沙林毒气对特定的一类人来说
Sarin gas is a valuable commodity
是一种有价值的商品
to a particular group of people.
你是指恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You mean terrorists.
他们很有可能计划在纽约使用沙林毒气
They likely intend on using that sarin gas in New York City.
除非我们能找到他们
Unless we find them.
我们需要等待防护装备
We need to wait for the protective gear,
这一次你必须相信我
and you have to trust me on this one.
计划有变 我们没时间等特警过来了
Change of plans, we do not have time to wait for SWAT.
我们需要你们现在就进去
We need you to make entry now.
不
No!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
- 把我弄出去 - 保持清醒
- Gotta get me out of here. - Stay with me.
玛纪
Maggie!
又不是说她发烧或是怎么了
It's not even like she had a fever or anything.
她只是咳嗽而已
She was just coughing.
她的父母很谨慎
Her parents are being cautious,
为此我很是感激
which I, for one, appreciate.
你能把蛋卷递给我吗
Can you pass me the egg rolls?
我知道你很失望
Look, I know you're disappointed,
但你可以下周末去瑞秋那里
but you can go to Rachel's next weekend.
我下周末跟爸爸过
I'm with Dad next weekend.
我会跟你♥爸♥爸说的 好吗
I'll talk to your dad, okay?
但现在 我们能试着高兴点吗
But for now, can we try to have a good time?
我从韦弗街面包店给你买♥♥了饼干
I got you cookies from Weaver Street Bakery.
双倍巧克力的那种
The double chocolate ones?
天哪 玛利亚 不
Oh, my God. Maria, no!
不
No.
起开 不
Get off. No!
- 布鲁克 亲爱的 快起来 - 怎么了
- Brooke, honey, wake up. - What's going on?
- 快起来 我们得走了 - 你吓到我了
- Wake up, we have to go. - You're scaring me.
- 进到衣橱里去 - 妈妈
- Get in the closet. - Mom.
- 嘘 - 妈妈
- Shh. - Mom!
联邦调查局 第四季第十九集
你手下的两名特工暴露在了沙林毒气里
Two of your agents were exposed to sarin gas.
贝尔特工仍在为神经损伤接受治疗
Agent Bell is still undergoing treatment for nerve damage,
我听说需要几个月的康复
which I'm hearing will require months... months of rehab.
你想解释一下 是怎么走到这一步的吗
You want to explain to me how the hell we got here?
实验室里发生了意外
There was an accident at the lab,
门被自动封锁上了
and the doors sealed automatically.
没错
Right.
你的特工怎么会在没有支援的情况下
What were your agents even doing in the lab
出现在实验室里
without backup in the first place?
我们有证据表明嫌犯
We had evidence that the suspect
接到了消息 我们需要确认
had been tipped off; we had to confirm
他仍然还在现场
that he was still on premises.
在没有特警和危险品紧急处理小组的形况下
Without SWAT? Without HAZMAT?
明知里面会有化学武器
Knowing there could be chemical weapons inside?
- 我们行动的很快 - 是啊 太快了些
- We were moving quickly. - Yeah, too quickly.
你差点让你的特工赔上了性命
You nearly cost your agents their lives.
基于我所得到的消息
I made the best decision I had
我做出了最好的决定
with the information I was given.
问题是 这种重大且冲动的决定
Yeah, the problem is, these big, impulsive decisions
会很快变成你的个性标签
are quickly becoming your MO.
什么
Excuse me?
你得到了带有点
You're getting a reputation
牛仔风格的名声 伊索贝尔
for being a bit of a cowboy, Isobel.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这意味着我接到了副局长的电♥话♥
It means I'm getting calls from the deputy director
他询问我是否需要为此而担心
asking me if he should be concerned.
听着
Look.
我的建议
My advice?
放松一段时间
Take it easy for a while.
你操纵着游戏
Okay, you played the game.
打败了那些男孩
You beat out the boys,
首屈一指
made it to the top of the pecking order.
你不需要再这么努力的证明你自己
You don't need to try so hard to prove yourself anymore.
明白了 长官
Understood, sir.
你们跟玛纪谈过了吗 她现在怎么样
So have you guys talked to Maggie? How is she doing?
我昨天去了趟医院
I went to the hospital yesterday.
