我还好 兄弟们 准备好了吗
I'm good, guys. You ready?
有任何塔米尔的踪影吗
Hey, any sign of Tamir?
没有 也就是说我们得进去了
No. Means we're gonna have to make entry.
有探员受伤 需要救护车 越快越好
We have an agent down. We need an ambulance ASAP.
所有人 退后
Hey, everybody, get back!
退后 退后
Get back, get back!
撤退
Fall back!
请注意 这里有人频繁开枪
Be advised, we have an active shooter.
通知救护车离远点
Notify the ambulance to stay wide.
我们会把伤员送过去
We'll bring the wounded to them.
退后 不然她就死了
Back up, or she dies!
是塔米尔
It's Tamir.
你的直觉是对的 抱歉我怀疑过你
Your gut was right. Sorry I doubted you.
他去过窗户那好几次
He's been to the window several times.
都是拿女人或孩子当人形盾牌
Always with the woman or the kid as a human shield.
好的
Right.
好的
All right.
人♥质♥谈判员在路上了
Well, the hostage negotiator is on their way.
不 他不会屈服的
No, he's not gonna surrender.
什么 你认为他会杀了自己和人♥质♥吗
What, you think he'll kill himself and the hostages?
他会努力逃跑 会设一个陷阱
He's going to try and escape. He will lay a trap,
在大楼埋好线 我们一进去就会引爆
wire the building to explode the second we make entry.
他怎么逃跑 我们都把这地方包围了
How is he going to escape? We have this place surrounded.
不不不 他被叫做"耗子"是有原因的
No, no, no. He's called "the rat" for a reason.
他的惯用手法就是总有办法出去
His M.O. is always having a way out.
在喀布尔 如果他没有路 他会挖一条隧♥道♥
In Kabul, if he didn't have one, he would dig a tunnel.
这里不是喀布尔
Well, this isn't Kabul.
我们能看到里面了
We got eyes inside.
通过通风系统送进去的光纤相机
Filament camera fed through the ventilation system.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我不认为他会在那挖一条隧♥道♥
Yeah, I'm not buying that he's digging a tunnel there.
这家伙被困住了
I mean, this guy's trapped.
听着
Listen.
塔米尔·哈扎拉没有逃跑计划
Tamir Hazara is not going to choose a hideout
是不会选择藏身的 好吗
without an escape plan, okay?
我们多快能拿到这地方的
How long would it take to get the sewer schematics
下水道示意图
of the area?
我去要
On it.
OA 妮娜 能听到吗
OA, Nina, can you hear me?
他行动了
He is on the move.
注意点自己
Watch yourselves.
...听到吗
...hear me?
...行动...
...move...
铸博 看来塔米尔已经进入排水系统了
Jubal, it looks like Tamir has accessed the sewer system,
并且我们与OA和妮娜失去了联♥系♥
and we have lost contact with OA and Nina.
好的 收到
Okay, copy that.
我们已经覆盖了街道上所有
I mean, we've got all possible egresses covered
可能的出口
on street level.
人♥质♥安全
Hostages secured.
没有塔米尔的踪影
No sign of Tamir.
OA 也就是说他和你都在下面
OA, it means he's down there with you.
妻子和孩子还好
Wife and kid are okay
考虑到他们经历的一切
considering everything they've been through.
真是好消息
That's good to hear.
OA说塔米尔给这个地方埋了线是对的
OA was right about Tamir wiring the place.
拆弹小组不得不分散至六个进入点
Bomb squad had to diffuse all six access points.
炸♥药♥足够炸平这栋楼了
Enough Semtex to level the building.
好吧
All right, well...
我想 最终结果还不错
thing's turned out okay, I guess, considering.
希望OA能得到点宽慰的感觉
And hopefully Omar got some closure.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
塔米尔的枪的弹道报告出来了
The ballistic report came back on Tamir's gun.
看来这就是射杀威尔金斯的那把
Looks like it was the one used to shoot Wilkins.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系 你不用道歉
It's okay, you don't need to apologize.
谢谢 但...
I appreciate that, but...
压力是件棘手的事情 你知道吗
stress is a tricky thing, you know?
他会隐藏很多年然后
It hides for years and years and...
有一天把你击垮
One day it'll just bite you in the ass.
是的
Yeah.
如果你想聊聊的话 我一直在
I'm always here if you need to talk, okay?
谢谢
I appreciate that.
嘿 医生
Hey, Doc.
很高兴再次见到你 OA
Good to see you again, Omar.
有一段时间了
Been a while.
是的
It has.
是的
It has, um...
我挺好的
I was doing pretty good.
我真的觉得我好多了
I really thought I was all better.
我以为我们以后不用再聊了
Didn't think we were going to have to talk again.
这几天过得很艰难
It's been a tough few days.
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表