Said he would handle the rest. That's all I know.
所以你离开了 你只知道这些了
So if you took off and that's all you know,
那当我们出现在你公♥寓♥的时候你为什么要跑
why'd you run when we showed up at your apartment?
因为我看到了新闻 我知道发生了什么
Oh, because I saw the news. I knew what happened.
我紧张了 所以我跑开了 换你你不会吗
I got nervous, so I ran. Wouldn't you?
看起来戈麦斯说的是实话
So it looks like Gomez is telling the truth.
我们找到了他驾车离开的监控
We found video of him driving away
那时约翰和茱莉娅正走进公园
as John and Julie were walking into the park.
我们也找到了监控
We also have video of him
二十分钟后他独自走进了他的公♥寓♥
going into his apartment 20 minutes later alone.
我和玛纪搜了公♥寓♥ 没有任何证据 没有血迹
And me and Maggie searched that apartment. No evidence, no blood.
茱莉娅指甲下的DNA呢
What about the DNA under Julie's nails?
并不匹配 - 谢谢
Doesn't match. - Thanks.
看起来你的线人
Hey, so looks like your informant
说的都是真话了 - 告诉过你他很可靠
was telling the truth. - Huh, told you he was solid.
让我们好好利用它
Well, let's take advantage of it.
带上窃听器 让他跟奥克塔维奥进一个房♥间
Let's wire him up, get him in the same room as Octavio,
让他问一些关于受害者谋杀案
have him ask a few innocent questions
无关痛痒的问题 也许我们能走运呢
about the victims' murders. Maybe we'll get lucky.
不 我跟进这个案子几个月了
No, I've been working this case for months,
离结束就不远了
and I'm too close to wrapping it up.
我离跟他老板能一起谈谈就差两步了
I mean, I'm two steps away from a sit-down with his boss,
赫克托·加西亚 人称恶狗
Hector Garcia, street name El Perro.
如果你把奥克塔维奥带来问话
Look, if you bring in Octavio for questioning,
恶狗必然会逃往墨西哥
El Perro will take off to Mexico guaranteed.
我能理解你的担忧
I can appreciate your concern.
你们有确凿的证据
I mean, do you guys have any proof
证明奥克塔维奥犯下了这几起谋杀
that Octavio actually committed these murders,
还是这一切就是钓鱼执法
or is this just a fishing expedition?
我们知道的都是戈麦斯告诉我们的
What we know is what Gomez told us,
但是听起来奥克塔维奥绝对是参与了
but it sure as hell sounds like Octavio
他的毒品 他的运毒人员
was involved, his drugs, his mules.
他知道受害者们在公园
He knew the victims were in the park,
也知道茱莉娅感觉到不适
and he knew that Julia wasn't feeling well.
如果我们利用戈麦斯 但不拘捕奥克塔维奥
What if we use Gomez but agree not to arrest Octavio
哪怕他说了什么能定罪的事
if he says something incriminating?
先收集信息 让奥克塔维奥继续发挥作用
We hold on to the information, keep Octavio in play
直到你被引荐给恶狗
until you get your introduction to El Perro?
我可以接受
Yeah, I'm okay with that.
好
Yeah, okay.
好的 - 好极了
Good. - Great.
你去是让奥克塔维奥开口说
I want you to just get Octavio talking
有关公园里那俩孩子的事情
about the kids in the park.
假装你不知道他们已经死了 好吗
Pretend you don't know they're dead, okay?
你就是去随便聊聊
You know, you're just making small talk.
我得慢慢来
I gotta take it real slow man.
奥克塔维奥对每个人都充满了怀疑
Octavio's real suspicious of everyone.
那个人连他自己的妈妈都不相信
That dude doesn't trust his own mother.
我听到有一次他问她是否为警♥察♥工作
I heard him ask her one time if she was working for the police.
就围绕这一件事就行
Hey, just dance around it, okay?
或者问问他那个女大学生
Or just ask him about the college girl, okay?
她病的很重 之类的
She got really sick. Something like that?
我们能处理 好吗
Hey, we got this, okay?
如果你没得到跟受害者有关的信息
Look, if you don't get any traction on the victims,
我希望你能在他的房♥子里到处看看
I want you to look around his house for something
有没有沾着DNA的东西
with DNA on it, okay?
毛巾啤酒瓶牙刷 或者其他什么东西
A towel, a beer bottle, a toothbrush, or something.
