滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
联邦调查局 第四季第二十二集
开车冲过了前窗 打碎玻璃展柜
Drove a car through the front window, smashed the glass case,
拿走了尽可能多的武器
grabbed as many weapons as they could,
回到他们的车里然后离开
got back in their car, and got the hell out of there.
这个可怜虫挡了路
And this poor bastard got in the way.
店主 - 店主的兄弟
Owner? - Owner's brother.
这人叫泰德·惠特曼
Guy named Ted Whitman.
在这里兼♥职♥
Works here part-time.
不再是了 - 该死
Not anymore. - Damn.
他看上去像是被什么东西给狠打过
Looks like he got hit with something pretty hard.
棒球棍 铁棍这一类的东西
Bat, tire iron, that sort of thing.
你跟店主联♥系♥过了吗
You contact the owner?
他在外面等你
He's waiting for you outside.
惠特曼先生 对你的损失我们深表歉意
Mr. Whitman, we're very sorry for your loss.
我
I, uh,
我不知道说些什么
I don't know what to say.
我不敢相信这一切真的发生了
I can't believe this actually happened.
你兄弟是一个人在这工作吗
Your brother was working alone?
泰德上夜班 他想挣一些钱
Teddy was working nights trying to make some money.
他也是个厨师
He was a chef too.
希望有朝一日可以开一间餐厅
He was hoping to open up a restaurant someday.
发生什么不寻常的事情了吗
Anything unusual going on?
有没有任何威胁 或是你们之一欠了谁的钱
Any threats, or either one of you owe anyone money?
没有这种事
No, nothing like that.
直到今晚之前一切都很好
Everything's been going really good until tonight.
好吧 如果你想到了什么 给我们打电♥话♥
Well, look, if you think of anything else, give us a call.
与此同时 我们需要
And in the meantime, we're gonna need a list
所有丢失物品的名单 好吗
of all the items that were stolen, okay?
品牌 型号♥ 序列号♥
Make, model, serial number.
我们还需要接入你的安全系统
We're also gonna need to access your security system.
再一次对你的损失表示歉意
Again, we're very sorry for your loss.
我们还没掌握太多 但会告知你的
We don't know much yet, but we'll keep you in the loop.
拜托了 华盛顿人♥民♥
Please do. The folks down in D.C.
在枪丢了的时候会变得很紧张
get real nervous when guns are stolen.
我们有共同点了 纽约的人们也这样
Well, we got that in common. Folks in New York do too.
如果你需要 我就在这 铸博
Um, I'm here if you need me, Jubal.
随时伸出援手 - 好极了
Feel free to reach out. - All right. Great.
我很感激 - 伊索贝尔怎么样了
Appreciate it. - How's Isobel feeling?
不太好
Ah, well, not great.
但她很坚强 她会挺过来的
But she's tough. She'll make it through.
这该死的新冠病毒没完没了了
This damn COVID thing is getting old.
谁说不是呢 早上好大伙
Ah, tell me about it. Morning, folks.
我们在追查一个谋杀案
So we're chasing a murder,
但我们也在追查那些被偷走藏起来的武器
but we're also chasing a cache of stolen weapons,
此刻的问题是"为什么"
but the question of the moment is "why"?
他们为什么要偷这些武器
Why do they steal these weapons?
凯利 监控准备好了吗
Kelly, ready with that video yet?
在我们说话的时候就在调出来
Pulling it up as we speak.
我猜这就是凶器了
Guessing that's the murder weapon.
应急反应小组找到这个大锤了吗
ERT recovered the sledgehammer?
没有 他们一定是随身带走了
No, they must have taken it with them.
好吧 计算一下
Mm... hmm. All right, let's do some math.
能不能弄清嫌疑人有多高
See if we can figure out how tall the suspects are.
收到 - 我们需要找到
Copy that. - And we need to find
那辆车的车主 - 是一辆1987年的雪佛兰
the owner of that car. - It's a 1987 Blazer.
车牌号♥查不出
License plate is cold.
好吧 我想我们只有将就一下这个
Okay, I guess we're gonna have to settle
牌照被偷了的车主了
for the owner of the car whose plates were stolen.
我不知道我的车牌被偷了
I had no idea my plates were missing.
