还潜入过你家
and was inside your home.
如果他真想要我的命 就不会干等
Look, if he wanted me dead, he would have lain in wait,
更不会留这么矫揉造作的字条
not left some bombastic note.
-福尔摩斯 -他在玩一场游戏
- Holmes... - He wants the game.
他想要我全情参与
He wants me fully engaged.
仅此而已
That's all.
你要是还担心
If you're concerned, feel free
请随便在后门加派人手
to leave additional security at the back of the building.
但我向你保证 我在这比去哪都安全
But I assure you, I am safe as houses here.
你意下如何 华生小姐
I guess that leaves you, Miss Watson.
我也留下
I'm staying.
我得和他在一起 你记得吗
I go where he goes, remember?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
晚安
Good night.
我要睡了
I'm heading to bed.
你在看什么
What's all that?
这是我爸的另一处房♥产
Oh, it's another of my father's properties.
6000平方英尺的翻新房♥产——即将完工
我在考虑等我们分道扬镳之后搬家
I'm... thinking of moving when you and I part ways.
什么时候想到的
Since when?
自从我们的陋居
Since our humble home
被一个疯子轻而易举地闯进来之后
was penetrated so easily by a madman.
但你和格雷森警监说你不担心
But you told Captain Gregson you weren't worried.
我是不担心
I'm not.
我只是提前打算
I'm just thinking ahead.
我的敌人不计其数
My enemies are legion.
下一个可能就不是留纸条这么简单了
The next one might leave more than just a note.
没什么比我卧室里的大蜂房♥更可怕了
So much for the giant apiary in my bedroom.
大家都走了 对吗 就我俩吗
Everyone else is gone, correct? It's just us?
就我俩
Just us.
老兄 我这有几副山寨的古驰墨镜...
Yo, man, I got these knockoff Gucci shades--
一口价20块 就归你了
20 bucks, and they're yours.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧 是不是太欧洲范儿了
All right, too Euro-trash?
我帮你找点更本土的
I got more of an American feel for you.
我这有电影碟片 新上映的都有
I got some movies. I got all the new releases.
-连奥斯卡的热门片也有 -让开
- Even got a couple Oscar bait in here. - Back off.
别这样 老兄
Come on, man,
拜托你随便看看吧
could you just check it out for me, please?
我说滚开
I said back off!
老兄 你把我手♥机♥摔坏了
Yo, dawg, you just broke my phone.
做得对 你最好快逃
Yeah, that's right, you better run.
康戒陪护进度最终报告
我陪护夏洛克·福尔摩斯的工作经历是一段非常
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
他想从门前的露台上来
He was making his way up to your stoop.
声称自己是福尔摩斯先生的朋友
Claims to be a friend of Mr. Holmes.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不认识 而且夏洛克现在不在家
I don't. And Sherlock isn't here at the moment.
福尔摩斯让我发短♥信♥给他 但我发不了
Look, Holmes told me to text him, but I couldn't
因为我手♥机♥摔坏了 所以我只能来这了
'cause I broke my phone. That's the only reason I'm here.
只要你说句话 我就把他带走
Say the word, and we'll send him on his way.
你是他的朋友吗
You a friend of his?
同伴 他没有朋友
Associate. He doesn't have any friends.
没事 他能留下
It's okay, he can stay.
-警监说任何人都不能放过 -特别是黑人吗
- Captain said stop anyone and everyone. - Black?
要是需要你帮忙 我会用贝尔警探
You know, if I need you, I will use the radio
给我的无线电叫你的
that Detective Bell left for me.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是妓♥女♥吗
Are you a hooker?
不是
No.
我了解福尔摩斯的作风
I know how Holmes rolls.
是啊 因为你是他的同伴
Right. 'Cause you're his associate.
其实我还从没进来过
Hey... I've never actually been inside this place.
你是怎么认识夏洛克的
So, how do you know Sherlock?
前阵子 我和一个兄弟
A while back, me and a buddy
在华盛顿广场公园那偷东西
were scamming on Washington Square Park.
我去找人搭讪 莱文趁机偷他们钱包
I'd chat the folks up, Levon'd steal their wallets.