我能做到
Yeah, I can do that.
走吧
Okay, let's do this.
妮娜不兜圈子啊 - 一点也不
Oh, Nina don't play, huh? - Nope, not even been a little.
让我们说清
Just so we're clear,
不管奥克塔维奥说了什么 不论我们听到什么
no matter what Octavio says, no matter what we get on wire
或是监控里看到了什么 我们都要放走他
or on video, we're gonna let him walk.
我们刚刚才讨论过这事
We just talked about this.
而且我是提出这个建议的人
I was the one who suggested that.
我只是想讲清楚
I just wanted to clarify.
本尼要停车了
Benny's pulling up.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, what's up man?
你想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
啤酒 什么都行
A beer? Anything?
不了 但是还是谢了
Uh, no, I'm good, but thanks.
怎么了 戈麦斯 什么事情这么重要
Qué tal, Gomez? What's so important?
我就是想确认一下
I just wanted to make sure
那晚一切都顺利
everything worked out the other night.
你在说什么 - 那个晚上
What are you talking about? - The other night?
那俩孩子 我在机场接上的那个男孩和女孩
The kids, the boy and the girl I picked up at the airport.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know anything about none of that.
嘿 本尼
Hey, Benny.
退后一些 暂时冷静一下
Back off a little. Chill out for now.
冷静一下 他几乎都还没开始
Chill out? He barely even started.
给他点时间
Give him some time.
好吧 如果你没问题 那我也没问题
All right, cool. If you cool, I'm cool.
好极了
Good.
你还有别的要说的吗
You got anything else to talk about?
我马上要去学校接我的女儿了
I gotta pick up my daughter from school soon.
我只是想谈谈有关昨晚的事情
No, I just wanted to touch base about last night,
但看来我们都很好 所以
but I guess we're all good on that, so.
哦 还有一件事
Oh, there's one other thing.
我跟我的女孩妮娜今早碰了一面
I met up with my girl Nina this morning,
那个来自加拿大的
the one from Canada.
对 就是那个很有钱的
Right, the one with all the money.
是她
That's her.
她倚靠着金山
She's got lots of cash behind her.
她想见见你
She was hoping to meet you.
她在找新的供货商 仅此而已
She's just looking for a new supply, that's all.
她是合法的吗 你查过她吗
Is she legit? You checked her out?
是的
Yeah, yeah, man.
她对事情了如指掌
She knows the business inside and out.
你提醒他一下关于DNA的事 - 他知道的
You remind him about the DNA? - He knows.
我不知道 也许我会考虑一下
I don't know. Maybe. I'll think about it.
他在干嘛
What the hell is he doing?
从那里出来
Getting the hell out of there?
他甚至没有尝试着去找找看
He didn't even attempt to look for anything.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
妮娜 有两个人刚刚被杀害了
Nina, two people were just killed.
一个大学生被开膛破肚 - 跟我没关系
A college kid was cut open. - Don't put that on me.
那是你的案子 你的问题
That is your case and your problem,
不是我的 也不是我线人的
not mine and not my informant's.
听着 我知道现在局势很微妙
Look, I know this is a delicate situation,
这个案子对你非常重要
that this case is really important to you,
但我们并不想让你暴露身份
but we're not here trying to blow you up.
只是想找到证据 仅此而已
We just looking for evidence. That's it.
你们想要证据 想要DNA样本是吧
You want evidence? You want DNA?
好啊
Okay.
你们到底发生了什么 现在就告诉我
I need to know what the hell is going on, like, now.
好吧 我们一年前算是约过会
Okay, we kind of dated a year ago.
什么叫算是
Kind of dated?
好吧 我们有一晚搞上了
All right, look, we hooked up one night,
然后我就没有然后了
and I never followed up.
她是个厉害的探员
She's a good agent.
她又聪明 又漂亮
So she's really smart, really pretty,
还很厉害
and a really good agent.
哇 斯科拉
Damn, Scola.
你比我想的还要糟糕
You are more screwed up than I thought.
那是以前 我已经改过自新了 是吧
Was. I mean, I've changed, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你要的DNA样本 满意了吧
There's your DNA. Happy?
初步结果出来了
Hey, preliminary results are in.
我们的DNA样本和烟头上的不匹配
The DNA does not match from the cigarette butts.
所以奥克塔维奥不是我们要找的人
So Octavio isn't our killer.
看起来是这样
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表