你以为我们有得选吗
Okay, we really didn't have a choice.
我的搭档刚中过枪
My partner was just shot, and they are gunning
他们还要暗♥杀♥我们的孩子和家人
for our kids and family members,
你还要我怎么说
so I don't know what you want me to tell you.
对不起 我不知道 但你们可以直接...
I'm sorry. I didn't know. You could have just...
如果有时间找你交涉 我肯定会的
If there was time to track you down, I would have,
但现在我们必须找到枪手
but right now, we have to find this shooter
否则会有更多探员被害 你明白吗
before more agents are shot, you understand?
怎么样 有收获吗
Well, was it worth it?
没有
No. It wasn't.
他根本就不在店里
He's not even here.
可我在外面盯了好几个小时了
Been sitting out front for hours.
他还在店里
He's here.
我的内应几个月前和我说过
My foreman told me about this months ago.
我一直想亲眼见识一下
I've been dying to see it with my own eyes.
注意地面
Cover down.
举起手
Show me your hands!
求你了 别开枪
Don't shoot. Please.
玛纪 你看
Maggie, look.
混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你制♥作♥了这些杀人装置
So you manufactured these kill box devices,
所以现在你被指控枪击两名探员
so you're responsible for two federal agents being shot.
我什么都不知道
I had no idea. Look, I make guns.
我制♥造♥枪 我从不开枪
I don't pull the trigger on them.
更不想替开枪的人背锅进监狱
And I'm not interested in going to jail for the people that do,
所以如果你们承诺帮我 我就开口
so I'm happy to talk, if you promise to help.
行 我们可以帮你
Yeah, we can do that.
第一个问题 温特斯在哪儿
So let's start with where's Winters?
我不知道 真不知道
I don't know. I really don't.
我已经好几天没见过他了
Last time I saw him was a couple of days ago,
而且他经常换一次性手♥机♥
and he's always switching burner phones.
你给他做了几台这种装置
How many of these devices did he have you make for him?
六台 他拿了五台
Six. He took five.
我店里那个还没完工
The one in my shop wasn't finished yet.
温特斯说没说为什么要杀我们
Winters say why he was targeting us?
没有
Not really.
这家伙脾气暴 一点就着
The guy's always been a loose cannon.
我和他一起在阿富汗当过兵
I served with him in Afghanistan.
他这人有病
He's got a sickness.
整天找架打
He's always looking for a fight.
我刚和伊恩聊过
I just talked to Ian.
根据他的说法 麦凯恩不光做了那些装置
According to him, McCain didn't just build those damn things.
还植入了我们的照片
He inserted our photos.
和我预料的一样 但现在还不能找他对峙
Yeah, I figured, but don' confront him right now.
要等他告诉我们需要的答案
Not when he's giving us the answers we need.
没有人会平白无故地盯上
You don't just target a random team of FBI agents
一帮毫无交集的联邦探员
whom you've never had contact with.
一定有原因 到底是因为什么
So he must have had a reason. What is it?
他提过一个客户
He mentioned a client.
没说名字
Not by name.
只说这个客户点名要你们死
Just that this client wanted you people dead.
温特斯说他出价高得无法拒绝
Winters said the money was too good to pass up,
但当他发现目标是联邦的人时 他犹豫了
and when he found out the targets were feds he balked.
他想过退出
He tried to back out.
很显然 他没有
Obviously, he didn't.
因为那个客户不会放过他的
Because the client wouldn't let him.
温特斯很怕那个人
Winters is terrified of the guy.
说他是恶魔
Described him as the devil.
他想退出的时候 那个人说会杀掉他
When he tried to back out, the guy said he would kill him
和他两个孩子
and his two kids.
相信我 温特斯不是会轻易被吓住的人
Believe me, Winters isn't easily spooked.
除了上帝 他谁都不怕
Short of God himself, the man fears no one.
好的 那温特斯装的六台AI设备中
Okay, so only three of the six AI devices
我们只找到三台
built for Winters have been accounted for,
我们有两个任务
so we have two missions ahead of us.