我有几天没开车了
I haven't driven the car in a few days.
因为疫情
You know, COVID and all.
这个监控能用吗
Does this security camera work?
我们几个月前装上的
Yes, we had it installed a few months ago.
住在马路尽头的邻居家里被闯入了
A neighbor down the road had his house broken into,
所以我们升级了整个系统
so we upgraded our whole system.
好极了 我们需要
Okay, that's great. We're gonna need
查看这个监控 可以吗
to see the footage. Is that okay?
当然了
Of course.
这就是那两个嫌犯
Here are the two perps.
这是两晚前 晚上七点左右
This is two nights ago, around 7:00 p.m.
好吧
Mm... hmm. All right.
能不能截到这个人清晰一些的图像
Let's see if we can get a good shot of this guy.
就这样
Yeah, there you go.
他们其中的一个看起来十分年轻
One of them looks pretty young.
他还是个孩子
He's a baby.
好吧 面部识别一下
All right, run it through facial rec.
没有匹配的 - 好吧
No hits. - Yeah.
这个连帽衫上的标志看起来很熟悉
You know what? This logo on the hoodie looks familiar.
能更好的看看它吗
Let's see if we can get a better look at it.
对 就是这
Okay, there.
看起来像个狮子
Looks like a lion.
不 是一只美洲狮
No, that's a cougar.
是斯卡斯代尔的查普曼私立学校的吉祥物
It's a mascot for Chapman Private School in Scarsdale.
我儿子就在那上学
My son goes there.
那是克雷顿·霍尔 他是三年级学生
That's Clayton Hall. He's a junior.
怎么了 发生了什么事吗
Why? Something happened to him?
我们认为他可能涉及一起抢劫杀人案
We think he might be involved in a robbery-homicide.
你看起来并不像想象中的那么吃惊
You don't seem as surprised as one might expect.
不幸的是 我没有
I'm not, unfortunately.
为什么呢 - 克雷顿
And why is that? - Clayton is...
他有些问题
he has issues.
好吧 哪种问题
Okay. What kind of issues?
上周艺术老师告知我们 他的素描
The art teacher notified us last week that his drawings,
漫画 让人不安
his cartoons, were disturbing.
包含了很多暴♥力♥画面
A lot of violent images.
好吧 克雷顿现在在这吗
Okay. Is Clayton here now?
让我看看
Let me check.
不在这 他说今天生病了
No, he called in sick today.
好的 我们需要他家的地址
Okay, we're gonna need his home address.
我们绝对来对了地方
We're definitely in the right place.
联邦调查局 有人在家吗
FBI! Anybody home?
别进来 走开 听懂了吗
Don't come inside. Just stay away. You understand me?
克雷顿 是你吗
Clayton, is that you?
是我
Yeah, it's me.
但不论你说什么我都不会出去的
But I'm not coming out no matter what you say.
好的 没关系
All right, that's fine.
但我们哪也不会去
But we're not gonna go anywhere,
所以最好的情况是
so it is probably best that we come
我们互相做出一些妥协 - 不要妥协
to some sort of compromise. - No compromises!
现在人们想要的就是妥协
That's all people want these days is compromises.
这到底是什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
你说得对
You're right.
克雷顿 你说得对 对不起
Clayton, you're right. I'm sorry.
我说错了 我用错词了
I misspoke. I used the wrong word.
我应该说我们是来这里帮你的
What I should have said is that we are here to help you,
我们想要帮助你
that we want to help you.
克雷顿 这样听起来好一些了吗
Okay, Clayton, does that sound better?
嗯 听起来好些了
Yeah, that sounds good.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
我只是想确保没人会受伤
I just wanna make sure that no one gets hurt.
克雷顿
Clayton.
克雷顿
Clayton!
他中弹了
He's down.
我们需要一辆救护车
We need an ambulance
斯卡斯代尔汉考克大道33号♥
to 33 Hancock Drive in Scarsdale.
现在就来
Right now.
检查一下
Inspect that.
这座房♥子里没有枪
The house is clean. There are no guns.
好吧 所以他只是拿了他用的那把
Okay, so he only took the Glock
格洛克 然后呢 把其他的枪藏起来了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表