At Queensbridge in an hour.
所以来不及调动空中监控了
So there's no time to mobilize aerial surveillance.
OA和蒂凡尼会在现场
We have OA and Tiffany on foot.
玛纪和斯科拉会藏在车里 不被人看见
Maggie and Scola are tucked away in vehicles out of sight.
雨果能坚持下来吗
Is Hugo coherent enough to do this?
这个 不是最理想的情况 但是
Uh, I mean--you know, it's not ideal, but
有小孩失踪 我们只能这么做了
with a kid missing, this is the our best option.
铸博 有七千人住在那里
7,000 people live there, Jubal.
会有小孩在街上玩
Kids are gonna be playing in the street.
我们会注意的
We'll be on top of it.
一有麻烦 我们就立刻行动
If there is any trouble, we'll move in immediately.
好吧
Okay.
铸博
Hey, Jubal,
你知道为什么玛纪要查这个人吗
do you have any idea why Maggie ran this guy?
她把请求直接发给了刑事犯罪信息服务部
She sent the request straight into CJIS.
然后...
Uh...
他们要求提供案件编号♥
they are asking for a case number.
是莫雷诺的手下吗
Is it one of Moreno's guys?
不清楚 我去问问
Uh, I'm not sure. I'll find out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有比咖啡更烈的东西可以给我用用吗
You got something stronger than coffee you can give me?
这家伙真闷
This guy's no fun.
我们还在等交易需要的混钞
We're still waiting on the mixed bills for the drop.
不行
No.
我跟莫雷诺说了 我们要去偷珠宝
I told Moreno that we were knocking off jewelry.
要是我带着八万现金过去
If I show up with 80 grand in cash,
他会起疑心的
he's gonna know that something's up.
好吧 那就用珠宝吧
Okay, jewelry it is.
行吧 但是一定得用那个袋子装
Okay, but regardless, you have to use that bag.
里面缝了一个定♥位♥器♥
There's a GPS locator sewn in.
要是他不交出露西亚
If he does not hand off Lucia,
我们就能跟踪他
we'll be able to track him.
- 好的 - 好 一切就绪
- Okay. - Okay, looks good.
请在合作协议上签名
Please sign your cooperation agreement.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
我会解决这桩事
I'm gonna take care of this
让女儿回到我们身边
and then we're gonna get our little girl back.
我相信你
I know you will.
我爱你
I love you.
詹妮 会没事的
Jenny, it's gonna be okay.
我们会保证雨果的安全
We're gonna make sure Hugo is protected.
我只想赶快结束这一切
I just want this to be over.
让我女儿回来
I just want my little girl back.
重新过上正常的生活
So I can start living a normal life again.
詹妮 你丈夫是个毒贩子
Jenny, your husband is a drug dealer.
这可不是正常的生活
That's not a normal life.
不 雨果不是毒贩
No. Hugo's not a dealer.
不算是
Not really.
他出了点问题 有病在身
He's got a problem, a disease.
他是个瘾君子
He--he's an addict.
他也不想这样的 但是身不由己
I-it's not his choice, he's just wired that way.
我不能因此怪他
So I can't judge him for that.
我明白
I understand that.
他是你生命中很重要的一部分
He's a very important part of your life.
是家人
He's family.
我爱他
I love him.
我懂 詹妮
I know, Jenny.
但这并不能改变什么
But that doesn't change anything.
他可以改的
He can change.
一定可以的
I know it.
我会带他去教堂
I'll take him to church.
确保他回去工作
I'll make sure he goes back to his job.
我会带他走上正轨
I can keep him straight.
谢了
Thanks.
玛纪
Hey, Maggie,
你让刑事犯罪信息服务部识别这人吗
you have CJIS run facial rec on this guy?
对
Yeah.
在你公♥寓♥外吗
Outside your apartment?
怎么了吗
What's up?
你知道我妹妹艾琳的事吧
You know what happened with my sister, Erin, right?
她在戒毒所 对吧
Yeah, she's in rehab, right?
她今天早上来到我家
Well, she showed up at my house this morning.
说她溜了出去 然后被赶走了
She slipped up and got kicked out.
所以她现在住在我家
So she's staying with me.
我很抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
那么这人是谁 她朋友吗
So this guy is, what, a friend?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只想确认一下 他是不是个毒贩子
I just wanted to make sure he wasn't a drug dealer.
嗯 我在这些事上有经验
Mm. Well, you know I have experience
你随时可以来找我聊聊
with these types of issues, so you can always talk to me.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
但是 你不能动用联邦资源
But, uh, you can't use federal resources
监视你妹妹
to keep tabs on your sister.
我明白
I know.
对不起 下不为例
I'm sorry. That won't happen again.
很好
Good.
你还好吗
You all right?
要不要先去处理一下私事
You need to step away, handle this?
不用
No, no.
我没事
I'm okay. I'm good.
- 精力集中吗 - 嗯
- Focused? - Mm-hmm.
那就好
Okay. Uh...
还是告诉你 你的直觉是正确的
So you know, your hunch was right.
你查的人有多次吸毒前科
The guy you ran had multiple drug priors.
该死
Damn.
你上一次和你妹妹说话是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to your sister?
今天早上
This morning.
她都不回我电♥话♥
She's not even answering my phone calls.
好吧 她一定没事的
Okay, well, I'm sure she's fine,
但是以防万一
but just to be safe,
我会派纽约警♥察♥上门进行健康检查
I'm gonna send NYPD over for a wellness check.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Yeah? - Great.
好吧
Okay.
玛纪 走吧
Maggie, let's go.
去把那孩子救回来
Go get her, guys.
门卫迈克
来自门卫迈克的电♥话♥发送到语♥音♥邮箱
门卫迈克
喂 迈克
Hey, Mike.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
抱歉 是我们派过去的
Sorry. We actually called that in.
只是想确认一下艾琳的情况
We just wanted to make sure that Erin was okay.
什么意思 什么救护车
What do you mean there's an ambulance?
好吧 她没事吧
Right. Is--is she okay?
你能去问问吗 我等你消息
Yeah, can you go find out? I'll wait.
你俩是什么人
Who are you two?
你又是什么人
Who are you?
该死
Damn, bro.
你们不该来这里
You ain't supposed to be here.
快走 别逼我们动手
Get on before we make you.
不行 他们得撤退
Nah, they need to pull back.
他们得撤退
They need to pull back.
没错 我同意
Yeah, yeah. I agree.
你们快离开那里
You guys get out of there.
- 你们是警♥察♥吗 - 什么
- You two cops? - What?
- 我问你们呢 - 兄弟 冷静
- I asked you a question! - Bro, chill.
我们不想惹麻烦
We're not trying to start any trouble.
走吧 宝贝
Let's go, babe.
别让我再在这里见到你们
Don't let me see you here again.
蒂凡尼和我在找一个新的位置
Tiffany and I are taking a new position--
等一下 抱歉 你... 你能再说一遍吗
Wait, sorry, can you-- can you say that again?
她吸毒过量
She overdosed?
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表