I got an outstanding warrant.
被抓到就得坐十年牢
I'm looking at 10 years in prison.
你要是再不说实话
It's about to get bumped up to life
十年就变无期了
if you don't start talkin'.
我说了 我真不知道那里面是炸♥弹♥
I told you I didn't know it was a bomb.
我只是在做我的工作 送包裹
I was just doing my job, delivering a package,
挣点小钱
trying to make some cash.
你真觉得我们会信吗
You really expect us to believe that?
那么巧 你送的包裹是个炸♥弹♥
You just so happened to deliver a bomb?
你们公♥司♥的系统里没有任何
The company that you work for has no record
关于这个包裹的记录
of that package in their system.
有人花钱雇我送的
Someone paid me to take it.
他没告诉我里面是什么
He didn't tell me what was inside.
是谁 - 不知道 一个男的
Who? - I don't know. Some guy.
一个男人
A man approached me
在收♥容♥所♥外面找到了我
outside the shelter I've been staying in.
他说看见我是送快递的
Said he'd seen me making deliveries.
想让我帮他送个包裹
Wanted me to take a package for him.
那你就什么也没问 直接收下了
So you just took it? No questions asked?
他给了我一百美元
He offered me 100 bucks.
我难道还要拒绝吗
What am I gonna say, no?
你记得这男人的长相吗
You remember what this guy looked like?
不记得
No.
他带着帽子和墨镜
He was wearing a hat and sunglasses.
看不清他的脸
I couldn't really see his face.
他身上有纹身吗 - 不知道
Did he have any tattoos? - I don't know.
他大概... 中等身高
He was medium height.
可能是墨西哥人或阿♥拉♥伯人
Maybe Mexican or Arab.
也可能是个肤色较浅的黑人
Could've been a light-skinned Black guy too.
我也不太确定
I'm not really sure.
唯一让我印象深刻的就是他的态度
Look, the only thing that stood out was his attitude.
他知道我住在收♥容♥所♥里
He knew I was living in that shelter.
一副狗眼看人低的架势
Talked to me like I was trash.
简直不把我当人看
Like I wasn't a real person, you know?
虽然荒唐 但马克汉姆说得是真的
Yeah, believe it or not, Markham's story checks out.
流浪汉收♥容♥所♥附近的街道监控
Street cam near the homeless shelter
拍到他从一个带帽子和墨镜的男人手里
caught him accepting a package
接过包裹的画面
from a man in a hat and sunglasses.
你看一下
Take a look.
能锁定他的身份吗
Can we ID him?
不行 他的脸被帽子和墨镜挡住了 无法识别
No, the hat and glasses keep us from getting a hit.
能不能放大一下
Can you punch in on him?
不好说
Okay, I can't be sure,
不过看起来像是埃里克·帕克
but that does look like Eric Park,
就是玛纪卧底的酒馆里的
one of the extremists that hangs out at the tavern
极端分子之一
that Maggie is working at.
这是哪里的录像带
Where'd you get this footage?
美特尔和坎伯兰大街的十字路口
Intersection of Myrtle and Cumberland,
就在格林堡公园附近
near Fort Greene Park.
美特尔和坎伯兰大街
Myrtle and Cumberland.
离酒馆只有两个街区的路程
That is about two blocks away from the tavern.
一定是他
It's gotta be him.
好的 整合成一个嫌犯指认相册
Okay, let's put together a photo lineup.
看看马克汉姆能不能认出他
See if Markham can ID him.
这个嘛 恐怕没什么用
Uh, yeah, I mean, that might be a waste of time.
那家伙的描述太广泛了
That guy's description was all over the place.
墨西哥人 阿♥拉♥伯人 浅肤色的黑人
Mexican, Arab, light-skinned Black.
行吧 得让玛纪再往深了查
All right, Maggie is gonna have to get in deeper.
太可爱了吧
Well, that sounds really cute.
二年级小孩穿一天公主裙
Well, one day of wearing a princess dress
还算可爱
in second grade is cute.
连续五天
Five days?
那就是子不教 父之过了
Might qualify as bad parenting.