她醒了 有一些神经损伤
She's awake. There is a lot
所以她在进行大量的物理治疗
of residual nerve damage, and she is looking
但玛纪是名斗士
at a lot of physical therapy, but Maggie's a fighter.
- 她能撑过去的 - 好
- She's gonna get through it. - Good.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hi.
好了 伙计们
All right, folks.
注意了 这个可不轻松
Uh, heads up, this is a rough one.
昨晚 早间节目主持人玛利亚·布雷克
Last night, morning show host Maria Blake
在她位于博拉姆山的家中被残忍♥刺死
was brutally stabbed to death in her house in Boerum Hills.
她的妻子奥利维亚同样也被袭击了
Her wife Olivia was also attacked,
但她活了下来
but she survived.
她现在在霍普综合医院 情况危急
She's in critical condition at Hope General.
奥利维亚十岁的女儿打了报♥警♥电♥话♥
Olivia's ten-year-old daughter called 911.
袭击发生时她在那吗
Was she there during the attack?
是的 她藏在衣橱里
Uh, yeah, she was hiding in a closet.
纽约警局认为袭击者的手法
Yeah, NYPD thinks the MO of the attacker
跟城里的另外两起一致
matches two others across town.
他们因这起潜在连环杀手案
They are asking for our help
而寻求我们的帮助
in a potential serial killer case.
关于之前的袭击我们知道些什么
What do we know about the earlier murders?
第一个受害者是三十八岁的
First victim was 38-year-old
房♥地♥产♥经纪人切特纳·布尔曼
real estate broker Chetna Burman.
在上流阶层西街七十三号♥的家中被杀
Killed at her brownstone on West 73rd Street
三月二十日的早上两点钟左右
sometime around 2:00 a.m. on March 20th.
两周后 四十二岁的银行经理杰米·梅里特
Two weeks later, bank president Jamie Merritt,
被发现死在她西八十七街的屋里
42, was found dead with similar wounds
身上有着相似的伤口
at her place on West 87th.
这些都是上西区的地址
Those are Upper West Side addresses.
所以在布鲁克林的布雷克一家是个例外
So the Blakes in Brooklyn would be a departure.
是的 但是其他的案件标志都能对上
Yes, but the other case markers all line up.
像是深夜破门而入的联排别♥墅♥
Like townhouses broken into late at night,
三十到四十岁有权势的女人
powerful women in their 30s and 40s
被一把刀袭击了 所以
being attacked with a knife, so.
让我们开始工作吧
Yeah, let's get to work, huh, people?
你们四个想不想去现场
You four want to head to the scene,
看看能不能挖出点什么
see what you can dig up?
- 欢迎加入 - 谢谢
- Oh, welcome aboard. - Thanks.
你是
So, you're, uh...
暂时补上玛纪的位置
Oh, filling in for Maggie temporarily, yeah.
我今早接到的电♥话♥
I got the call this morning,
所以还没来得及跟你说
so I didn't have a chance to tell you,
不用觉得别扭
but, you know, don't make it weird.
这房♥子真不错
This is a nice house.
这家没有安保系统
The family doesn't have a security system?
房♥子有 但是看上去她们还没有设置好
House has one, but it doesn't look like they had it set up yet.
邻居说她们刚搬进来
Neighbors said they just moved in,
有工人进进出出的
had workers in and out.
- 有强行闯入的痕迹吗 - 没有
- Any sign of forced entry? - No.
我们到的时候后门没锁
Back door was unlocked when we arrived.
锁眼的周围有些痕迹
Got markings around the keyhole.
看样子那家伙一定是撬开了锁
Looks like the guy must have picked the lock.
我们需要你再跟邻居联♥系♥一下
We're gonna need you to touch base with the neighbors again
调出他们的监控
to pull their security footage.
没问题
You got it.
我知道你们是在做本职工作
I know you're just doing your jobs,
但她经历了太多
but she's been through a lot.
先是离婚
Between the divorce,
她母亲再婚 现在又是这事
her mom getting remarried, and now this,
这太 我的意思是
it's just... I mean, it's...
我们会尽量简洁一些 好吗
We'll keep it brief, okay?
只需要问她几个问题
We just want to ask her a few questions.
当然了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表