys are scrubbing it now.
如果发现相关线索 会通知你们
If we find something relevant, I'll let you know.
谢谢
We appreciate that.
你能否透露一下
Is there any way you could just give us a snapshot
你们在调查什么吗
into what your investigation is about?
拜托 巴沙 我们现在在一条船上
Come on, Bashar, we're on the same team here.
调查还在进行
It's still ongoing,
简而言之 两年前我们在穆斯塔法的清♥真♥寺
but the short version is we pulled a known terrorist
抓到了一名已知的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
out of Mustafa's mosque two years ago.
从那之后 一直监视其他人
Been watching it for other players ever since.
不好意思 因为一次抓捕进行两年调查
I'm sorry. Two years off of one arrest?
调查还在进行
It's still ongoing.
目前是一次抓捕
One arrest so far.
理由是什么呢
Based on what, exactly?
别装傻了
Don't be naive.
什么
Excuse me?
有一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 就说明还有其他人
If there's one terrorist, there are others,
而现在 这位受害者和他的弟弟
and right now, this victim and his brother
可能就是另外的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
just might be the others,
对我来说
which to me,
说明我们继续监视那座清♥真♥寺是正确的
justifies our prolonged interest in that mosque.
不对
No.
看看这个
Check it out.
地毯下面有一台笔记本电脑
A laptop under the carpet.
下面还有其他东西吗
Find anything else under there?
没有
No.
我的人可以很快破解
My team can crack that pretty fast.
我们要先看看
We'll take a look at it first.
詹姆斯·丁克尔说柯西有一台笔记本
James Tinker said that Kosey had a laptop
和3D打印机相连
connected to a 3D printer.
我们要找的线索可能就在那台电脑上
The answers that we need are probably on that.
有密♥码♥保护
It's password protected.
我说了 我的人可以很快破解
My guys, like I said, can scrub it fast.
不用了
We're good.
谢谢你的提议
Thank you for the offer.
柯西用的密♥码♥加密软件
The password encryption software Kosey used
并不复杂
wasn't very sophisticated.
挺好的 我们希望
Well, that's good, because we're hoping
电脑上的线索
that whatever's on this laptop
能帮我们找到柯西被杀的动机
will help us find a motive for Kosey's death.
你们思路是对的
Well, I'd say you're definitely on the right track.
听过"月影"吗 一款匿名通讯软件
You ever hear of Moonshade? It's an anonymous text app.
柯西用它只和一个人通讯
Kosey used it but just messaged with one other person,
那个家伙的名称是"用户6386"
someone identifying as "USER6386."
好吧 用户6386
Okay, user6386.
"你多久能做完
"How fast can you get it done by?
我们下周六就要"
We need it by next Saturday."
柯西回复到"没问题 一个四千美金"
Kosey replied, "No problem. $4,000 each."
对了 柯西还说
Right, and Kosey says,
"你不会拿它做坏事
"You're not gonna be using these
对吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表