等过了这个阶段 她对这些就不感兴趣了
I'm sure it's just a phase. She'll grow out of it.
谢谢 - 给你
Thank you. - There you go.
柯林 比尔森啤酒
Colin, pilsners.
那个...
Hey, uh...
让我去送
hey, let me bring them back.
这样不好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
我要找机会进去
I need access.
他们不喜欢外人进去
They don't like people back there.
我们说好了
We made an agreement.
说好什么
An agreement?
你说要假装在这里工作
You made it seem like you were
顶多一两天的时间
gonna be in and out of here in two days.
现在都两周了
It's going on two weeks now,
而且我很不喜欢你搞事情
and I'm not comfortable with all of this.
我还想活命呢 - 我知道
It's my ass on the line. - Okay.
不会有事的 你得相信我
It's gonna be fine, and you need to trust me.
柯林 你打给我是有原因
Colin, you called me for a reason.
你是个好人 我知道你也不想
You're a good person, and I know you don't want
看着一群无辜群众死于非命
to see a bunch of innocent people get killed.
是啊 他们怎么能在华盛顿做那种事
Yeah, man, it's ridiculous what they're doing in D.C.
慢着 我来
Hold on. I'll take those.
我不介意
I don't mind.
我就说吧
I told you.
嘿 - 搞什么
Hey. - What the hell?
我们谈谈 - 谈什么
We need to talk. - About what?
我不想在这里谈
I... I don't wanna talk here.
我可以让你在我的酒吧工作
Look, I can hire you to work at the bar,
但我不能强迫他们让你进后屋
but I can't force them to let you in the back room.
别说了 听我讲好吗
Okay, can you just listen?
这人是谁
Who the hell is this?
我的搭档 OA
This is my partner, OA.
我说了无数次 我不想再牵扯下去了
I keep telling you, I don't wanna be more involved.
我明白
I understand.
但我们需要获取他们的对话信息
But we need access to their conversations.
我们需要你牵线搭桥 柯林
We need you to step it up here, Colin.
帮帮忙 人命关天
Okay? People are dying.
我不想逞英雄
I am not some hero.
也不想要什么好市民奖杯
I'm not looking for a medal here.
我家里还有个八岁的女儿
I have an eight-year-old daughter at home.
我们需要你带上监听器
We need you to wear a wire.
你和多姆是老相识了
You and Dom have known each other for a really long time.
好吗 我需要你得到他们的谈话内容
Okay? I need you to get him talking.
或许他能对你说
Maybe he'll open up to you.
多姆一直对我很好
Dom has been good to me.
他在别人不招人的时候给了我一份工作
He gave me a job when nobody else was hiring.
他给我足够多的钱来照顾我的女儿
He pays me enough to look after my daughter.
好吧 再说一次 柯林 人们的性命危在旦夕
Okay, again, Colin, people's lives are on the line.
我做了该做的
I did my part.
如果我听到了什么 我会告诉你的
If I overhear anything, I will let you know.
但仅此而已 我能做的就是这个
But that's it. That's as far as I go.
好吧 我们仍然能在里屋里安置一个麦克风
Okay, we can still plant a mic in the back room.
我们一开始没这么做是有原因的
There's a reason we didn't go that route from the jump.
这风险太大 而且柯林能比坐在那监听
It is too risky, and Colin can get us answers
更快带给我们答案
way faster than sitting on a wire.
我知道 但我们问过他
I know that, but we asked him,
而他拒绝了
and he said no.
你对他心软了
You have a soft spot for him?
柯林是个好人
Colin is a good guy.
是的 他举报了
And yeah, he called it in,
但这不意味着他有义务拿自己的性命
but that doesn't make him obligated to risk his life
为我们的任务去冒险
for us to make our case.
听着 我只知道你的上一次卧底任务
Look, I just know that your last undercover assignment
以悲剧收尾 但我...
kind of ended on a bad note, and I...
这和那次任务毫无关系
This has nothing to do with that.
你确定吗
You sure?
如果我们继续勉强柯林
If we push Colin any further,
他可能会停止他的全部合作
he might withdraw his cooperation altogether.
好吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表