please don't tell me I've managed to make
夏洛克·福尔摩斯害羞的不说话
the great Sherlock Holmes shy.
门口有个看守
There's a guard at my door.
我没伤害他 只是让他找点别的事干
I haven't hurt him, just distracted him.
我警告过你
I warned you.
我恨不得都求你了
I practically begged you.
你为什么不听
Why didn't you listen?
你要我放你得手
You asked me to let you win.
我觉得我已经做到了
I'd say that I have really.
早上你强迫克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
You compelled Christos Theophilus to murder
杀了两个无辜的人
two innocent people this morning.
然后又在一片混乱中赚了一大笔钱
And then you made a fortune in the resulting chaos.
没错 但是我没想让你成 这样
I did, but I didn't want... this.
不要重蹈覆辙
Not again.
好吧
Yeah.
你来这干吗
Why did you come here?
我想帮你
I want to help you.
你 你伪装身份
You-you adopted a fake persona,
引诱我
you seduced me,
伪造自己的死亡
faked your own death...
所以 请原谅我
so, forgive me
我不想让你再帮我了
if I, uh... if I don't want any more of your help.
宁愿我♥干♥脆把你杀了都不行吗
Would you have preferred I'd just killed you?
对
Yes.
我知道我的死对你是巨大的打击
I knew that my death would be quite a blow.
我知道你忙着伤心的时候
I knew it would keep you occupied while I...
我会有时间继续别的计划
carried on with other projects,
但是 我
but I...
我没想到你会堕落到染上毒瘾
I failed to predict your descent into addiction.
你让我很意外
Well, you surprised me.
除了你这世界上没人能让我意外了
You're the only person on the planet who can.
但这就是你爱上我的原因 不是吗
That's why you love me, though, isn't it?
所以这就是为什么你会来这吗
Is that why you came here?
来告诉我吗
To tell me?
你知道你为什么沉迷于毒品吗
Do you know why you're so drawn to narcotics?
因为你一直生活在痛苦中
Because you're in near constant pain.
你敏感的视角 让你成为伟大的侦探
Your sensitivities-- they make you a great detective,
但也让你非常痛苦
but they also hurt you.
我明白那是什么感觉 夏洛克
I know what that's like, Sherlock.
只有我能明白
Only me.
今晚我就会离开这里
I'm leaving the country tonight.
跟我走吧
I want you to come with me.
你已经支离破碎了
You're broken to pieces right now.
我能帮你复原
I can put you back together.
等你痊愈 我会带你体验一种新生活
And once you're whole, I'll show you a different way to live.
我们如出一辙
We are... the same.
你和我
You and I.
我们犯了同样的错
We both made the same mistake.
我们坠入爱河
We fell in love.
这让我们变得愚蠢
It made us stupid.
我今天就赚了近十亿
I made nearly a billion dollars today.
我可不觉得愚蠢
I don't feel stupid.
是啊
Yeah.
她看穿你了
You know... she solved you.
吉祥物
The mascot.
华生
Watson.
今晚早些时候
She diagnosed your...
她诊断了你的境况
condition earlier this evening.
她明白了你为何
She realized the real reason you could never...
无法对我下毒手
quite bring yourself to kill me.
为何回到我生活中
The reason you came back to my life.
为何来这儿
Ah... the reason you came here.
因此她劝我让你赢
That's why she encouraged me to let you win.
至少
Well, at least make it...
表面上让你赢
yeah... make-make it look like you'd won.
你吸毒过量是假的
You faked the overdose.
是啊 我一直远离毒品
Yeah. Uh... I remain quite drug-free.
感觉很好
It's good.
但是
But, um...
既然你反复强调
...given your, um... your repeated claims to have your...
到处都有你的耳目
...eyes and... eyes and ears everywhere...
你说
You said...
世上只有一人能让你感到意外
there was only one person in the world who could surprise you.
看来是有两个
Turns out, there's two.
你在这儿啊
Hey, there you are.
格雷森警长打电♥话♥来说了莫里亚蒂的新进展
Captain Gregson just called with an update about Moriarty.
怎么样
And?
他说警方在医院录下的对话
Well, he said the recording the police made of your conversation
让她的律师很紧张
at the hospital has her attorney sweating bullets.
他们知道她承认利用克里斯托·西奥菲勒斯
They know that she admitted to using Christos Theophilus
谋杀波塞略母子 所以他们需谨慎行事
to kill the Baceras, so, they're treading lightly.
同时
In the meantime,
她买♥♥入的马其顿代纳尔
the Macedoanian denars she purchased
已经冻结 等待进一步调查
have been frozen, pending further investigation.
你在听我说话么
Hey... are you listening to me?
我的死敌被打败了
My nemesis has been defeated.
彻底打败了吧
Is that about the long and the short of it?
是的
Yes.
没错
Yes.
你打算再找个新的死敌呢
So, does that mean you need to find a new nemesis,
还是这辈子就算了
or is this more of a lifetime appointment?
它们快出来了
They're almost here.
记得证明杰拉尔德·莱登是被下毒后
Do you remember the rare bee I was given
他送我的那种罕见蜜蜂么
for proving that Gerald Lydon had been poisoned?
箱子里的蜜蜂 记得
The bee in the box, sure.
石巢蜂是纯种蜂
Osmia avoseta is its own species,
就是说理论上它不能
which means it should not be able to reproduce
和其它品种杂交繁殖
with other kinds of bees.
但是自然太狡黠了
And yet, nature is infinitely wily.
它们搞大了别的蜜蜂的肚子
So box bee got another bee pregnant?
可以这么说
Quite so.
也就是说这种蜂该被
Which means, they should be reclassified
归为一种新品种
as an entirely new species.
第一批新生儿
First newborn of which...
要爬出来晒太阳了
is about to crawl its way into sunlight.
天呐
Oh, my God.
作为新品种的发现者
As the discoverer of the species,
我有命名的权利
the privilege of naming the creatures falls to me.
容我介绍 由格拉斯·华生尼娅蜂
Allow me to introduce you to Euglassa Watsonia.
你让蜜蜂跟我姓
You named a bee after me?
你让蜜蜂跟我姓
You named a bee after me.
一个小时内会有更多
Should be dozens more within the hour.
等它们都出来了我可以去叫你
If you'd like, I could come and get you once they're all here.
没事
That's all right.
我就在这看好了
I think I'll just watch.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表