没人发现我们 除了福尔摩斯
No one made us except for Holmes.
他让我们把东西还回去
He told us to give the stuff back.
不过他也没告发我们
But he didn't turn us in.
他只是偶尔利用一下我们
Now he just uses us sometimes.
他利用你们是什么意思
What do you mean he uses you?
先前他来找我和几个兄弟
Little earlier he came up to me and a few of my boys
让我们帮他调查几家酒店 找这个男人
and told us to check out a few hotels, look for this guy.
悬赏几百块
Said he had a few hundred for whoever could find him.
我找到他了 所以我来这拿钱
And I found him-- so I'm here to collect.
如果他就是那个人 那他很危险
If this is who I think it is, he's dangerous.
你不应该接近他
You shouldn't have been near him.
福尔摩斯警告我们一定要在公众场所调查
Yeah, Holmes warned us about sticky to the public places.
我跟踪了他 还逮着机会和他搭讪
I followed him, even got him to talk to me,
所以我敢肯定就是他
so I could be sure it was him.
他是英国人 就像福尔摩斯说的
He's a Brit, just like Holmes said.
他快回来了吗
Is he gonna be here soon?
我想找他拿钱
'Cause I need to get paid.
想解释一下这个吗
Care to explain this?
你的一个朋友 泰迪给我的
I got it from a friend of yours-- Teddy.
否认
No?
那这个怎么说
What about this?
趁你不在家 我仔细检查了一遍这间房♥子
I took a look around the house while you were out.
又找出了三个一模一样的东西
I found three others just like it.
我无法想象
I can only imagine
还有多少我没找到
how many I didn't find.
有意思的是 我搬进来的时候
That's funny, when I moved in here,
你可没提到你的小型
you didn't mention anything about your little,
监视系统
uh... surveillance system.
这是我的幽闭圣地
This is my sanctum sanctorum.
你真的以为这里没有安全措施吗
Did you honestly believe there wouldn't be security measures?
好吧
Okay.
这是M吗
Is that M?
你让一帮孩子去高档宾馆
You told a bunch of children to go to upscale hotels
找他 为什么
to look for him. Why?
注意看双手
Note the hands.
复古款马丁·汀曼牌驾驶员手套 很贵的
Vintage MG driving gloves -- quite expensive.
但仍然不及他的约翰·瓦维托斯牌皮鞋贵
But not nearly as expensive as his John Varvatos shoes.
M挺有钱的
M has money.
这是明显的
That much is obvious.
他还是最近刚来纽约的外地人
He's also a recent emigrant To New York.
为什么我会假设他待在一家宾馆里
Why did I assume that he would be in a hotel
而不是在他自己的房♥子里
as opposed to a property he might own?
这挺简单的
Well, it's quite simple.
我注意到在他留的纸条上
I noted a curious scent
有一股奇妙的香味
on the note that he left.
我很快就意识到
I quickly realized it was, in fact,
那是多种香味的混合
a combination of scents.
香味来自高档的香皂
Those of the high-end hand soap
以及更高档的薄荷基的洗发水
and an even higher-end mint-based shampoo.
城里面的多家高档宾馆都使用了
Each product is used by various upscale hotels
其中之一 不过只有一家连锁
around the city, but only one chain,
两者都有 贝当古
the Betancourt, stocks both.
我的手下和我
My lieutenants and I
各自在一家贝当古寻找M
each took a Betancourt, and watched for M.
这真厉害 但是我想知道
That's all very impressive, but I want to know
为什么你把一张连环杀人犯的照片
why you shared a photo of a wanted serial killer
给一群小孩看了 而不是去找警♥察♥
with a bunch of kids instead of going to the NYPD.
几周前 你听说过
Several weeks ago, you learned of the existence
一位叫艾琳·艾德勒的女人
of a woman named Irene Adler.
我告诉你她死了
I told you she'd died.
是M杀害了她
M killed her.
显然他意识到在英国警方对他的缉捕中
Obviously, he realized the degree to which I was assisting
我在一定程度上帮了忙
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表