找到那些设备 抓住温特斯
We have to find them and we have to catch Winters.
两方都陷入了僵局
And since we're at an impasse on both,
所以神秘的顾客就是问题的关键
this mysterious client is the key to figuring it all out.
我们深挖了温特斯的生活
Okay, so we've been digging deep into Winters' life, right?
最新认识的同事 最喜欢的餐馆
Last known associates, favorite restaurants,
他的宠物 还是一无所获
his damn pets, and still nothing.
我有线索
I have something.
我一直在看温特斯的下狱记录
I've been scrubbing Winters' incarceration records.
访客记录 之类的 我发现了一些东西
Visitor logs, things like that, and I came across something
关于他的监狱狱舍记录
concerning in his prison housing records.
有关就很好 是什么呢
Concerning is good. What is it?
温特斯和卡斯尔伍德住在同一个楼里
Winters was housed in the same wing as Castlewood,
这就可以解释他们之间的联♥系♥了
which explains their connection,
但这让我想到他们都是如此害怕这个客户
but it got me thinking about how they're both scared
所以我深入挖掘
of the client, so I dug deeper.
调出了温特斯的工作任务
Pulled Winters' work assignments.
他在被关押期间是管理人
He was a trustee while locked up.
起初他在教堂工作
He worked in the chapel at first,
但后来被派去打扫
but then was assigned to cleaning floors
单独的高级狱所的地板
in the segregated high-profile wing.
埃利斯 你想说什么
Okay, Elise, where are you going with this?
高级狱所的一个人 我觉得就是幕后主使
One of the men housed there, I think he's behind this.
你知道我们为什么来这
Do you know why we're here?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
你那孩子还好吗
How's that kid of yours?
我从小道消息中听说他病了
I heard through the grapevine that he's a little sick.
你为什么要做这些
Why are you doing this?
因为我想
Because I want to.
如果这又是一个来换取出狱的噱头
If this is another stunt to get released,
我告诉你... - 这不是噱头
I am telling you... - It's not a stunt.
我什么都不想要
And I don't want anything
就是想看到你们一个个死去
Other than to see each and every one of you dead.
为什么 就因为我们逮捕了你
Why? Because we because we arrested you?
因为你们手段太肮脏
Because you played dirty.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我们上次谈话的时候 你给我看了
The last time we spoke, you showed me
我妻子和儿子的视频
a video of my wife and my son.
你知道这会改变我的决定
You knew that it would change my decision.
为了她们的安全 我什么都会做
That I would do whatever it took to keep them safe,
包括在监狱度过余生
including going to jail for the rest of my life.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你爱你的妻子和孩子 说重点
You love your wife and kid. Get to the damn point.
他们死了
They're dead.
然后你觉得我们会
And you think that we would
FBI探员去到村子里 就有人走漏消息
When FBI agents come into town, people talk.
消息传播出去了
The word spreads.
你们的人刚离开墨西哥
The second your people left Mexico,
鬣狗就来了
the hyenas moved in,
开始他们的复仇
and they got their revenge.
我的妻子儿子
My wife and my son
像碎布娃娃一样
hung from a bridge
被挂在桥上示众
like rag dolls for everyone to see.
很快你就能
And soon, you will all feel
体会到我的痛苦了
the same pain that I feel.
不 我们不会
No. We won't.
我们会找到温特斯 阻止他
We're gonna find Winters, and we're gonna stop him.
我喜欢你的乐观 瓦伦汀
I love the optimist in you, Valentine.
这种积极的心态这次帮不到你了
That positive mindset is not gonna work this time.
事实上 你早该死了
The truth is, you should already be dead.
而且如果温特斯没有完成他的工作
And if Winters doesn't get the job done,
我还会找下一个人接替他
then I will find someone to take his place.
一个 又一个
And another. And another.
直到你死
Until you're dead.
好的
Now...
我猜你们的人搜我的房♥间 应该结束了
If the people I assume you have searching my cell
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表