Miss Adler.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥夏洛克·福尔摩斯 你好
Sherlock Holmes, P.I. Hi.
很抱歉 我突然出现
Uh, apologies for the ambush.
我刚到这你就出来了
I was just... I arrived just as you were leaving.
没关系 怎么了
No problem. What's up?
我们见面 审问
Yes, well, it's been several weeks
然后"坚持不懈"的床上缠绵
since our meeting-turned-interrogation
这都过了几周了
turned... sexual marathon.
真是难忘的下午和夜晚
A memorable afternoon and evening.
你肯定也同意
I'm sure you'd agree.
但每次我要求再重温一次时
Yet, each time I've tried to arrange for an encore,
虽然你很礼貌
I've been politely,
但都明确拒绝了我
but unmistakably rebuffed,
当然这是你的权利
as is your right, of course.
不过我必须承认 我不习惯拒绝
Although, I admit, I'm not accustomed to rebuffings.
你是不习惯
You're not accustomed to being
成为被拒绝的一方
on the receiving end of rebuffings.
确实如此 对我而言
Quite so. It seems to me,
我们拥有一段值得重温的回忆
we had an experience worth repeating.
只是 我很好奇为何我们意见相左
Just... I'm curious as to why you differ.
我不是有异议
I don't differ.
我认为你的前提条件都不成立
I reject your whole premise.
我们共处的那个下午是我一生中
Our afternoon was one of the most unique
最难忘 最独特的经历
and memorable of my life.
是无法复♥制♥的
It can't be repeated.
我们可以尝试 但那只会
We could try, but that's just a game
导致收益递减罢了 不对吗
of diminishing returns, isn't it?
我宁愿让它永远保持记忆中完美的模样
I'd rather just remember it the way it was.
你为了保留初次邂逅时那完整的记忆
You preserve the integrity of the initial encounter
而拒绝更多新的机会
by denying yourself further ones.
很有趣
Interesting.
如今人们不懂得珍惜
People don't treasure things anymore.
你应该试试
You should try it.
你可不是个无趣的人 对吧
You're not boring at all, are you?
我努力避免
I try not to be.
如果我邀你共度
What if I could offer you
另一段独一无二的时光呢
another entirely unique experience?
这肯定值得追求
Surely, that would be worth pursuing.
独一无二可是很高的标准
Unique is a high bar to clear.
我非常清楚
I'm fully aware of that.
但如果你不怕
But if you're not concerned
弄脏衣服的话
about keeping your clothes clean,
我有自信能达到这一目标
I'm quite confident this would fit the bill.
我都不知道卡姆登市场底下
I did not know there were tunnels
英国最大的马路市场
有这种隧♥道♥
underneath Camden Market.
是啊
Yeah.
它们不对公众开放
Well, they're closed to the public,
因为这些隧♥道♥会时而
'cause they've got the unfortunate habit
不走运的水漫金山
of flooding every now and again.
我曾经办理过一件案子 当时我需要
I was working on a case where I was required
长时间地待在伦敦那复杂的
to spend quite a bit of time in London's extensive network
下水道和地下通道网中
of underground tunnels and catacombs,
所以我自己绘制了地图
so, I made my own map.
正因如此 我确信有一段
Um, in doing so, I became convinced there was
从未被记录过的约四百米长的隧♥道♥
a quarter mile of undocumented tunnel,
因为塌陷
which was cut off
而与其它隧♥道♥隔绝
from its ilk by the cave-in.
现在我只需要
Now, there was just a simple matter
做点未经批准的爆破工作
of some unsanctioned work with dynamite
就能知道自己是否正确
to see if I was right or not.
到了
Here we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这么做真的没问题吗
Uh, should you really be doing that?
没事的
It's fine.
这些指示牌是我自己放的
I put the sign here myself.
不能让勘探洞穴的人随意出入 对吧
Can't have spelunkers poking around there, can we?
进来吧
Shall we?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是条运河
It's a canal.
可以追溯到
It dates back to the...
英国被罗马人占领的时期
Roman occupation of Britain.
BC43-442 英国是罗马的殖民地
那些石板上刻有祷文 看到没
Those are prayer tablets. See?
是罗马公民想要向他们的神传达的信息
They're messages from Roman citizens to their gods.
有一千年的历史了
They date back millennia.
只有我们两个人知道这个地方
You and I are the only two people who know about these.
不要
No!
不
No!
艾琳 艾琳
Irene. Irene.
他又改变游戏规则了
He changed the rules again.
斯泰普尔顿先生
Mr. Stapleton--
他改规则了 他没告诉过我
he changed the rules, and he didn't tell me.
-没事了 -不要 天啊 不
- Okay. - No! God, no!
我去给你倒杯水
I'll get some water.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
过来
come...
过来陪我坐会
come sit with me.
跟我说说你之前的生活
Tell me how you've been.
之前一年半里你的生活是什么样的
What was the last year and a half of your life like?
你搬到了纽约
You moved to New York.
一定是有什么原因
There must be a story there.
我回来了
Hey, I'm back!
我去看看她有没有什么新发现
I should see if she's learned anything.
她怎么样
How is she?
不知道
Uh, I don't know.
可能好点了
Maybe a hair better.
有什么新情况吗
What news from the front?
我知道有一个
Well, I learned that there is such a thing
九岁的奥地利房♥地♥产♥大亨
as a nine-year-old Austrian real estate tycoon.
除此之外 一无所获
Other than that, nothing.
警监
Hi, Captain.
你那藤黄色的发现有进展了
Your gamboge tip paid off.
你找到的那种颜料
That pigment you found
来自特里贝克区的一家颜料专卖♥♥店
came from a specialty supply store in Tribeca
店名叫翠鸟颜料
called Halcyon Paints.
过去几周 他们卖♥♥了一包这种颜料
They sold one package of it in the past few weeks,
给一个叫杜安·普罗克特的人
to a guy named Duane Proctor.
过去五年的记录显示
Did a five-year stretch a while back
他曾使用致命武器攻击他人
for assault with a deadly weapon.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
他的监察官[监视缓刑犯的官员]说
His PO says he's been crashing
他自出狱后就借宿在弟弟家
with his brother since he got out.
我们现在就去找他谈谈
We're on our way to talk to him right now.
抱歉 只是我不觉得
Look, I'm sorry, I just don't think
杜安和这个...
that there's any way Duane had anything to do with...
你是指什么来着
What exactly are you talking about?
绑♥架♥吗
An abduction?
他确实在新新监狱呆过 是吧
Well, he did do a stint in Sing Sing, yeah?
杜安很努力地在洗心革面
Duane has made a genuine effort to reform himself.
如果我不相信这点
Look, I wouldn't let him stay at the house
就根本不会让他住在我家里
if I didn't believe that.
-我还在这给孩子们上课呢 -警监
- I tutor kids here. - Captain,
他回来了
he just pulled up.
你别动 穆尔登 看着他
Sit tight. Muldoon, stay with him.
杜安·普罗克特吗
Duane Proctor?
我是纽约警局的格雷森警监
Captain Gregson, NYPD.
发生了什么事
What's going on here?
能不能问你几个关于
We were wondering if we could ask you a few questions
艾琳·艾德勒的问题
about Irene Adler.
我应该知道那是谁吗
I'm supposed to know who that is?
我怀疑你绑♥架♥了她
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表